Schizophrenic Hollywood

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Enough Already. The Golden Globes Should Just Host a ‘Naked’ Show Next Year:

“I guess the #MeToo movement has turned into #THOTSrUs. Do they want to be ogled and sexualized now? I can’t keep up. Here’s Taylor Swift, the queen of being offended when someone reaches out and grabs what she has nakedly on display.”

I thought this sort of thing was banned in Mike Pence’s America. Add to that the Golden Globe ceremony was surrounded by security walls and lots of people with guns.

The Left are crazy.

A show where celebrities drool over awards they nominated themselves for.

Zzzzzzz

Enough Already. The Golden Globes Should Just Host a ‘Naked’ Show Next Year:

“I guess the #MeToo movement has turned into #THOTSrUs. Do they want to be ogled and sexualized now? I can’t keep up. Here’s Taylor Swift, the queen of being offended when someone reaches out and grabs what she has nakedly on display.”

I thought this sort of thing was banned in Mike Pence’s America. Add to that the Golden Globe ceremony was surrounded by security walls and lots of people with guns.

The Left are crazy.

What are you whining about this time? Here's a hint----If you don't like a TV show, then don't watch it. Nobody will make you.

They are all crazy.

"Trump can't stop won't stop saying stupid ass sexist shit!!!! Comparing two women! Are you f---ing kidding! We will not allow you to destroy everything we have overcome as women I feel as though we are stronger than ever as a unit. We have an understanding and respect for one another..."
Miley Cyrus

miley-cyrus-fingering-a-back-up-dancer-on-stage (1).jpg

The only clips I've watched from the Golden Globes was when Ricky Gervais was hosting in the past. Hearing the groans as he insulted any and every self important horse's ass in the crowd.

A show where celebrities drool over awards they nominated themselves for.

Zzzzzzz

Hollywood caters to mind numbed, robotic sycophants. Voting Hillary to ape narcissistic celebrities is really not surprising.

They are all crazy.

"Trump can't stop won't stop saying stupid ass sexist shit!!!! Comparing two women! Are you f---ing kidding! We will not allow you to destroy everything we have overcome as women I feel as though we are stronger than ever as a unit. We have an understanding and respect for one another..."
Miley Cyrus

View attachment 238934
This is so hilarious. Trump is an animal for grabbing pussy in private but Miley can get a full handful on national tv, but she respects women. ROFL

They are all crazy.

Miley Cyrus

View attachment 238934
This is so hilarious. Trump is an animal for grabbing pussy in private but Miley can get a full handful on national tv, but she respects women. ROFL

Miley Cyrus isn't the US president, even though she would probably be better than what we have now.

Miley Cyrus isn't the US president, even though she would probably be better than what we have now.

Yeah...it's a good thing the topic is "schizophrenic Hollywood" .

I have noticed you liberals get really nervous and bent out of shape when your loony celebrities are exposed. You know..the rich celebrities you vote in lockstep with 100% of the time? There has never been a more servile bunch than you and your ilk. Any hint of criticism towards these chlamydia ridden pop idols and you are there arent you?
The only thing that sends you into a panicked gaslighting quicker is mention of the crazy bag lady you (and Hollywood) tried to make president.
Too bad...but you arent going to be allowed to forget.

Forum List

Back