Schiff's Nightmare Scenario

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Lindsay Graham: "Since the House intel committee chairman has injected himself into the creation and coaching of witnesses, and has himself become a fact witness, I will now issue Adam Schiff a subpoena to appear before the Senate judiciary committee for questioning under oath."

GboRYhb.jpg

Lindsay Graham: "Since the House intel committee chairman has injected himself into the creation and coaching of witnesses, and has himself become a fact witness, I will now issue Adam Schiff a subpoena to appear before the Senate judiciary committee for questioning under oath."

GboRYhb.jpg

It will never happen. Democrats will go there. Republicans are cowards.

GboRYhb.jpg
There would actually be value in Schiff sending a subpoena to Lindsey Graham to appear under oath in the House.

let’s see how far Miss Lindsey wants to take this game.

GboRYhb.jpg
There would actually be value in Schiff sending a subpoena to Lindsey Graham to appear under oath in the House.

let’s see how far Miss Lindsey wants to take this game.

Russia. Think Shiff would present his evidence of collusion there?

That only support my claim. Three years of the Russia thing and they said nothing. I'm not sure they aren't complicit in all this.

You may be on to something dealing with complicity....What if Trump didn't really fire Bolton and the ruse is Bolton went to Schiff pretending to be a whistle blower? During the House vote on impeachment, in strolls Bolton and spills the beans about this being a charade....Pelousy would keel over dead and Schiff would scamper into the hallway and be wrestled to the floor by Capitol Police and charged with treason. :lol:

I thought someone may have caught Schiff in a closet with Michael Robinson....

That only support my claim. Three years of the Russia thing and they said nothing. I'm not sure they aren't complicit in all this.

You may be on to something dealing with complicity....What if Trump didn't really fire Bolton and the ruse is Bolton went to Schiff pretending to be a whistle blower? During the House vote on impeachment, in strolls Bolton and spills the beans about this being a charade....Pelousy would keel over dead and Schiff would scamper into the hallway and be wrestled to the floor by Capitol Police and charged with treason. :lol:

THAT, would be some shit.

Schiff's Nightmare Scenario is the deepest level of Hell...and even those of us not inclined to believe in Hell, must admit its logical necessity in cases such as Adam Schiff....and also of that depraved slave of Satan---Hillary Clinton.

THAT, would be some shit.
Having Schiff outline the evidence against Trump in the Senate would be worth watching. Ms. Lidsey might get the vapors again. And I'm not for kicking out Trump.

GboRYhb.jpg

It will never happen. Democrats will go there. Republicans are cowards.
that's all we've been hearing right? they are weak and pathetic.

Forum List

Back