Schiff faces mounting GOP calls for resignation over collusion claims

I have not been persuaded that the Intelligence Committee needs to reinvestigate the points of the Mueller investigation. At this point, knowing what we know so far, I think we should move on.

Unfortunately D-Schiff believes that our President is a TRAITOR, a compromised individual being controlled by Vladimir Putin and Russia.

Despite the fact that d-Schiff is out of his damn mind, that his 'I THINK' beliefs have been proven by evidence to be NOTHING, I still respect Schiff a hell of a lot more than I do YOU and other Trump-Hating snowflakes....and here's why.

You think we should just act like none of this ever happened and just MOVE ON?! For 2+ years you and vile Trump-haters have been calling this President a TRAITOR, a Russian Puppet, a Russian Colluder...a very serious charge...that was based on bullshit, lies, ZERO EVIDENCE, ZERO CRIME, ZERO COLLUSION....but you rejected all of that, all of the evidence and facts. You clung to every desperate 'we have him now' moment that came up and FINALLY 'put all your eggs in one basket' declaring that Mueller's report would bring down the President.

The problem now is that last gasp, that last hope was just extinguished - Mueller definitively stated he and his team found NO EVEIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION with Russians....something former FBI Agent Page testified long ago that the FBI already knew before this 2+ year COUP was put into motion by the FISA Warrants and Brennan conning Congress into opening an official investigation.

Many of the Democrats / snowflakes are still going bat-shit crazy lying, denying, justifying, bargaining, and trying to hold out for any hope... YOU, it seems - and I applaud you for it - have accepted Mueller's report as FACT. Part of that reason, I believe, is because you KNOW - deep down - that there never was any 'Russian Collusion'. And now Mueller has proven it / declared it. IF you REALLY thought it was still true, that our President was a Russian Puppet / Colluder, there is no way as an American you could let that go! As a liberal / snowflake finally FORCED to face the death of the false narrative by THE investigator himself you can let it go? Yup......but as an American who still believes Trump is a legitimate traitor - you would not be able to.

SCHIFF is not letting it go. I actually believe that HE believes, despite all the evidence to the contrary as pointed out by Mueller and other evidence, the crap he is saying. I believe he REALLY thinks Trump IS a traitor and as an American he can't let that go. It APPEARS this is not JUST about partisan politics in his mind, it's about ;national security'. Though I still believe he has and continues to show he is incapable of running the House Intel Committee because HE HAS NO OBJECTIVITY, I respect, at least for now, him doing this because HE BELIEVES the crap he is saying...without the definitive evidence to back it up.

You think we should 'move on'? Just IGNORE all the exposed evidence of crime perpetrated by not only Hillary but by those at the highest levels within our government, to include the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI?!

You think we should just ignore / walk away from the FACT that the DOJ told the FBI to drop the Hillary investigation because they had no intention of indicting her and derailing her Presidential run....despite the fact that she took over $100 million from the Russians, despite the fact that she paid Trump-hating foreign spies and Russians for a document with which to try to alter the election, despite the fact that she compromised national security, and perpetrated thousands of criminal counts of crimes to include espionage...?

You think we should just ignore / walk away from the FACT that evidence shows the Obama administration's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI - leaders and members / agents - engaged in seditious conspiracy to affect a coup against a newly elected president by defrauding / conning the FISA Court and Congress to open an official investigation against the President on the false narrative / charge that he and his team were traitorous Russian Colluders....based on zero evidence zero crime committed, and no collusion proven (by the FBI's investigation that already showed this, according to Page)?

Yeah, sure...what the F*?!

It's just the biggest scandal in US history involving an attempt to alter al election to help a proven criminal who compromised national security and committed literally thousands of criminal counts / violations with an exposed treasonous conspiracy / coup attempt by the previous administration's top agency directors...no big deal....no crisis...nothing to see here. No need to investigate or hold anyone accountable....

