Zone1 Scary taboo…Fact or fiction- A less white America is a cleaner, safer, less dependent, more prosperous, more unified America?

Why do whites like you ignore you own long racist history of violence against non whites?
Oh that's easy. Pay attention.
I DON'T CARE. HISTORY DOES NOT GIVE YOU PRESENT PERMISSION FOR VIOLENCE.

Is that clear? Print it out just in case you forget.

Bad white behavior in 1789 does not justify four full grown black men beating and stomping a 13 year old Hispanic child. I can only hope there is a Hispanic gang out there that can send these fools back to their home boys in a pillowcase.

Edited to add. I DON'T CARE. Just in case you missed it the first time.

Oh that's easy. Pay attention.
I DON'T CARE. HISTORY DOES NOT GIVE YOU PRESENT PERMISSION FOR VIOLENCE.

Is that clear? Print it out just in case you forget.

Bad white behavior in 1789 does not justify four full grown black men beating and stomping a 13 year old Hispanic child. I can only hope there is a Hispanic gang out there that can send these fools back to their home boys in a pillowcase.

Edited to add. I DON'T CARE. Just in case you missed it the first time.
History includes the present and every year whites lead in violent crimes according to the FBI UCR.

So stop lying to yourself.

History includes the present and every year whites lead in violent crimes according to the FBI UCR.

So stop lying to yourself.
Then start lining up the children your cowardly asses want to beat up.

I would just love to see some Mexican blade at the necks of these brave Wakanda warriors crying "whites do it tooo ooo." I would absolutely dance in the spray.

The only races that have shown the capacity to create and maintain advanced civilizations with prosperous economies and well functioning government are whites of European ancestry and East Asians. We can live together harmoniously and well.

The other races, and particularly Muslims and Negroes, are composed primarily of burdens to advanced civilization.

I know. I know. Islam is a religion, rather than a race. Nevertheless the brown sub racial groups that have adopted Islam are known for lower IQ averages, tyranny, and terrorism.

Third world races and racial hybrids escape the dysfunctions of their countries and bring their dysfunctions with them to first world countries, spreading crime, welfare dependency and terrorism.
They don't teach white people white history any more do they? 😄

Then start lining up the children your cowardly asses want to beat up.

I would just love to see some Mexican blade at the necks of these brave Wakanda warriors crying "whites do it tooo ooo." I would absolutely dance in the spray.
You run your mouth citing anecdotes.

Most blacks and Hispanics get along real well. But the racist white, scared of the days to come when they are the minority, try using infrequent events to keep division going because they know that if the other races unify, because of what has been done, whites who want to keep up the racism have hard times coming.

Explain the 2 World Wars by white nations, colonization, and imperialism by white nations that keep those nations unstable in order to steal their natural resources. Explain white nations installing dictators like Saddam Hussein, Mobutu, Noriega and others. That's uncivilized barbaric behavior.
WWII was started by Germany who was trying to solve internal problems.

Most blacks and Hispanics get along real well. But the racist white, scared of the days to come when they are the minority, try using infrequent events to keep division going because they know that if the other races unify, because of what has been done, whites who want to keep up the racism have hard times coming.
Keep stomping their children and see how well you get along.

Hector12 said:

The only races that have shown the capacity to create and maintain advanced civilizations with prosperous economies and well functioning government are whites of European ancestry and East Asians. We can live together harmoniously and well.

The other races, and particularly Muslims and Negroes, are composed primarily of burdens to advanced civilization.

I know. I know. Islam is a religion, rather than a race. Nevertheless the brown sub racial groups that have adopted Islam are known for lower IQ averages, tyranny, and terrorism.

Third world races and racial hybrids escape the dysfunctions of their countries and bring their dysfunctions with them to first world countries, spreading crime, welfare dependency and terrorism.

:abgg2q.jpg: :laugh: :abgg2q.jpg: :laugh: :abgg2q.jpg: :laugh: :abgg2q.jpg:

Put the crack pipe down boy.

All whites have done is destabilize existing civilizations and ruin them,

---Why shouldn’t minorities have the right to revenge? Sure, not all white, cishet, male, etc. people are bad people, but people who struggle deserve a little revenge---

Keep stomping their children and see how well you get along.
Understand what time it is son. Don't show one video and run your mouth.

Latino Says The Black Community Supported Them More Than Any Other Group, Yet Some Are Anti-Black​

Latino Community Marches In Solidarity With Black Lives Matter Movement​

Asian Americans Protest for Black Lives Matter

Colonialism spread civilization across the world. Blacks will never forgive whites from taking the bones out of their noses and giving them the wheel.
White Europeans tried to bring blacks in Africa into the modern world through colonialism. To say the least, blacks in Africa were ungrateful.

White Europeans tried to bring blacks in Africa into the modern world through colonialism. To say the least, blacks in Africa were ungrateful.
Wrong. Africa was already in the modern world. Europeans did not have any modern world when they began invading Africa. In fact it was the black moors that bought whites out of the dark ages.

They don't teach white people white history any more do they? 😄
We know what happened in history, and what did not happen. Blacks were not enslaved by whites. They were enslaved by other blacks, and sold to white slave traders.,

Forum List

Back