Schiff faces mounting GOP calls for resignation over collusion claims

A very progressive coworker told me yesterday that he wants Schiff to run for President in 2024. That's how much he loved Schiff's response to the naysayers.

There are a lot of people loving what that guy said, and they are in the majority right now, folks, so buckle up.
The majority in the House, Old Lady, not the Senate, and not the Oval Office.
Just because a 'very progressive' coworker wants Schiff to run, one thing to remember....Schiff
created a lot of baggage for himself over the lie.
Meister, what "lie?" Everyone seems to be saying he's lying about something. What?
Oh come on, drop the pretense! I told you, he's lying about having proof that Trump colluded yet he never ever comes up with it. And trash like you look the other way and fan the flames of all the lairs.

Tell why he never shows his "proof". I won't wait because like always you'll dodge the question. He's lying and you smoke spin and deflect.
Ohhhh......you say he's lying because he says he has "proof" of something.....but he hasn't told you what it is yet, so he's lying.

The investigation is over liar. You may have heard of it.
No, the OTHER investigation. The one by the House Intelligence Committee. The one Schiff is Chairman of. THAT one.
The thing is.....they aren't investigating a crime, they're looking for a crime to investigate.
Stevie Wonder can see through this sham
Schiff yesterday seems to disagree. He seems to see quite a few.
Yawn...oh, I'm sure he does....right up to the point where he doesn't, OldLady.
Not like that MP3 hasn't been played before.
Well, so was the argument that you can't investigate until you have evidence of a crime. It didn't stop the FBI from investigating Russian interference and it's not going to stop Schiff.
Funny you should mention the FBI investigation....they were investigating A CRIME using that phony dossier
manufactured from the democrat party. There was shenanigans being played there, and you don't want to admit it.

There is no reason for Schiff not to present the evidence he has that Trump colluded....no reason whatsoever.

Yesterday, Schiff presented EXACTLY what you're asking for.........Irrefutable facts about what Trump and his stooges did with Russians...........It may not prove to be :criminal"......but highly UNETHICAL.....

(but, of course, your ilk don;t give a flying fuck about ethics....so, carry on....)

In other words, it's the NEVER ENDING STORY with the left. Bless their hearts.

Check out how long Whitewater lasted....speaking of "never ending story".......

(but, Al Capone would have agreed with you.)

A very progressive coworker told me yesterday that he wants Schiff to run for President in 2024. That's how much he loved Schiff's response to the naysayers.

There are a lot of people loving what that guy said, and they are in the majority right now, folks, so buckle up.
Just because a 'very progressive' coworker wants Schiff to run, one thing to remember....Schiff
Meister, what "lie?" Everyone seems to be saying he's lying about something. What?
Oh come on, drop the pretense! I told you, he's lying about having proof that Trump colluded yet he never ever comes up with it. And trash like you look the other way and fan the flames of all the lairs.

Tell why he never shows his "proof". I won't wait because like always you'll dodge the question. He's lying and you smoke spin and deflect.
Ohhhh......you say he's lying because he says he has "proof" of something.....but he hasn't told you what it is yet, so he's lying.
Like I said earlier.....you need to do some critical thinking and ask....Why Schiff isn't presenting the evidence that he has....there IS no reason not to.

In other words, it's the NEVER ENDING STORY with the left. Bless their hearts.

Check out how long Whitewater lasted....speaking of "never ending story".......

(but, Al Capone would have agreed with you.)
What investigation is going on there, that I'm not aware of?
Who is the committee chairman? I'll send him an email and tell him to move on.

nat.. There is no evidence

Just for fun.......

There is NO evidence that Donny-baby, Kushner and Manafort asked the Russians what they had on dirt over Hillary????

There is NO evidence that Trump asked the Russians to dig up Hillary's emails?

There is NO evidence that Trump lied about the Moscow Tower project?

I could go on.......but you may be beyond hope.....

Funny you should mention the FBI investigation....they were investigating A CRIME using that phony dossier
manufactured from the democrat party. There was shenanigans being played there, and you don't want to admit it.

WRONG (but "accurate" according to Hannity)......

FISA warrants were secured over Carter Page's attempted recruitment by Russian spies........One of who fled back to Russia and the other wound up in prison.

It should be embarrassing that the 9 republicans who actually had the audacity to call for Schiff's resignation so moronically echoed what Trump also called for just hours before.

These so-called "congressmen" instead of representing the interests of their constituencies, are simply STOOGES of Trump, assigned to do the idiot-in-chief's bidding.....because they're afraid of the wanna-be despot's bad tweets.

Schiff's eloquent rebuttal to these idiots CANNOT be refuted by any clear thinking voter.......and as Schiff stated, Trump's action may not (prior to a thorough review of Mueller's report and the further investigations by various prosecutors) YET rise to criminal infractions....BUT, Trump's actions certainly fall within the scope of UNETHICAL, IMMORAL and UNPATRIOTIC behavior (not to mention pathological lying.)

