Scary that Republicans believe Russia over ALL of our US Intelligence Agencies.

this time around TRUMP was the only choice between 16 - 17 rino republican moderates . And then , the TRUMP was the only choice over 'illary' !!!

I'll tell you how to know if an agency is being politicized, the new president replaces everyone at the top who then force mass resignations in the ranks. You did not have this when Obama came in. He essentially left everyone in place and did not stick his fingers in there. Now watch the first months of the Trump administration as hundreds of very experienced senior intelligence personnel resign or retire in disgust. The brain drain will be damaging to say the least. Let's all hope it does not get us all killed.

Civil servants can't be fired so of course Trump will inherit most of the bureaucracy at the agencies. What he can and will do is replace the managers, relevant field supervisors, and the agency heads. A very new culture will exist throughout the government with Trump in charge. No more 20 hour weeks, unsupervised government credit cards, and studies about cow farts. He'll furlough the dead weight and incentivize performance....something this bloated craps game we call our government hasn't seen in years, maybe ever. I have no idea why you're terrified of Trump and predict within a couple years you'll be an avid supporter if you can keep an open mind.

I'll tell you how to know if an agency is being politicized, the new president replaces everyone at the top who then force mass resignations in the ranks. You did not have this when Obama came in. He essentially left everyone in place and did not stick his fingers in there. Now watch the first months of the Trump administration as hundreds of very experienced senior intelligence personnel resign or retire in disgust. The brain drain will be damaging to say the least. Let's all hope it does not get us all killed.

Civil servants can't be fired so of course Trump will inherit most of the bureaucracy at the agencies. What he can and will do is replace the managers, relevant field supervisors, and the agency heads. A very new culture will exist throughout the government with Trump in charge. No more 20 hour weeks, unsupervised government credit cards, and studies about cow farts. He'll furlough the dead weight and incentivize performance....something this bloated craps game we call our government hasn't seen in years, maybe ever. I have no idea why you're terrified of Trump and predict within a couple years you'll be an avid supporter if you can keep an open mind.

It was not trumps that changed my mind at all. Im still a Cruz Guy, it was mostly the behavior of the first loser Mrs Clinton and the president that got me in Trumps corner and will keep me there. Far as the bureaucrats go, I like his idea of getting rid of them through atrition.

The US has many thousands of intelligence agents that put their lives into danger every single day.
Russia wants the US destroyed. That is no secret.

And now Trump has convinced half of the United States that you can't trust those brave American heroes working in secret to protect our country but you can trust one of the most dangerous regimes that ever existed headed by a dangerous and murderous former KGB agent.

When did this happen? And now the question of GOP loyalty to the United States will forever be in question. Republicans may try to spin and suggest it's Democrats who are dangerous, but it's not Democrats who welcome Nazi's into their party and believe dangerous foreign governments over non partisan Americans who put their lives into danger every day.

Will the Trump Administration go a step further and release the names of covert agents to Russia and other countries that threaten the United States? After all, if he doesn't believe ALL of our intelligence agencies, then what good are they? Maybe he thinks that's the easiest way to get rid of all of them and start over.

Yea Russia was clearly behind the hacks...but they did expose Hillary as a corrupt politician. If you're blaming hillarys loss on Russian hacks, then you have problems with self awareness.

I don't like the fact that Russia was able to hack us this easily...not trumps fault though...there's been another administration that's been in charge for the past 8 years that's more preoccupied with hacking American citizens. I don't like that trump is trying to deny Russia's involvement. It is truly a ridiculous claim. But all of this happened (the hacks) a long time ago, how come it's all I hear about now?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Russia did not hack us easily, they devote vast resources to malicious cyber espionage and have been using it for a long time. Not sure how much development we have in the area of cyber attack but we can bet that it's not as sloppy as what we just seen from Russia. It seems to me that it was not an op Putin expected to become a central election issue here.

They hack through back doors, back doors that our government mandates for our tech companies so they can hack us easier. We're all up in arms when Russia hacks our own government, but when our own government hacks us, and in turn make it easier for foreign criminals to hack us...

That's an awfully convoluted conspiracy. It's like spaghetti noodles.

What part?

There is plenty of vacant GSA real estate here in DC. Trump needs to refit several buildings with rubber walls, then have liberals report there and give daily reports on the performance of the rubber walls.....

Or, Trump can recind JFK's executive order allowing unionizing .gov workers and fire them.....

The US has many thousands of intelligence agents that put their lives into danger every single day.

And now Trump has convinced half of the United States that you can't trust those brave American heroes working in secret to protect our country but you can trust one of the most dangerous regimes that ever existed headed by a dangerous and murderous former KGB agent.

When did this happen? And now the question of GOP loyalty to the United States will forever be in question. Republicans may try to spin and suggest it's Democrats who are dangerous, but it's not Democrats who welcome Nazi's into their party and believe dangerous foreign governments over non partisan Americans who put their lives into danger every day.

Will the Trump Administration go a step further and release the names of covert agents to Russia and other countries that threaten the United States? After all, if he doesn't believe ALL of our intelligence agencies, then what good are they? Maybe he thinks that's the easiest way to get rid of all of them and start over.

Not all Republicans, I think the majority of them are going to believe the CIA, the FBI and 17 other private and government intelligence agencies.

The only ones that don't are in fact, the base of Trump's support. It's got to be fairly embarrassing for them to know that they just elected someone who was helped, basically promoted by a foreign adversary, RUSSIA who did a Cyber attack on the United States to help him win this election. Since they voted for Trump they are now required to defend him.

And as we have seen through-out this campaign they will DEFEND Donald Trump on everything and anything he does and says. They will ignore all facts.

Trump admitted this phenomenon himself by stating: ""I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," He's right, with certain people, he wouldn't.
Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

They are the definition of stupidity: Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies. That is a Trump supporter.

You know it's not like they didn't know about these Russian hacks, they were told about it. That Russia was hacking into DNC data bases to leak Clinton's & others emails, but they didn't want to believe that.. They only believe what they want to believe.

0b7b336ad7904359e212b0540b2b2e27.jpg

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

They believed it just fine, they just viewed Russia and Putin as a friend for going after the Clintons and the DNC, and supporting trump. It's not that they don't believe it, it's that they say "a friend helped us out, so what?"

Scary that Republicans believe Russia over ALL of our US Intelligence Agencies
Typical LibTard Happy Horseshit.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's not that Republicans don't believe our own intelligence agencies.

It's just that they don't believe that Russian hacking of political party computer systems played a material role in the outcome of the 2016 general election.

Most folks had long-since made up their minds about whom to vote for, by the time any of the revelations about the HildaBeast and her Minions came to light.

And, of course, it's always good to know what a candidate REALLY thinks.

Too bad your girl couldn't effectively counter such revelations, isn't it?

Too bad your girl believed and acted in the manner that she did; putting herself in harm's (criticism's) way in the first place, isn't it?

What a fool you are if you believe anyone believes the Russians.

From what I've read they did hack our systems but that all they did, hack it. They did nothing else.

Take your holier than thou attitude and shove it up your stupid ass. Fool.

Forum List

Back