🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schiff was right, with "head on the pike" statement.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically.

Shut your lying puke lib mouth the GOP Senators immediately called this out as a LIE. Christ Dem's can't open their mouths without spewing LIES. No doubt they will be featured in the next Geico Pinocchio commercial.

AND will Dem's stand there with a straight face and tell us they didn't threaten House Dem's into voting for impeachment? The Dem level of projection and hypocrisy is off the charts.

No I will not shut my mouth, while the GOP senators rip the constitution up and are traitors to the USA.
You’re hysterical Penelope

trump has every right under the Constitution to claim executive privilege

I just have no reason to fear him and run scared.
You sure? Donald might have a missile with your name on it aimed right at your window right now. All I can say is that if you hear a whistle, duck under the nearest table and count your virgins.

Graphic image deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't toe the party line and you'll pay the price. That's where the parties are.

If Republicans were smart they’d allow witnesses and new evidence – it would make no difference given the fact Senate Republicans wouldn’t vote to remove Trump from office regardless how compelling and damning the evidence.

But Republicans aren’t smart, they’re just blind partisan hacks.

Oh, gee, now we are just going to HAVE to call them to save face! :rolleyes:

This comes on the heel of The Sanders Campaign saying they wanted to round up Republicans and put them in concentration camps. And talked about beheading people that opposed them!

Democrats & Sanders Reveal Their True Plans for America

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:
----------------------------------------------------------

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

Rand Paul Threatens to Go Rambo on Rogue Republicans

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically.

Shut your lying puke lib mouth the GOP Senators immediately called this out as a LIE. Christ Dem's can't open their mouths without spewing LIES. No doubt they will be featured in the next Geico Pinocchio commercial.

AND will Dem's stand there with a straight face and tell us they didn't threaten House Dem's into voting for impeachment? The Dem level of projection and hypocrisy is off the charts.

No I will not shut my mouth, while the GOP senators rip the constitution up and are traitors to the USA.

Better not bit down. Schiff has only one ball left to lick.

It's hardly a secret how republicans savagely turn on their own if they show any kind of independent action. No one had to be told to stay in line and do what they are told. It's the cage you live in as a conservative politician.

That must be why democrats all vote together in lock step 99.9% of the time.

He never did, just a blanket statement of no docs or witnesses, it would of been too much work for him to claim executive privilege's. And there is no EP when covering up and abuse of power.

It's hardly a secret how republicans savagely turn on their own if they show any kind of independent action. No one had to be told to stay in line and do what they are told. It's the cage you live in as a conservative politician.
Better than then the cage you live in as a commie retarded lib.

“God will send them strong delusions so they will believe a lie.”

Also FISA just admitted after a DOJ review that at least two of The FISA Warrants were illegal and did not have Probable Cause.

So now the entire can of whoop ass is about to be opened on The Obama Administration and Obama FBI!

Can we impeach Schiff for boring Americans to death?

No, he will probably be Potus someday.
You really are delusional.

Last edited:
Are you agreeing they are traitors, like Schiff changed his mind because the whistleblower was threatened by tramp, but the defense council didn't tell you that tidbit.

I see the left is lying again. No Schiff changed his mind after he got caught in a big fat lie that they had no prior contact with the whistle blower. When it was proved his staff were coordinating with the whistle blower BEFORE the whistle blower even filed a complaint naturally Schiff didn't want the whistle blower to be cross examined under oath and out his corrupt ass.

You have to prove a crime occurred to override Constitutionally Granted Executive Privilege.

For Instance now that FISA and The DOJ just ruled that at least two of The FISA warrants were illegal and had no Probable Cause, Obama and The Obama FBI cannot claim Executive Privilege when this Investigation continues on.

By contrast there are no violations of US Code found in The Mueller Report or The Democrat Articles. And even if a crime was proven every American has a right to challenge a Subpoena in Court, regardless of your butt hurt and incorrect feelings on this.

But I’ll just put it in plain terms you can understand.

You have are going to Hell for being a liar.

He never did, just a blanket statement of no docs or witnesses, it would of been too much work for him to claim executive privilege's. And there is no EP when covering up and abuse of power.

Last edited:

Do you really expect us to believe that you give a damn about the Constitution?

The Dems are the traitors ripping up the Constitution. Yes, you need to shut your lying mouth.
If Republicans were smart they’d allow witnesses and new evidence – it would make no difference given the fact Senate Republicans wouldn’t vote to remove Trump from office regardless how compelling and damning the evidence.

Better than the Dem robots. Republicans are smarter than retarded Dems.

What would be smart about allowing more witnesses and "evidence?"

Dems charge president Trump with corruption and abuse of power...prove instead that Dems are corrupt and abuse power. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Liberals/House democrats know the procedure for suing through the courts

but they chose not to challenge trump legally

I don't know why Republican's took such offense.

Maybe because it was an anomalously sourced, bogus bullshit article from CBS.

Schiff Under Fire for Citing Alleged White House Threat to Punish Dissenting Senators

David Rutz - JANUARY 25, 2020 11:37 AM

Senate Republicans on Friday slammed Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.) after the House's lead prosecutor repeated reporting that the White House had threatened to put senators' "head" on a "pike" if they did not vote to acquit President Donald Trump.

Schiff's use of the anonymously sourced CBS News report of the threat went over like a "lead balloon" with its intended audience, Sen. Mike Lee (R., Utah) told Fox News.

"It wasn't just me who reacted that way," he said. "I think every member of the Senate Republican conference, all 53 of us, simultaneously, audibly groaned. We were very upset, and many of the same senators who they were trying to communicate to were really upset by this and didn't take kindly to it … I don't know why Schiff would want to do that, but he lost big time tonight."

Yes only tramp can call threaten people. If they groaned they know its true, he has a nasty and forked tongue and twitter finger. He is revengeful.
Just like the pervert Biden.

Forum List

Back