School knife attack in China kills 9 students, wounds 10...we need knife control

Well....Santa fe....killed ten, so one more. In the Waffle house, he killed 4 with a rifle, the knife guy 9......

If this guy had really wanted to murder a lot of people he should have rented a truck.....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France murdered 86 people and injured 435 in 5 minutes with a rental truck....that is more than every mass public shooter here in the U.S.......

Rental trucks are deadlier than AR-15 rifles......

You can save more lives with the AR-15 rifle...when the government let a criminal pass a background check and he used the rifle he bought, illegally to shoot people in that Texas church....it took an NRA instructor with an AR-15 rifle to stop him........saving at least 26 lives, and likely more since the shooter had no plans on stopping......

We know 26 lived in the Texas church shooting because the NRA instructor had an AR-15 rifle....and how many rapes, robberies and murders are stopped in this country when Americans use their legal guns 2.4 million times a year to stop those rapes, robberies and murders?

All in all, guns in this country save far more lives than they take.......

How many lives were saved because he didn't use a rental truck....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France murdered 86 people and injured 435 in 5 minutes with a rental truck......more killed in one attack than by any of our mass public shooters......rental trucks are deadlier than guns...

mighta been one of 'china' muslim problem . Have to look at link i guess .

the attacker was Chinese.
---------------------------------- sure , a 'chinese qhuigger' [sp] or similar . They are muslim and china has lots of problems with muslims and with that muslim minority same as every other country that has 'muslims' , I 'll get you some info BBro .

mighta been one of 'china' muslim problem . Have to look at link i guess .

the attacker was Chinese.
---------------------------------- sure , a 'chinese qhuigger' [sp] or similar . They are muslim and china has lots of problems with muslims and with that muslim minority same as every other country that has 'muslims' , I 'll get you some info BBro .

i know about the folks. the uygurs. and their leader cenk uygur!

just kidding!

and the muslim chinks killed 29 using knives a few years ago . Possibility exists the this chinese knife murderer was a muslim' quighur BBRo .

What that country may need is people control. Did any of them people try to stop the attacker? If not, what in the world is their problem, especially when the weapon of choice is a knife and not something worse?

God bless you and the impacted families always!!!

Holly

i don't know , seems to me that most unarmed people don't want to approach a knife fighter let alone any guy slashing and stabbing with a knife J.O. .

Last edited:
Thank goodness the guy in vegas wasnt using an rpg. Imagine how many more he could have killed!
See where im going? ;)
You fighting to legalize rpg’s?

I would love to have an RPG

might be able to get one if you can pass the background and pay the money . Probably be an 'aow' if you want to look for info Bro .

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Thank goodness the guy in vegas wasnt using an rpg. Imagine how many more he could have killed!
See where im going? ;)
He probably would have killed far less.

Forum List

Back