Of course, we can NOW easily conclude that among the Trump cult membership, ETHICS, MORALITY and PATRIOTISM are unproductive values....the current GOP representatives no longer need a moral compass, as long as they can keep Trump from bad-mouthing their sorry asses.

Trump has virtually obliterated the need for a GOP and replaced it with a bunch of cult members.
Let's see what happens in 2020. Odds are you're not gonna like it not one little bit.
Got an alternate party picked out yet? I think the democrats have done themselves in fer good. That's one thing they're good at, screwing themselves out of existance.

Just for fun.......

There is NO evidence that Donny-baby, Kushner and Manafort asked the Russians what they had on dirt over Hillary????

This is what you want to hang you hat on? All of this has been vetted
and came up with lies and half truths. You want to believe this BS go right ahead.

FISA warrants were secured over Carter Page's attempted recruitment by Russian spies........One of who fled back to Russia and the other wound up in prison.
Attempted recruitment, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

No, the OTHER investigation. The one by the House Intelligence Committee. The one Schiff is Chairman of. THAT one.
The thing is.....they aren't investigating a crime, they're looking for a crime to investigate.
Stevie Wonder can see through this sham
Schiff yesterday seems to disagree. He seems to see quite a few.
Yawn...oh, I'm sure he does....right up to the point where he doesn't, OldLady.
Not like that MP3 hasn't been played before.
Well, so was the argument that you can't investigate until you have evidence of a crime. It didn't stop the FBI from investigating Russian interference and it's not going to stop Schiff.
I don't believe it, no.

Just for fun.......

During one of his rallies Trump called on the Russians to produce Hillarys emails because no one else seemed to be able too. And if you didn't understand that then you are stupid or a liar or both.

Like I said earlier.....you need to do some critical thinking and ask....Why Schiff isn't presenting the evidence that he has....there IS no reason not to.
I googled a bit ago, and from what I saw, Schiff keeps telling us that the stuff we already know--the things he recited yesterday--are the things he sees as evidence. If there is some other type of information he is holding back, I don't know what it is because I have not been closely following all these Congress critters commenting on the investigation before it was completed. Or since.

Attempted recruitment, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

YEP....
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump ...

DOJ Documents Show Carter Page Helped FBI Catch Russian Spies

prove Schiff is lying -

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help – no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.

“You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s OK that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that when it was discovered, a year later, that they then lied about that meeting and said that it was about adoptions. You might think that it’s OK that it was reported that the president helped dictate that lie. You might think that’s OK. I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that the campaign chairman of a presidential campaign would offer information about that campaign to a Russian oligarch in exchange for money or debt forgiveness. You might think that’s OK, I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president himself called on Russia to hack his opponent’s emails, if they were listening. You might think it’s OK that later that day, in fact, the Russians attempted to hack a server affiliated with that campaign. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with the Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, that is considered a hostile intelligence agency. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say in terms of dirt on his opponent.

“You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser designate secretly conferred with the Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK that he lied about it to the FBI.

“You might say that’s all OK, that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt – and evidence of collusion.”

dont just say HE'S A LIAR, PROVE IT.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign.

Was it okay that the Russians offered dirt on the Republican candidate for president to a British spy working for the Clinton campaign?

Was it okay that the Democrats took this unverified, hearsay info and lied in order to use it to get FISA warrants to spy on America citizens working for the political campaign of the opposing political party?

Was it okay with you that using the US government to spy on the Trump campaign, as the Obama DOJ did, was more serious than what the Nixon campaign did during Watergate?

It should be embarrassing that the 9 republicans who actually had the audacity to call for Schiff's resignation so moronically echoed what Trump also called for just hours before.

These so-called "congressmen" instead of representing the interests of their constituencies, are simply STOOGES of Trump, assigned to do the idiot-in-chief's bidding.....because they're afraid of the wanna-be despot's bad tweets.

Schiff's eloquent rebuttal to these idiots CANNOT be refuted by any clear thinking voter.......and as Schiff stated, Trump's action may not (prior to a thorough review of Mueller's report and the further investigations by various prosecutors) YET rise to criminal infractions....BUT, Trump's actions certainly fall within the scope of UNETHICAL, IMMORAL and UNPATRIOTIC behavior (not to mention pathological lying.)

Of course, we can NOW easily conclude that among the Trump cult membership, ETHICS, MORALITY and PATRIOTISM are unproductive values....the current GOP representatives no longer need a moral compass, as long as they can keep Trump from bad-mouthing their sorry asses.

Trump has virtually obliterated the need for a GOP and replaced it with a bunch of cult members.
Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

Forum List

Back