Schiff Spits The Bit

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The bug-eyed Trump-hater had plenty to say a week ago about Nunes documents detailing surveillance of Trump, but now has gone quiet after seeing them. And in fact is now saying Nunes should turn the whole enchilada over to a select-committee to save face. Nunes has the goods, chicken-neck Schiff knows he has the goods, and is trying to find a way out from running his mouth.

adam-schiff-AP-Photo-Charles-Dharapak.jpg

Incidentally, only a democrat could make a career from a fumbled prosecution of a REAL spy for Russia:

While an assistant U.S. Attorney he gained attention by prosecuting a case against Richard Miller, a former FBI agent convicted of "passing secret documents to the Soviet Union in exchange for a promised $65,000 in gold and cash."[4] The first time Miller was tried, it resulted in a hung jury; the second time, it resulted in a conviction overturned on appeal,[5] and the third time he was convicted.

Adam Schiff - Wikipedia

Tom Horn, our own Chuckles, has it every bit backwards. Nothing new.

Yes, the call for a special prosecutor is growing.

• Banned

It seems Chuckles has had other nicknames that haunted him in the past....And sure enough, in 4th grade he discovered if he called his tormentors what they called him, eventually they'd leave him be.

It seems Chuckles has had other nicknames that haunted him in the past....And sure enough, in 4th grade he discovered if he called his tormentors what they called him, eventually they'd leave him be.
or not!!

• Banned
Hmmmmm....nuthin but crickets from the lefty Trump-haters. Seems Nunes stood their whole scheme on it's head with his findings. Bottom line? Trump campaign had bupkis to do with the Ivans and Barry ordered him surveilled. Remember, the spies belong to Trump now and he's starting to use them on the trash who've slimed his VICTORY. :deal:

Oh I want this investigated to the max Jake. You see your hero Obama back doored the investigation which has allowed the spying and the unmasking and the leaking of all things Trump.

Comey shit his pants when Gowdy asked him one of the two most awesome questions last week.

Gowdy hammered down on who had the ability to unmask in his cabinet and insiders.

Jarret and Rice are biggies.

The other key question and seriously Jake get yourself some Extra Strength Immodium AD, was when Comey and Rogers were forced to admit under oath that they had never ever are you f'n kidding me NEVER examined the DNC servers.

Hmmmmm....nuthin but crickets from the lefty Trump-haters. Seems Nunes stood their whole scheme on it's head with his findings. Bottom line? Trump campaign had bupkis to do with the Ivans and Barry ordered him surveilled. Remember, the spies belong to Trump now and he's starting to use them on the trash who've slimed his VICTORY. :deal:

TH I think it is so important to make sure all R's who have been buying into "the Russians hacked the election" wake up and smell the coffee that not one government intel agency has examined the servers.

That they are taking the word of CrowdStrike who are DNC employees that Russia so called hacked the election.

This is bullshit. A mega international scandal that didn't need to be. On the other hand you have an unreal scandal unfolding over the D's use of unvetted IT guys but that's getting buried with the D's hammering away at the Boris Badenov/Natasha/Fearless Leader stole the election.

• Banned

TH I think it is so important to make sure all R's who have been buying into "the Russians hacked the election" wake up and smell the coffee that not one government intel agency has examined the servers.

That they are taking the word of CrowdStrike who are DNC employees that Russia so called hacked the election.

This is bullshit. A mega international scandal that didn't need to be. On the other hand you have an unreal scandal unfolding over the D's use of unvetted IT guys but that's getting buried with the D's hammering away at the Boris Badenov/Natasha/Fearless Leader stole the election.

Comey supposedly made a secret trip to the WH on Wednesday or Thursday....He can either cooperate with Nunes' committee or get fired.

Oh I want this investigated to the max Jake. You see your hero Obama back doored the investigation which has allowed the spying and the unmasking and the leaking of all things Trump.

Comey shit his pants when Gowdy asked him one of the two most awesome questions last week.

Gowdy hammered down on who had the ability to unmask in his cabinet and insiders.

The other key question and seriously Jake get yourself some Extra Strength Immodium AD, was when Comey and Rogers were forced to admit under oath that they had never ever are you f'n kidding me NEVER examined the DNC servers.
Jake The Snitch doesn't know anything other than what the DNC tells him.

