Scaramucci: Trump too oft on white supremacists

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The Mooch Scaramucci (an idol of the right-wing) just slammed President Trump for his inaction in condemning the white supremacists who ignited violence in Virginia yesterday.
Scaramucci wouldn't have recommended Trump Charlottesville statement, "He needed to be much harsher as it related to white supremacists."
This Week on Twitter

Call it what you may, impeached is impeached; as in out
that's my bet & I am looking for a taker

:)-
Because everyone here wants to actually give you their identity.
If Trump did something impeachable he should be impeached.
Being too mean is not such an offense.

My bet is Trump will be impeached before the end of the year.

Any takers :)-
For being too soft?

I think it's more because he's "mean" to illegals and criminals.
And
Because the bottom feeders are pissed...they know free shit is going to stop falling from the sky...they may have to shed the blunt, 40oz and house slippers and learn to lace up work boots....hahaha

The Mooch Scaramucci (an idol of the right-wing) just slammed President Trump for his inaction in condemning the white supremacists who ignited violence in Virginia yesterday.
Scaramucci wouldn't have recommended Trump Charlottesville statement, "He needed to be much harsher as it related to white supremacists."
This Week on Twitter

they were the ones that ignited the violence?

This Week on Twitter

Does it matter who threw the first punch? The white supremacists knew what would happen; they were ready to rumble. They did not come to the rally to sing "Give Peace a Chance." Don't give me that hogwash.

This Week on Twitter

Does it matter who threw the first punch? The white supremacists knew what would happen; they were ready to rumble. They did not come to the rally to sing "Give Peace a Chance." Don't give me that hogwash.
; they were ready to rumble.

Rumble?

or defend themselves?

" Don't give me that hogwash"

Do me the same favor

Too soft is when you ignore them.

Trump actively supports his base. Something else entirely.

This Week on Twitter

; they were ready to rumble.

Rumble?

or defend themselves?

" Don't give me that hogwash"

Do me the same favor

Well, these aren't the boy scouts carrying arms.

Militia force armed with assault rifles marches through US town ahead of white nationalist rally

This Week on Twitter

What the hell are you talking about? Trump did exactly that yesterday and then a little bit later a White House spokesman did it a second time. What exactly do you people want him to do?

Forum List

Back