🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School Administrators Freak Out After Normal HS Student Puts Up 'Straight Pride' Posters In Hallways

The student who put up the posters is absolutely correct. Not everyone wants to be lectured 24 hours a day.

West Hollywood has changed their pride parade. It's not about pride this time. It's a hate Trump parade.

Sad that you pathetic excuses for human beings are spending so much time and energy teaching kids to hate and fear the same things you hate and fear.

The straight students are asking fot the most basic of human rights, the right to be let alone. This is a right held by all but slaves. The master has the right to intrude upon the slave at any time.

There is nothing anti gay about any of the posters. There was no criticism. The posters expressed a naked plea. Leave me alone. Gays need constant attention and validation. They need it from everyone and no one is permitted the freedom to say no.

If they don't like what the kid had to put up, who is stopping them from putting up their own signs if the issue means enough to them? Oh yeah, that's right. No one!

God bless you and the kid always!!!

Holly

Sad that you pathetic excuses for human beings are spending so much time and energy teaching kids to hate and fear the same things you hate and fear.
News flash Poindexter.

Parents are allowed to teach their value systems and moral beliefs to their children.

I taught my children that homosexuality was a depraved lifestyle and a form of mental illness.

And now as adults they are teaching my grandchildren that homosexuality is a sick and perverted lifestyle.

I am soo proud of them. .... :thup: ...... :cool:

News flash Poindexter.

Parents are allowed to teach their value systems and moral beliefs to their children.

I taught my children that homosexuality was a depraved lifestyle and a form of mental illness.

And now as adults they are teaching my grandchildren that homosexuality is a sick and perverted lifestyle.

I am soo proud of them. .... :thup: ...... :cool:
I totally agree with your post. I taught my kids the same thing and they taught their kids. It was the right and moral thing to do. It was the Christian thing to do.

Forum List

Back