Zone1 Scary taboo…Fact or fiction- A less white America is a cleaner, safer, less dependent, more prosperous, more unified America?

Did you see the thread where Unkotare called for race mixing so the white majority in America would end sooner?
Unkotare’s username special. I won’t repeat what it means. He denies it. But it means what it means.

Posting Inmate populations by race and ethnicity ignores one simple thing.

Last edited:
Posting Inmate populations by race and ethnicity ignores one simple thing.

Hmmm…cool theory but then how do you explain the uncivilized, barbaric behavior found in ALL dark nations not the United States and how do the Barack Obama’s and Ben Carson’s do it?

Next you will be telling us that Jesus was not White . Cannot believe anything these various coloured hybrids claim. And Father Christmas is definitely White . As is his wife , Chantel Rosa Xmas .
God is not white

God is not white
Looks white to me.
jesus-christ-painting-resurrection-and-the-life-by-brent-borup-white-background.jpg

Hmmm…cool theory but then how do you explain the uncivilized, barbaric behavior found in ALL dark nations not the United States and how do the Barack Obama’s and Ben Carson’s do it?
Explain the 2 World Wars by white nations, colonization, and imperialism by white nations that keep those nations unstable in order to steal their natural resources. Explain white nations installing dictators like Saddam Hussein, Mobutu, Noriega and others. That's uncivilized barbaric behavior.

Next you will be telling us that Jesus was not White . Cannot believe anything these various coloured hybrids claim. And Father Christmas is definitely White . As is his wife , Chantel Rosa Xmas .
Jesus was not white. That's obvious.

Peace is the absence of whites in a black and brown world. Or not.
Four black men attack and stomp a 13 year old Hispanic boy.

I hope the boy has a strong home gang because there ain't no more white justice.
Why do whites like you ignore you own long racist history of violence against non whites?

Why do right wing whites lie to themselves about things like this? Whites have been the most violent and criminal of all the groups in America.

Forum List

Back