Zone1 Scary taboo…Fact or fiction- A less white America is a cleaner, safer, less dependent, more prosperous, more unified America?

What does that have to do with supporting single mothers and their illegitimate children on welfare?
Social services available to all citizens.

Should the children of single mothers be denied public schooling?

Should the children of single mothers be turned away from emergency rooms?

Should single mothers be allowed to drive on public roads?

Should single mothers be allowed to vote?

Social services available to all citizens.

Should the children of single mothers be denied public schooling?

Should the children of single mothers be turned away from emergency rooms?

Should single mothers be allowed to drive on public roads?

Should single mothers be allowed to vote?I

Illegitimate children rarely perform well in school. Usually they keep others from learning. They also tend to commit lots of crimes. I do not want the government to subsidize them with welfare checks.

Illegitimate children rarely perform well in school. Usually they keep others from learning. They also tend to commit lots of crimes. I do not want the government to subsidize them with welfare checks.
Full of crap ^^^^^^^^

No.

It should not be legal for the government to tax responsible married couples to pay for the welfare checks of irresponsible people and their illegitimate children.
….OR the single people who were responsible enough to use birth control so they would not have children they couldn’t afford.

Too bad.

Frankly, I think it's more benefit to pay welfare for poor kids (who we are going to rely on to be workers in the future) than paying social security to old farts like myself who won't be producing anything after I retire. But we will continue to do both.

Like it or not, these kids exist, and they will be our workforce in the future.

….OR the single people who were responsible enough to use birth control so they would not have children they couldn’t afford.

Lisa's personality is her form of birth control.

Maybe your side should stop trying to limit access to family planning if you are so concerned about illegitimate children. You know, like not messing with Planned Parenthood and not trying to ban abortion.

Too bad.

Frankly, I think it's more benefit to pay welfare for poor kids (who we are going to rely on to be workers in the future) than paying social security to old farts like myself who won't be producing anything after I retire. But we will continue to do both.

I doubt that most illegitimate children will ever be employable.

Maybe your side should stop trying to limit access to family planning if you are so concerned about illegitimate children. You know, like not messing with Planned Parenthood and not trying to ban abortion.
I have never read a post by Lisa558 condemning abortion. Perhaps she has posted several.

I am in favor of free abortion on demand. I like the eugenic effects of abortion. The authors of Freakonomics pointed out that the same kind of females who are most likely to have abortions are also most likely to give birth to boy babies who become violent street criminals. Those females are unmarried, they lave low IQ's, and they are marginally or un employable.

Those authors credit Roe vs Wade for the decline in violent crime that began in 1982. A potential violent street criminal who was aborted in 1974 would have been eighteen years old in 1982.

Too bad.

we had to pay in to SS over 40-60 years working. $250K-$500K paid in. Higher income will get back $36,000 per year for his last years on Earth. Probably at-best a break-even situation for some? Depending on years lived.

if the GOVT was smart, collected fuds would be invested rather than mostl squandered after confiscation. Maybe SS could be more self-sustaining?

I’ve never tried to ban abortion, nor has the SCOTUS. They have just returned the decision to the states.

I have said on multiple occasions there needs to be a compromise, where abortion is limited to an early point - 12 weeks at the outset, with 8 weeks being preferable.

All they would have to do is collect it, and invest it in a broad index fund. Over time, they would average 10% a year.

we had to pay in to SS over 40-60 years working. $250K-$500K paid in. Higher income will get back $36,000 per year for his last years on Earth. Probably at-best a break-even situation for some? Depending on years lived.

if the GOVT was smart, collected fuds would be invested rather than mostl squandered after confiscation. Maybe SS could be more self-sustaining?
The problem with investing Social Security money on Wall Street stocks is that stocks can crash in value. This is why Republican efforts to do that have failed.

I find I’m less angry when I don’t glance thru GP headlines first thing. I no longer turn on any “news” lol! Or radio “news” lol! Since Election fraud 2020. Live sports mostly closed caption is all I can take or thriller Netscape shows? LLWS is on now on mute Closed Caption though. These kids are closer to pro level players year after year they get better. Way back, teams I played on could not play anywhere near todays’ level.

then i see this: Biden regime sold the Trump border wall parts worth $300 million for $2 million. ARG!! Yuma has fallen.

Last edited:
The problem with investing Social Security money on Wall Street stocks is that stocks can crash in value. This is why Republican efforts to do that have failed.

yeah I know. Even with crashes…..over ten years as Lisa posted above……it would be up. But no gurantee exists. Congress has no issue crashing the market if they need a crisis or they want to punish middle class savers. Its all such a mess.

I find I’m less angry when I don’t glance thru GP headlines first thing. I no longer turn on any “news” lol! Or radio “news” lol! Since Election fraud 2020. Live sports mostly closed caption is all I can take or thriller Netscape shows?

then i see this: Biden regime sold the Trump border wall parts worth $300 million for $2 million. ARG!! Yuma has fallen.
Trump's claims of election fraud were never proved to judges, including judges he appointed. Public opinion surveys confirm that Biden won honestly.

Yeah because Mexico is such a non violent place.
And Africa has a long history of non violence, peace and love.

:rolleyes:

yeah I know. Even with crashes…..over ten years as Lisa posted above……it would be up. But no gurantee exists. Congress has no issue crashing the market if they need a crisis or they want to punish middle class savers. Its all such a mess.
The way to secure the solvency of Social Security and Medicate is to restore the steeply progressive taxation that existed before the Reagan administration,

Forum List

Back