The Dunce National Committee was informed by the FBI several times they were under attack by someone. They refused all help because they didn't want the FBI snooping around their server. Then when the information was leaked they screamed Russians and the FBI didn't do enough to help them but they wouldn't let the FBI do the diagnostics.

The next thing you find out is there's a dead DNC operative laying on the ground with several bullet holes in his back. Ludlum can't write fiction more sensational than the everyday facts of life inside the Democrat apparatus.

The Dunce National Committee was informed by the FBI several times they were under attack by someone. They refused all help because they didn't want the FBI snooping around their server. Then when the information was leaked they screamed Russians and the FBI didn't do enough to help them but they wouldn't let the FBI do the diagnostics.

The next thing you find out is there's a dead DNC operative laying on the ground with several bullet holes in his back. Ludlum can't write fiction more sensational than the everyday facts of life inside the Democrat apparatus.

Comey was satisfied the same IT people who ran their servers saying they were hacked by the Ivans. Considering how he ran Clinton's final deposition, I can't remember an FBI Director being so spaced-out and gullible.

You are mentally ill, td.

You are waffling. You are throwing red herrings. Your arguments stink.

td, we are talking about Trump's lie about BHO wire tapping Trump. He is mentally ill as well.

Yes, this needs to be investigated without partisanship and by the law.

Let the facts be known.

Jake The Snitch doesn't know anything other than what the DNC tells him.
You were the one who snitched, and I clobbered you for it. You are on personal ignore for the day.

BUT the big picture is that Trump is going down ...and faster than any new POTUS in American history. Now at 36% approval rating.
Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36%

He hates his job so much he's turning it over to his son-in-law, a young kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth who owns a failed New York city newspaper:
Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner to oversee government overhaul

and whose father did time in federal prison for tax evasion and witness tampering:.
Charles Kushner - Wikipedia

And the Russian connections hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Jared Kushner will be questioned by the Senate Intel Committee about his Russia ties

Makes me happy that this national nightmare will be over within a year or two.

BUT the big picture is that Trump is going down ...and faster than any new POTUS in American history. Now at 36% approval rating.
Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36%

He hates his job so much he's turning it over to his son-in-law, a young kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth who owns a failed New York city newspaper:
Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner to oversee government overhaul

and whose father did time in federal prison for tax evasion and witness tampering:.
Charles Kushner - Wikipedia

And the Russian connections hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Jared Kushner will be questioned by the Senate Intel Committee about his Russia ties

Makes me happy that this national nightmare will be over within a year or two.
I sort of doubt Russia ties have much to do with his polls. Most of us don't care for his tweeting and childish/churlish behavior. IF there turns out to be any real Russia connection beyond some loans long predating Trump deciding to run ... then that could cut into his rock solid 45% or so.

I wasn't for impeaching Slick, but I was very ready for him to go about two years before he did. WTF was he thinking ... well I know, JFC. The man had the worst judgment since Harding. His polls rebounded but he took a hit.

Nixon was a tragedy. He actually got us what passed for peace and prosperity back then. He went from very popular even young guys to only his wife and daughters wanted him. And Pat didn't last long.

You were the one who snitched, and I clobbered you for it. You are on personal ignore for the day.

Chuckles thinks he's a mod.....tells the mods where to put threads, rats out posters he hates, claims he's a "middle of the road republican" while he votes for communists. :eusa_snooty:

Chuckles thinks he's a mod.....tells the mods where to put threads, rats out posters he hates, claims he's a "middle of the road republican" while he votes for communists. :eusa_snooty:
You summed up Jake rather well. His posts are often rather amusing, as they expose the idiocy of leftism. The poor guy needs something to do all day. That said, what would we ever do without him?

You summed up Jake rather well. His posts are often rather amusing, as they expose the idiocy of leftism. The poor guy needs something to do all day. That said, what would we ever do without him?
A compendium of Alt Facts, Fake News, and outright lies by the two. gipper and Chuckles are one and the same.

What would you like said? Ad hominin attacks don
Yah, Schiff hasn't said anything for .... well, maybe today. LOL

Breaking News: Schiff thinks Nunes should recuse himself if Ryan doesn't take him off the Intel Comm. Chair! :bang3: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back