Zone1 Scary taboo…Fact or fiction- A less white America is a cleaner, safer, less dependent, more prosperous, more unified America?

So what’s your point,.......?

My point is that most people of any demographic are just law-abiding folks trying to live their lives, but there is a criminal element among all demographic groups as well. Your "MY people are more virtuous" crap is just crap. Many immigrants arrived poor, poverty begets crime but most people are not criminals. End of story.

... To negate that Jews arrived here, penniless and fleeing prosecution [sic]....

Many, many peoples arrived here penniless and fleeing persecution. Most did not resort to crime, but some did - among ALL groups.

So what’s your point, bigot? To negate that Jews arrived here, penniless and fleeing prosecution, and 0.05% of them (if that) were gangsters, and the rest were honest, law-abiding new Americans who never stole a penny?
With their average IQ's of 115 Ashkenazi Jews represent the pinnacle of human evolution.

We know which race represents an earlier stage of human evolution, but it is often dangerous to talk about it.

Many, many peoples arrived here penniless and fleeing persecution. Most did not resort to crime, but some did - among ALL groups.
Different racial groups have different average IQ's, and different rates of crime and illegitimacy.

So, you don't want to know. You just want to repeat your ignorant lie. Got it.
No. I just like to dispute your intentional dishonesty about your disgusting username meaning.

Many of us know what it means. Your denials don’t mean a thing.

Got that? 😎

No. I just like to dispute your intentional dishonesty about your disgusting username meaning.

Many of us know what it means. Your denials don’t mean a thing.

Got that? 😎
I told you to PM me if you want to stop making a fool of yourself and learn what it really means.

I know I responded to that ignorant and fully dishonest post of yours.

But feel free to hurry back with more of your fraudulent denials of reality.
If you don't want to know, just stop going on about it then.

How is my statement fake news Unkotore? My statement can easily be documented.
I can show you a number on a piece of paper, but that doesn't mean the likes of you can understand what it means.

At the same time, they call Republicans racist - while they celebrate the notion of reducing the white population!
Reducing the white population would be killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Third world races and racial hybrids move to white countries because we tend to do things better than they do. Their presence becomes a burden.

I can show you a number on a piece of paper, but that doesn't mean the likes of you can understand what it means.
As long as you use Arabic numbers and English, I will understand what it means. Data indicating that blacks and whites have the same average IQ's and comparable rates of crime and illegitimacy is fraudulent.

I think we should eliminate welfare payments for illegal immigrants and for single mothers with illegitimate children. Those single mothers should ask the fathers of their illegitimate children for assistance, if they know who the fathers are.

PLEASE POST THE DATA TO PROVE SUCH A THING SO THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS HERE CAN STOP WITH THEIR BULLSHIT.
This is a subject too scary for most here to engage in but with all the “a less white America is a better America” rhetoric floating around I thought I should create an opportunity to PROVE that such a theory may be true.
SOOOOO…..go for it Globalists….post the data. PLEEEEASE!

Less of you would make America a better place.

Reducing the white population would be killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Third world races and racial hybrids move to white countries because we tend to do things better than they do. Their presence becomes a burden.

Unkorte, claiming that my arguments are fake news does not refute them; it proves that refutation is impossible.

I think we should eliminate welfare payments for illegal immigrants and for single mothers with illegitimate children. Those single mothers should ask the fathers of their illegitimate children for assistance, if they know who the fathers are.

Chemical castration sterilization at baby #1 w/o verifiable father targeted for support. Want a check? Takes this to get it. If not? Adoption now.

Forum List

Back