School Cop Punches 16-Year-Old Student in the Face for Not Having a Hall Pass

The officer is going to collect a pay day for immense proportions because of stupidities by people like you.
No jury will award him anything....as it is he may go to prison for his actions.

Not really. You're more likely to go to prison than he is.
I dont run around attacking kids.

Even so, you're more likely to go to prison than this cop.
Doubt it. I would take a couple fo them to the grave with me first before I go to prison.
Sooner the better!

I agree that the cop went too far, but if that boy made it look like he was going to attack the cop, what did he think was going to happen, that the cop was going to stand there and let the boy do whatever it is that he wanted???

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Maybe if the cop had allowed him to drink some water there would have been no issue?

That's what hall passes are for. Why do you Leftists hate obeying the rules so much? It's no wonder kids get themselves into trouble seeing large children like you acting like immature brats.
Shouldn't the training to be a school cop include conflict resolution?
You're dealing with a school full of adolescents...how is violence the first response to non-compliance?

Simple. The cops say that all must RESPECT MAH AUTHORITEH, MUTHAFUCKA!

Last edited:
Here we go again! Police do NOT belong in our schools. They aren't making them safer; they are endangering them.

Oklahoma City, OK – A school resource officer was recently arrested after he was caught assaulting a student on a surveillance recording. The student had reportedly been in the hallway without a pass, and after he was confronted by officer Thomas Jaha, he went to get a drink of water.

Since he did not leave the hallway immediately and go directly back to class, Jaha went into a rage and attacked the 16-year old boy. Jaha is now facing a misdemeanor assault charge.

Jaha says that the student took an “aggressive stance” so he began to strike the boy, and it was all caught on the school’s video surveillance camera.

“He struck a student twice in the head after this student got in an aggressive stance and faced the master sergeant,” Capt. Paco Balderrama of the Oklahoma City Police Department said.

And, of course, he lies about it.

While the teenager did not hit the officer at any time, the officer claims that he hit him in self-defense because the boy allegedly took an aggressive stance and balled his fists, which is not depicted in the video.
Cop: OK Son... Hold it right there.

Kid: yessir officer. Is there anything I can help you with sir?

Cop: The bell rang over a minute ago ya lil' puke.

Kid: Puke? Oh no sir, I feel fine. How may I assist you sir?

Cop: Alright smart ass! That's it! SMASH!

This action, unlike the girl in the desk being removed from the classroom by force, was criminal. The officer will be punished accordingly.

And the officer in SC was fired, you idiot. The girl was NOT removed from the classroom, either, if you recall. She was carried out, you freak.
Ben Fields is going to end up with legal fees for the rest of his life, but idiots like you will probably set up a GoFundMe for him.
The officer is going to collect a pay day for immense proportions because of stupidities by people like you.

First... We ( not you ) as people didn't do anything to make this feral cop treat a human being like that.
Second... Do you a have proof of your speculation that this cop will even collect a dime?

When they were cops. My wife works with one. He is assigned to the school and is a police officer.

School resource officer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"SROs are typically employed by a local police or sheriff's agency and work closely with administrators in an effort to create a safer environment for both students and staff. The responsibilities of SROs are similar to regular police officers in that they have the ability to make arrests, respond to calls for service, and document incidents that occur within their jurisdiction. "

So they are civilian employees of a Police or Sheriff's Department?
No they are cops. Do you see civilian in that description?

No jury will award him anything....as it is he may go to prison for his actions.

Not really. You're more likely to go to prison than he is.
I dont run around attacking kids.

Even so, you're more likely to go to prison than this cop.
Doubt it. I would take a couple fo them to the grave with me first before I go to prison.
Sooner the better!
Just tell me when they are coming.

Depending on where the school is. You couldn't pay me enough to work as a guard at some of these little commie camps. the students run the asylum instead of the adults

Who in the world will hire you anyway? I will not even trust you babysit my dog.

Last edited:
This action, unlike the girl in the desk being removed from the classroom by force, was criminal. The officer will be punished accordingly.

And the officer in SC was fired, you idiot. The girl was NOT removed from the classroom, either, if you recall. She was carried out, you freak.
Ben Fields is going to end up with legal fees for the rest of his life, but idiots like you will probably set up a GoFundMe for him.

First... We ( not you ) as people didn't do anything to make this feral cop treat a human being like that.
Second... Do you a have proof of your speculation that this cop will even collect a dime?
Tell that to the civil service attorneys who tell the government to settle up with the officer.

I agree that the cop went too far, but if that boy made it look like he was going to attack the cop, what did he think was going to happen, that the cop was going to stand there and let the boy do whatever it is that he wanted???

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Maybe if the cop had allowed him to drink some water there would have been no issue?

That's what hall passes are for. Why do you Leftists hate obeying the rules so much? It's no wonder kids get themselves into trouble seeing large children like you acting like immature brats.
Shouldn't the training to be a school cop include conflict resolution?
You're dealing with a school full of adolescents...how is violence the first response to non-compliance?

Simple. The cops say that all must RESPECT MAH AUTHORITEH, MUTHAFUCKA!
respectcartman.jpg

Tell that to the civil service attorneys who tell the government to settle up with the officer.
Dude... Where is your proof weakling?

Here we go again! Police do NOT belong in our schools. They aren't making them safer; they are endangering them.

Oklahoma City, OK – A school resource officer was recently arrested after he was caught assaulting a student on a surveillance recording. The student had reportedly been in the hallway without a pass, and after he was confronted by officer Thomas Jaha, he went to get a drink of water.

Since he did not leave the hallway immediately and go directly back to class, Jaha went into a rage and attacked the 16-year old boy. Jaha is now facing a misdemeanor assault charge.

Jaha says that the student took an “aggressive stance” so he began to strike the boy, and it was all caught on the school’s video surveillance camera.

“He struck a student twice in the head after this student got in an aggressive stance and faced the master sergeant,” Capt. Paco Balderrama of the Oklahoma City Police Department said.

And, of course, he lies about it.

While the teenager did not hit the officer at any time, the officer claims that he hit him in self-defense because the boy allegedly took an aggressive stance and balled his fists, which is not depicted in the video.
Cop: OK Son... Hold it right there.

Kid: yessir officer. Is there anything I can help you with sir?

Cop: The bell rang over a minute ago ya lil' puke.

Kid: Puke? Oh no sir, I feel fine. How may I assist you sir?

Cop: Alright smart ass! That's it! SMASH!

Start your own cop hater thread, Keys. This one is taken.

If he doesn't, he belongs to a shitty union.

Dude... Where is your proof weakling?
(1) because I know how the civil service system works in city government, and you don't; (2) and because you have no proof that it won't happen.

Forum List

Back