Scaramucci is Great.

Is this his memorial thread? Pleasant thoughts and good memories only?
LOL

I am looking to see all of the Trumpsters who applauded his appointment 10 days ago as the second coming of Christ to now be calling him the anti-christ.
I'm wondering how they'll do it, but they have no shame. Do you think Trump will actually slow down on the Tweets now that there's an adult in the room?

I think that will be the test.

Will Trump listen to his new Chief of Staff- or not?

Kelly will make Trump his bitch.

I don't care for the political leanings of Kelly, but it is probably in our countries interest to have a disciplined Oval office- I hope he succeeds.

Ahh, another case of "Trump will be presidential" syndrome. Happened before the election, after the election, ....and they're still waiting for that magical transformation which will never happen.
Trump is president while democrats make plans.

Trump is President and Scaramucci is GREAT!

I look forward to more Trump tweets. At least he can get his tweets done.

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

don't ever go against the family.
Hahahahaha
. but republicans are on top of three branches. you all have some work to do.

And yet- still blaming Democrats for everything that Republicans cannot accomplish.

Still waiting for the Trump tweet blaming the Democrats for Mooches demise.

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

Hahahahaha
. but republicans are on top of three branches. you all have some work to do.

And yet- still blaming Democrats for everything that Republicans cannot accomplish.

Still waiting for the Trump tweet blaming the Democrats for Mooches demise.

Yeah, poor Trump finally got to sign a bill and it was to apply sanctions against his BFF and Russia.

Took him six months to bring that one in.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What did he do?

He did what Trump is too chicken to do - fired somebody.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Now- to be fair- Trump did fire Comey.

Not in person of course. Nor over the phone.

He sent a messenger over to where Comey was not at- to deliver the message so Comey would not find out until it was already leaked to the press.

Our cojones free President Snowflake.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

this thread is living proof that receiving lots of positive ratings (agree, Thank You, Winner) is not a good measure of thread quality. Trump just fired the great Scaramucci, and egg is on your face.
Wipe it.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

this thread is living proof that receiving lots of positive ratings (agree, Thank You, Winner) is not a good measure of thread quality. Trump just fired the great Scaramucci, and egg is on your face.
Wipe it.
the "status" here is based on time spent and volume of posts. it's a popularity contest. heh

Forum List

Back