Schiff faces mounting GOP calls for resignation over collusion claims

Having said that, and staying on topic....Schiff has some 'splaining to do with his constant drum beat
of having the evidence against Trump and Russia collusion. If not....integrity and trust has been lost with him.

Well, faithful staff member......Schiff CLEARLY pointed out some IRREFUTABLE factoids about "Russian collusion".....................

Schiff concludes that if perhaps these facts are not "crimes," in his opinion they DO constitute unethical and immoral behavior with a hostile foreign entity.

On the other hand, YOU (and others) are stating that even you DO NOT care if these facts are immoral and unethical....and regardless, Trump is still your cult leader.

I think most Americans are most worried about HC and sending their kids to school, neither of which work for the gop and that's for good reasons. The tax cut is a loser for them. The one thing Trump has going for him is the economy. And ginning up his base.

What I find rather "amazing" is that within the Trump cult base, even if the guy lowers their Medicare coverage and social security payments and even if the economy turns recessive, Trump will be able to "convince" them that its someone else's fault....Such is the nature of a cult mentality.

Having said that, and staying on topic....Schiff has some 'splaining to do with his constant drum beat
of having the evidence against Trump and Russia collusion. If not....integrity and trust has been lost with him.

Well, faithful staff member......Schiff CLEARLY pointed out some IRREFUTABLE factoids about "Russian collusion".....................

Schiff concludes that if perhaps these facts are not "crimes," in his opinion they DO constitute unethical and immoral behavior with a hostile foreign entity.

On the other hand, YOU (and others) are stating that even you DO NOT care if these facts are immoral and unethical....and regardless, Trump is still your cult leader.
So with all that dribble of yours, I gather that even with your TDS that you got nothing. I fully understand.
Ya'll are still butthurt, that the real criminal didn't get in.

A very progressive coworker told me yesterday that he wants Schiff to run for President in 2024. That's how much he loved Schiff's response to the naysayers.

There are a lot of people loving what that guy said, and they are in the majority right now, folks, so buckle up.
Why wont he show his evidence against Trump that he claims he has everyday? Lol, the fact that you believe his lies is telling.
That's my coworker, not me.
I don't know about any lies, but that is everyone's first accusation around here, so who cares.
Like always you avoid the question. Why doesn't Schiff EVER back up his claims of having evidence? Because he's a butt slime liberal like all of you.
I guess we'll find out if he has his investigation, huh?
The investigation is over liar. You may have heard of it.
No, the OTHER investigation. The one by the House Intelligence Committee. The one Schiff is Chairman of. THAT one.

Why wont he show his evidence against Trump that he claims he has everyday? Lol, the fact that you believe his lies is telling.
I don't know about any lies, but that is everyone's first accusation around here, so who cares.
Like always you avoid the question. Why doesn't Schiff EVER back up his claims of having evidence? Because he's a butt slime liberal like all of you.
No, the OTHER investigation. The one by the House Intelligence Committee. The one Schiff is Chairman of. THAT one.
The thing is.....they aren't investigating a crime, they're looking for a crime to investigate.
Stevie Wonder can see through this sham

The thing is.....they aren't investigating a crime, they're looking for a crime to investigate.
Schiff yesterday seems to disagree. He seems to see quite a few.

You're not taking the Mueller report well at all. Poor snowflake.

MeatHead (what an apropos name).........There is a DIFFERENCE between Mueller's report (that dickheads like you have never seen).....AND, the 3 and a half paged "summary" by a Trump stooge hired to protect your orange clown's ass......LMAO

A very progressive coworker told me yesterday that he wants Schiff to run for President in 2024. That's how much he loved Schiff's response to the naysayers.

There are a lot of people loving what that guy said, and they are in the majority right now, folks, so buckle up.
The majority in the House, Old Lady, not the Senate, and not the Oval Office.
Just because a 'very progressive' coworker wants Schiff to run, one thing to remember....Schiff
created a lot of baggage for himself over the lie.
Meister, what "lie?" Everyone seems to be saying he's lying about something. What?

Yawn...oh, I'm sure he does....right up to the point where he doesn't, OldLady.
Not like that MP3 hasn't been played before.

Uh-huh. And when the Mueller report is released and it refutes the collusion charge, then what will you guys say?

Simple answer..............Let's see what the NYS AG, SDNY, Virginia and D.C. prosecutors have found.....

Satisfied?

Just because a 'very progressive' coworker wants Schiff to run, one thing to remember....Schiff
Meister, what "lie?" Everyone seems to be saying he's lying about something. What?
There is no reason for Schiff not to present the evidence he has that Trump colluded....no reason whatsoever.
He hasn't and he won't.....don't you wanna know why?

Oh come on, drop the pretense! I told you, he's lying about having proof that Trump colluded yet he never ever comes up with it. And trash like you look the other way and fan the flames of all the lairs.

Tell why he never shows his "proof". I won't wait because like always you'll dodge the question. He's lying and you smoke spin and deflect.

Uh-huh. And when the Mueller report is released and it refutes the collusion charge, then what will you guys say?

Simple answer..............Let's see what the NYS AG, SDNY, Virginia and D.C. prosecutors have found.....

Satisfied?
In other words, it's the NEVER ENDING STORY with the left. Bless their hearts.

Oh, wow,....."butthurt"???? Yet another original thought of a Trump cult member.

State EXACTLY what Schiff lied about in yesterday's statement.......If you can't, you can always revert to the novel "butthurt" statement......LOL

Yawn...oh, I'm sure he does....right up to the point where he doesn't, OldLady.
Not like that MP3 hasn't been played before.
Well, so was the argument that you can't investigate until you have evidence of a crime. It didn't stop the FBI from investigating Russian interference and it's not going to stop Schiff.

Oh, wow,....."butthurt"???? Yet another original thought of a Trump cult member.

State EXACTLY what Schiff lied about in yesterday's statement.......If you can't, you can always revert to the novel "butthurt" statement......LOL
nat.. There is no evidence and yet you and your ilk hold on
to hope for that unicorn to show up and bale your sorry asses out.

Forum List

Back