:shok:

:wtf:

tl/dr
An investigation comes to a conclusion of guilty or not. In our country, we do not punish those who begin an investigation to answer serious questions. That is third world tinpot stuff. And it is absolutely ridiculous, I think, for you to even be considering this, since Trump was found not guilty and even if this conspiracy theory of yours was true (which it's not), Trump rose above it and was elected anyway, so why can't YOU move on?

An investigation comes to a conclusion of guilty or not. In our country, we do not punish those who begin an investigation to answer serious questions.

An investigation is started up when there is evidence of a suspected crime!

FBI Agent Page testified that an internal FBI Investigation more than 2 1/2 years ago found ZERO EVIDENCE, ZERO CRIME, ZERO COLLUSION!

It was AFTER THIS that evidence shows the Obama administration Agency Directors of his DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI WILLFULLY engaged in seditious conspiracy by colluding together to MANUFACTURE a FALSE NARRATIVE and a FALSE JUSTIFICATION for opening an ILLEGAL INVESTIGATION of the President as part of an attempted COUP, using information they KNEW to be UNRELIABLE from Russians, a Trump-hating foreign spy, and from Hillary Clinton!

I have not been persuaded that the Intelligence Committee needs to reinvestigate the points of the Mueller investigation. At this point, knowing what we know so far, I think we should move on.

Unfortunately D-Schiff believes that our President is a TRAITOR, a compromised individual being controlled by Vladimir Putin and Russia.

Despite the fact that d-Schiff is out of his damn mind, that his 'I THINK' beliefs have been proven by evidence to be NOTHING, I still respect Schiff a hell of a lot more than I do YOU and other Trump-Hating snowflakes....and here's why.

You think we should just act like none of this ever happened and just MOVE ON?! For 2+ years you and vile Trump-haters have been calling this President a TRAITOR, a Russian Puppet, a Russian Colluder...a very serious charge...that was based on bullshit, lies, ZERO EVIDENCE, ZERO CRIME, ZERO COLLUSION....but you rejected all of that, all of the evidence and facts. You clung to every desperate 'we have him now' moment that came up and FINALLY 'put all your eggs in one basket' declaring that Mueller's report would bring down the President.

The problem now is that last gasp, that last hope was just extinguished - Mueller definitively stated he and his team found NO EVEIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION with Russians....something former FBI Agent Page testified long ago that the FBI already knew before this 2+ year COUP was put into motion by the FISA Warrants and Brennan conning Congress into opening an official investigation.

Many of the Democrats / snowflakes are still going bat-shit crazy lying, denying, justifying, bargaining, and trying to hold out for any hope... YOU, it seems - and I applaud you for it - have accepted Mueller's report as FACT. Part of that reason, I believe, is because you KNOW - deep down - that there never was any 'Russian Collusion'. And now Mueller has proven it / declared it. IF you REALLY thought it was still true, that our President was a Russian Puppet / Colluder, there is no way as an American you could let that go! As a liberal / snowflake finally FORCED to face the death of the false narrative by THE investigator himself you can let it go? Yup......but as an American who still believes Trump is a legitimate traitor - you would not be able to.

SCHIFF is not letting it go. I actually believe that HE believes, despite all the evidence to the contrary as pointed out by Mueller and other evidence, the crap he is saying. I believe he REALLY thinks Trump IS a traitor and as an American he can't let that go. It APPEARS this is not JUST about partisan politics in his mind, it's about ;national security'. Though I still believe he has and continues to show he is incapable of running the House Intel Committee because HE HAS NO OBJECTIVITY, I respect, at least for now, him doing this because HE BELIEVES the crap he is saying...without the definitive evidence to back it up.

You think we should 'move on'? Just IGNORE all the exposed evidence of crime perpetrated by not only Hillary but by those at the highest levels within our government, to include the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI?!

