School Official Demands “Home School License”

Yawn.... So what?

Frankly, the fact Home Skuling in allowed is the problem. We are going to have a whole generation of these mutants who can't interact with the real world because their parents were tiny minded religious assholes who were afraid their kids might find out what a condom was.

I never met one who wasn't just a little weird.

We understand that the knowledge that you can't subject everyone to liberal brainwashing really scares you.

[

A semi automatic rifle is not military grade so cut the fucking shit already.

And it's just like a sheep to use one example to broad brush everyone.

You are the most disingenuous dishonest, lazy minded sheep I have come across.

If that kid had been in a real school with real teachers instead of a bat-shit crazy prepper, he'd have gotten the help he needed.

I see you missed your appointments as well.

Thomas Edison, Ernst Mach, Florence Nightingale, Erwin Schrodinger, Albert Einstein, and Francis Collins were right wingers?

Albert Einstein a right winger?

Dipshit.

Everyone I named was home schooled, which you defined as being right wing and stupid.

For one, you are right wing and stupid. That's a "given".

Second, not a single link.

Third, if Einstein was home schooled, it was over a hundred years ago and in a foreign country.

The Right Wingers likely to home school these days are the same tards that wrote the Texas State Republican Party Platform. Here, read it and tell me you agree with it.

About the Party :: TexasGOP - Republican Party of Texas

Albert Einstein a right winger?

Dipshit.

Everyone I named was home schooled, which you defined as being right wing and stupid.

For one, you are right wing and stupid. That's a "given".

Second, not a single link.

Third, if Einstein was home schooled, it was over a hundred years ago and in a foreign country.

The Right Wingers likely to home school these days are the same tards that wrote the Texas State Republican Party Platform. Here, read it and tell me you agree with it.

About the Party :: TexasGOP - Republican Party of Texas

Do you have a link that I am right wing?

[

If that kid had been in a real school with real teachers instead of a bat-shit crazy prepper, he'd have gotten the help he needed.

Yeah care to prove that?

Yawn.... So what?

Frankly, the fact Home Skuling in allowed is the problem. We are going to have a whole generation of these mutants who can't interact with the real world because their parents were tiny minded religious assholes who were afraid their kids might find out what a condom was.

We understand that the knowledge that you can't subject everyone to liberal brainwashing really scares you.

I was probably further to the right than you were until about six years ago.

Then my romney-loving boss showed me the TRUE meaning of Christmas.

[

Yeah care to prove that?

You mean other than he went to a school and shot up 26 people with one of her military assault rifles she taught him how to use?

Yawn.... So what?

I was probably further to the right than you were until about six years ago.

Then my romney-loving boss showed me the TRUE meaning of Christmas.

You cannot refute the absolute fact that home schooled kids outperform their government educated counterparts so you spiral into your partisan hackery blame game.

It's pathetic.

Yeah care to prove that?

You mean other than he went to a school and shot up 26 people with one of her military assault rifles she taught him how to use?

That had nothing to do with public vs home schooling even a fucking idiot like you should realize that.

Let me ask you this how many other people who have shot up schools etc went to public school? Or do you only count Lanza?

[

You cannot refute the absolute fact that home schooled kids outperform their government educated counterparts so you spiral into your partisan hackery blame game.

It's pathetic.

Actually, I've never met a Home-Skuler who lasted more than few weeks on a job because they couldn't interact with people.

You do realize schools are just as much about teaching socialization as it is about teaching math, right?

Oh, wait. You don't know that. You clowns live in mortal fear that they might learn things you don't want them to know.

Yeah care to prove that?

That had nothing to do with public vs home schooling even a fucking idiot like you should realize that.

Let me ask you this how many other people who have shot up schools etc went to public school? Or do you only count Lanza?

I count Lanza because he should hve been identified early on, and he would have been had he been put in with real education professionals instead of a crazy prepper who taught him how to shoot assault weapons.

Lanza was a bomb waiting to go off.

[

It's pathetic.

Actually, I've never met a Home-Skuler who lasted more than few weeks on a job because they couldn't interact with people.

You do realize schools are just as much about teaching socialization as it is about teaching math, right?

Oh, wait. You don't know that. You clowns live in mortal fear that they might learn things you don't want them to know.

Again the myth of the lack of social skills of home schooled kids.

It's a complete falsehood.

HOME-SCHOOLING: Socialization not a problem - Washington Times
Proving academic success is relatively straightforward. Today, it is accepted that home-schoolers, on average, outperform their public school peers. The most recent study, “Homeschool Progress Report 2009,” conducted by Brian Ray of the National Home Education Research Institute, surveyed more than 11,000 home-schooled students. It showed that the average home-schooler scored 37 percentile points higher on standardized achievement tests than the public school average.

Home School Legal Defense Association commissioned a study in 2003 titled “Homeschooling Grows Up,” conducted by Mr. Ray, to discover how home-schoolers were faring as adults. The news was good for home-schooling. In all areas of life, from gaining employment, to being satisfied with their home-schooling, to participating in community activities, to voting, home-schoolers were more active and involved than their public school counterparts.

I count Lanza because he should hve been identified early on, and he would have been had he been put in with real education professionals instead of a crazy prepper who taught him how to shoot assault weapons.

Lanza was a bomb waiting to go off.

How many others that committed similar crimes were products of public schools?

Seriously. You are using a citation a NEWSPAPER OWNED BY THE FUCKING MOONIES!!!!

tumblr_m9rf632JSu1qkpouv.jpg

Seriously. You are using a citation a NEWSPAPER OWNED BY THE FUCKING MOONIES!!!!

How many mass shooters were products of public schools?

Guy, you stopped being taken seriously when you cited the Moonies as a source.

And your pathetic dodges are becoming tedious.

The study cited in the article stands on its own just as do the superior test scores of home schooled students.

So answer the question

Guy, you stopped being taken seriously when you cited the Moonies as a source.

Not really.

He has slaughtered you in this debate with actual sources, something that you have not brought to the table at all. Nothing. Not one single fact. All you have brought to counter his sourced data was bloviating.

Worse yet, you are still demanding that you are right and he is wrong. It is childish. The bright side here is that your credibility was already zero and your bigotry known so you haven’t actually lost anything, just failed to make gains.

[

It's pathetic.

Again the myth of the lack of social skills of home schooled kids.

It's a complete falsehood.

HOME-SCHOOLING: Socialization not a problem - Washington Times
Proving academic success is relatively straightforward. Today, it is accepted that home-schoolers, on average, outperform their public school peers. The most recent study, “Homeschool Progress Report 2009,” conducted by Brian Ray of the National Home Education Research Institute, surveyed more than 11,000 home-schooled students. It showed that the average home-schooler scored 37 percentile points higher on standardized achievement tests than the public school average.

Home School Legal Defense Association commissioned a study in 2003 titled “Homeschooling Grows Up,” conducted by Mr. Ray, to discover how home-schoolers were faring as adults. The news was good for home-schooling. In all areas of life, from gaining employment, to being satisfied with their home-schooling, to participating in community activities, to voting, home-schoolers were more active and involved than their public school counterparts.

JoeB has more than adequately proven that his understanding of what constitutes appropriate social interaction is as stunted as his own intellect. His entire focus appears to be whining about some perceived wrong visited upon him in the distant past by an evil boss man. He's too much of a coward to put himself out of our misery, though.

Forum List

Back