Zone1 Scary taboo…Fact or fiction- A less white America is a cleaner, safer, less dependent, more prosperous, more unified America?

It must piss you off that you’re a white broke loser while I’m a black well-to-do winner.
Not at all...I think that's great. In fact, I love to see blacks improve, I'd like to see all of you become legitimate human beings...we're tired of domestic terrorism.
The problem is; the Plantation Keeper, your Massa, the DNC, they keep rolling Mexico's people right over the top of you making it difficult for blacks to advance.

Just like that. Winner. I used to somewhat enjoy your posts, your humor your quick wit but at this time I am shoveling you into the pile of closeted left-wing loons that are okay with the way things are because your Brown brethren are pounding the Border. I'm getting tired so I'm switching to voice text and posting less because I'm getting in trouble.

Oh, you mean I have my own opinions that don't depend on what frightens YOU, weakling? Too fucking bad.
Your "opinions" are rooted in your own personal feelings...there is plenty of data out there that proves your opinions to be absolute bullshit.

Question: what do you call three years in a New York City hotel room with three meals a day medication education Transportation incarceration all of the above? According to Uncle Toro that's not welfare. Oh he's a tricky one that brown apologist.

You always pretend to add value. But you skip over what is true. You are inconsistent. You pull snippets of posts then reply out of context. Go make a sandwich for the teen girls mr. Big shot.
That's how blinded, self manipulated fools stay blinded and self manipulated....they cherry pick context and reply using not so clever diversion techniques. It's actually quite bizarre and sad really. Again, this guy, Unkotare is paranoid of truth and he's teaching our children in public schools.

Just like that. Winner. I used to somewhat enjoy your posts, your humor your quick wit but at this time I am shoveling you into the pile of closeted left-wing loons that are okay with the way things are because your Brown brethren are pounding the Border. I'm getting tired so I'm switching to voice text and posting less because I'm getting in trouble.
"Getting in trouble"?

"Getting in trouble"?

If you're not a hardcore bad wedding leftist loon they're watching you out there and you can become targeted for removal or other if you get my drift. For example look at 15 names on Trump's indictments for sending a text? well the same thing goes on in a smaller level that's all I'll say. Watch yourself Esay. Are you trying to get me in trouble?

PLEASE POST THE DATA TO PROVE SUCH A THING SO THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS HERE CAN STOP WITH THEIR BULLSHIT.
This is a subject too scary for most here to engage in but with all the “a less white America is a better America” rhetoric floating around I thought I should create an opportunity to PROVE that such a theory may be true.
SOOOOO…..go for it Globalists….post the data. PLEEEEASE!
Working great in the cities. 🤦‍♂️

Anyone living in or near that area back then looked Black. There was no sunscreen. Think about it. In 15 min in PHX light skin can burn.
That's not what the wall paintings show. Color was more like a heavily spanish latino.

Forum List

Back