You think we should just ignore / walk away from the FACT that the DOJ told the FBI to drop the Hillary investigation because they had no intention of indicting her and derailing her Presidential run....despite the fact that she took over $100 million from the Russians, despite the fact that she paid Trump-hating foreign spies and Russians for a document with which to try to alter the election, despite the fact that she compromised national security, and perpetrated thousands of criminal counts of crimes to include espionage...?

You think we should just ignore / walk away from the FACT that evidence shows the Obama administration's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI - leaders and members / agents - engaged in seditious conspiracy to affect a coup against a newly elected president by defrauding / conning the FISA Court and Congress to open an official investigation against the President on the false narrative / charge that he and his team were traitorous Russian Colluders....based on zero evidence zero crime committed, and no collusion proven (by the FBI's investigation that already showed this, according to Page)?

Yeah, sure...what the F*?!

It's just the biggest scandal in US history involving an attempt to alter al election to help a proven criminal who compromised national security and committed literally thousands of criminal counts / violations with an exposed treasonous conspiracy / coup attempt by the previous administration's top agency directors...no big deal....no crisis...nothing to see here. No need to investigate or hold anyone accountable....

:shok:

:wtf:

tl/dr
An investigation comes to a conclusion of guilty or not. In our country, we do not punish those who begin an investigation to answer serious questions. That is third world tinpot stuff. And it is absolutely ridiculous, I think, for you to even be considering this, since Trump was found not guilty and even if this conspiracy theory of yours was true (which it's not), Trump rose above it and was elected anyway, so why can't YOU move on?
it's absolutely ridiculous to think that simply saying WE MUST INVESTIGATE is reason enough to do it.

since there was absolutely no basis for this investigation, as born out by said investigation, we need to ensure this political stunt/tactic doesn't happen again or that's wll we'll see from now on.

president wins, other side investigates. rinse / repeat.

It should be embarrassing that the 9 republicans who actually had the audacity to call for Schiff's resignation so moronically echoed what Trump also called for just hours before.

These so-called "congressmen" instead of representing the interests of their constituencies, are simply STOOGES of Trump, assigned to do the idiot-in-chief's bidding.....because they're afraid of the wanna-be despot's bad tweets.

Schiff's eloquent rebuttal to these idiots CANNOT be refuted by any clear thinking voter.......and as Schiff stated, Trump's action may not (prior to a thorough review of Mueller's report and the further investigations by various prosecutors) YET rise to criminal infractions....BUT, Trump's actions certainly fall within the scope of UNETHICAL, IMMORAL and UNPATRIOTIC behavior (not to mention pathological lying.)

Of course, we can NOW easily conclude that among the Trump cult membership, ETHICS, MORALITY and PATRIOTISM are unproductive values....the current GOP representatives no longer need a moral compass, as long as they can keep Trump from bad-mouthing their sorry asses.

Trump has virtually obliterated the need for a GOP and replaced it with a bunch of cult members.
Is this how it always is on this forum. When asked a question and hoping for some dignified response ; or voicing a position in a mature manner. All that happens is either, ad hominem or spew out disgusting sexual overtures.
If that is the case, those individuals seem quite childish and lack any real intelligence.

its really simple when you break it down -

Republicans don't care if the country gets handed to Russia.

Schiff does.

Adam Schiff wipes the floor with republican stooges on his committee

that he did - too bad RW's are too stupid to know it.
Hey liar, how come Schiff never produces this evidence he claims he has everyday? When he resigns what lie will you tell then?

It should be embarrassing that the 9 republicans who actually had the audacity to call for Schiff's resignation so moronically echoed what Trump also called for just hours before.

These so-called "congressmen" instead of representing the interests of their constituencies, are simply STOOGES of Trump, assigned to do the idiot-in-chief's bidding.....because they're afraid of the wanna-be despot's bad tweets.

Schiff's eloquent rebuttal to these idiots CANNOT be refuted by any clear thinking voter.......and as Schiff stated, Trump's action may not (prior to a thorough review of Mueller's report and the further investigations by various prosecutors) YET rise to criminal infractions....BUT, Trump's actions certainly fall within the scope of UNETHICAL, IMMORAL and UNPATRIOTIC behavior (not to mention pathological lying.)

