Schlafly: Immigrants Will Destroy America If They Don't Vote Republican

You progs think you know something about Latinos? :lol: They are MACHO Christians who despise the type of cowards you are. Sure, they'll use your puny asses to gain political power. Then they'll turn on you like pissed off javelinas....this dance is very temporary...established Latinos vote GOP to keep some of what they earn and not be told how to live by some nutless bureaucrats.
Yep..over time this will backfire on the liberals.
Of course until the illegals start making money this country is fucked.
The question is will we be able to recover from that fucken?

Seems to me the illegals pale by comparison to outsourcing our manufacturing to the stinkin chinese. I say force the Fortune 500 to return manufacturing to US soil or face death-tariffs and confiscation of their inventories as contraband. After regaining 15 million factory jobs, we'll have enough tax money to build a real fence on the border, and repair our infrastructure, and fund our Armed Forces back to sane levels....all while paying down the debt.

If we'd stop taxing the shit out of em they might stay. And if we stopped flooding the country with illegals we might have more jobs left for Americans.

You progs think you know something about Latinos? :lol: They are MACHO Christians who despise the type of cowards you are. Sure, they'll use your puny asses to gain political power. Then they'll turn on you like pissed off javelinas....this dance is very temporary...established Latinos vote GOP to keep some of what they earn and not be told how to live by some nutless bureaucrats.

Seems to me the illegals pale by comparison to outsourcing our manufacturing to the stinkin chinese. I say force the Fortune 500 to return manufacturing to US soil or face death-tariffs and confiscation of their inventories as contraband. After regaining 15 million factory jobs, we'll have enough tax money to build a real fence on the border, and repair our infrastructure, and fund our Armed Forces back to sane levels....all while paying down the debt.

If we'd stop taxing the shit out of em they might stay. And if we stopped flooding the country with illegals we might have more jobs left for Americans.

Agreed! Our corporate tax rate should be cut to....ZERO. That might make the chinese move their factories here. :)

That's a brilliant idea - to a five year-old. We'll save our workers by destroying our economy! Great plan, genius! :rolleyes:

Get a hold of your emotions.

You can't make this nutter stuff up!

In an interview with WorldNetDaily over the weekend, Eagle Forum founder Phyllis Schlafly said the immigrant “invasion” threatens the stability and future of America because it may undermine the electoral prospects of the Republican Party. -

Hint loonbat your white christian party did it to yourselves

Another display of the white christian party crapping their pants

Schlafly Immigrants Will Destroy America If They Don t Vote Republican Right Wing Watch
You're nothing short of a moron. Why don't you post in Swahili and then explain why you'll get no responses? That's a sample of part of what she's referring to but I don't expect someone with as an abbreviated an intellect as yours to get it.

Republican or Democrat, America has been getting slowly destroyed for some time now.

I am sure each and every American Indian agrees with you wholeheartedly.

It's to late for the savages. We need to look after our own now.
Who's "our own"?
I think he/she means white christians that migrated after columbus and before the potato famine in ireland

Well, each new wave of immigrants brought some folks stating that they shouldn't come here.

You can't make this nutter stuff up!

In an interview with WorldNetDaily over the weekend, Eagle Forum founder Phyllis Schlafly said the immigrant “invasion” threatens the stability and future of America because it may undermine the electoral prospects of the Republican Party. -

Hint loonbat your white christian party did it to yourselves

Another display of the white christian party crapping their pants

Schlafly Immigrants Will Destroy America If They Don t Vote Republican Right Wing Watch

Republicans believe their messages was given to them by God and it is always right and anything disagreeing with that is an attack on America. Insert Family Guy's parody of Sean Hannity:

Forum List

Back