You are a liar calling an honest man a liar, and that is a severe sin.

I just want to make sure a liar
Like you has a chance to escape eternal torment and separation from God.

Back to the hell thing?

What does that have to do with my comment?

Or is that just because you really cannot respond?
No, I'm not. I'm calling a liar a liar.

Worry about your own some, Son. I just bought new ones.
You are lying about your calling him a Liar, LIAR and the evidence is right here in this post within your quotes.

Son of Baal, Repent, Seek God, Accept The Salvation won for you by Jesus, God, The Son of God and then Go and Sin No More!

Keith Hunt - LIARS cannot enter the Kingdom of God!

In Revelation 21:8 we read:

"The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Dershowitz is a liar.

Keep your spells to yourself.

So what did he lie about?
His ridiculous statement about the Constitution is a lie.

Schiff would make a great finance guy at a car dealership. He could get you to buy the extended service and wheel package before you could even raise an argument. I have met many like him. But, he is out of his depth at the moment. It is looking like this will be all over by Friday. And his chairmanship will be over in November.

Liar:

Why would Schummer disgrace himself by inviting a criminal with an ankle bracelet in to The Senate when he couldn’t get in because of his bracelet?

2ndly why was he allowed to violate his house arrest and go to DC?

Now son of Satan, let’s discuss The Bolton Video:

At no time in that 20 minute interview in the Ukraine did Bolton mention an investigation of Biden or Quid Pro Quo!

Bolton also mentioned Our President’s concerns about corruption, Free Markets and ensuring The Security of Ukraine.

So this establishes that concern about corruption in Ukraine and what The New Ukraine Government was going to do about it as a legitimate concern.

It also establishes a concern about hownUS Aide would be spent wisely or abused in a corrupt manner.

Bolton also said the calls were cordial, pleasant and well received by Zelensky!

No pressure just like Zelensky said.

Game Over!

'GAME OVER,' Trump declares, as old Bolton, Schiff videos surface amid impeachment trial — Fox News

You are lying about your calling him a Liar, LIAR and the evidence is right here in this post within your quotes.

Son of Baal, Repent, Seek God, Accept The Salvation won for you by Jesus, God, The Son of God and then Go and Sin No More!

"The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Dershowitz is a liar.

Meaningless.

Unless you wanna consider the parnas video the same way?

Dershowitz is a liar.

Well given the fact his testimony was entirely about the Constitution, what part did you disagree with? Better still, did you even watch his entire testimony?

Your entire life is a lie.

Dershowitz is a liar.

What Bullshit!

Dershowitz would NEVER LIE

OJ is innocent!

Liar:

Why would Schummer disgrace himself by inviting a criminal with an ankle bracelet in to The Senate when he couldn’t get in because of his bracelet?

2ndly why was he allowed to violate his house arrest and go to DC?

Now son of Satan, let’s discuss The Bolton Video:

At no time in that 20 minute interview in the Ukraine did Bolton mention an investigation of Biden or Quid Pro Quo!

Bolton also mentioned Our President’s concerns about corruption, Free Markets and ensuring The Security of Ukraine.

So this establishes that concern about corruption in Ukraine and what The New Ukraine Government was going to do about it as a legitimate concern.

It also establishes a concern about hownUS Aide would be spent wisely or abused in a corrupt manner.

Bolton also said the calls were cordial, pleasant and well received by Zelensky!

No pressure just like Zelensky said.

Game Over!

'GAME OVER,' Trump declares, as old Bolton, Schiff videos surface amid impeachment trial — Fox News

Dershowitz is a liar.

Meaningless.

Unless you wanna consider the parnas video the same way?
The ban is to.prevent electronic communications. They removed him on a technicality because they didn't want him out in public. It's bad for their lies, er... I mean "narrative".

Dershowitz is a liar.

Well given the fact his testimony was entirely about the Constitution, what part did you disagree with? Better still, did you even watch his entire testimony?
He tried to say that we long as tRump did it to get elected it wasn't illegal. Basically he said politicians cannot break the law no matter what they do.

Your entire life is a lie.

Dershowitz is a liar.

Lol, nope.

However, if you are really as "churchy" as you seem yours may very well be.

Dershowitz is a liar.

He tried to say that we long as tRump did it to get elected it wasn't illegal. Basically he said politicians cannot break the law no matter what they do.

No, what he said is that "if" Trump did that (and there is no evidence he did) that it still falls out of the definition of impeachment.

Dershowitz is a liar.

No, what he said is that "if" Trump did that (and there is no evidence he did) that it still falls out of the definition of impeachment.
Because why?

Because why?

Because impeachment is for those who commit high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery or treason. That's why.

Because why?

Because impeachment is for those who commit high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery or treason. That's why.
Which is Trump

I have a question for Lefty Commies here.

If your whole impeachment argument is that you cannot investigate a person running for President, then why did Obama buy Russian Propaganda and launch and Investigation based on it on Candidate Trump?

Because why?

Which is Trump

No, it's not. He did none of those things. Anything he's accused of doing, the Dumbama administration already did.

Schiff is killing Dershowitz. Dershowitz’s opinion is an out-lier.

Schiff couldn't out-argue my dead grandmother.
He out argued Dershowitz. What does that say about Dershowitz then?

Lol, are you 12? Shiff has done nothing but hold his hands over his ears and shout "lalalala". Shiff is way out of his league. He is the Michael Avanatti of congress. Anyone who is impressed by Shiff's moves also likely enjoys fart memes.

Forum List

Back