Of course, we can NOW easily conclude that among the Trump cult membership, ETHICS, MORALITY and PATRIOTISM are unproductive values....the current GOP representatives no longer need a moral compass, as long as they can keep Trump from bad-mouthing their sorry asses.

Trump has virtually obliterated the need for a GOP and replaced it with a bunch of cult members.
Is this how it always is on this forum. When asked a question and hoping for some dignified response ; or voicing a position in a mature manner. All that happens is either, ad hominem or spew out disgusting sexual overtures.
If that is the case, those individuals seem quite childish and lack any real intelligence.
Welcome to the board and hope your skin is thick enough to handle the board. If not, may I suggest
posting in the Clean Debate Zone forum.

Having said that, and staying on topic....Schiff has some 'splaining to do with his constant drum beat
of having the evidence against Trump and Russia collusion. If not....integrity and trust has been lost with him.

But there was never going to be impeachment, and Trump won't be defeated with Russiagate. In fact, he's using it to whip up his base … after polls showed the wall wasn't a very good issue for him.

The dems need to stick to HC and tax cuts.

Agreed.....BUT, bear in mind that whipping up his base for Trump, equals securing the votes from ONE-THIRD of the voting public.
Worked last time.

I think most Americans are most worried about HC and sending their kids to school, neither of which work for the gop and that's for good reasons. The tax cut is a loser for them. The one thing Trump has going for him is the economy. And ginning up his base.

The liberals always spew fake or twisted lies, sometimes it gets so tiresome I just stoop to their level.

Ummmm...yeah, this is how it usually is. But before you leave, try the Clean Debate Zone. It's slower, but usually more grown up.

Schiff sounded like a guilty fool...pencil neck will not be re elected....

A very progressive coworker told me yesterday that he wants Schiff to run for President in 2024. That's how much he loved Schiff's response to the naysayers.

There are a lot of people loving what that guy said, and they are in the majority right now, folks, so buckle up.

A very progressive coworker told me yesterday that he wants Schiff to run for President in 2024. That's how much he loved Schiff's response to the naysayers.

There are a lot of people loving what that guy said, and they are in the majority right now, folks, so buckle up.
The majority in the House, Old Lady, not the Senate, and not the Oval Office.
Just because a 'very progressive' coworker wants Schiff to run, one thing to remember....Schiff
created a lot of baggage for himself over the lie.

Schiff sounded like a guilty fool...pencil neck will not be re elected....
He's from California. You going to start busing in the Trumptards?
Even California dems know a liar when they see one....and they do not appreciate being lied to by the people they elect....
Besides can anyone tell me what he has done for his constituents?...just one thing.....

If it wasn't so hilarious, this would get boring. A TDS sufferer starts a thread with a completely false narrative, then instantly reverts to childish insult mode in all of his replies.

At least this time there's an interesting twist: He declares President Trump "unpatriotic", then categorically assigns lack of patriotism as a key element embraced by Trump supporters. This circular silliness is typical of the brainwashed Left, but is seldom exhibited in such glaring fashion.

Congratulations, nat4900 - you've taken TDS to a new height!

Why wont he show his evidence against Trump that he claims he has everyday? Lol, the fact that you believe his lies is telling.

Loved watching his speech. Especially loved watching Devin Nunes' face as he sat to his right.....he needed to go home and hug his cow.

Well, not including the islamic terrorist and the brain dead commie.

What the fuck are you now spewing, moron???

Either address the thread's topic or go light a cross on someone's yard.......
Pencil dick is a fucking joke. The only thing that cuck wipes up from the floor is his old ladies boyfriends love juice.
I have already lit one cross today. How many more should i do? You females can never be satisfied!
A lot of classic CRC comments all in one post.

Forum List

Back