School Official Demands “Home School License”

Guy, you stopped being taken seriously when you cited the Moonies as a source.

Not really.

He has slaughtered you in this debate with actual sources, something that you have not brought to the table at all. Nothing. Not one single fact. All you have brought to counter his sourced data was bloviating.

Worse yet, you are still demanding that you are right and he is wrong. It is childish. The bright side here is that your credibility was already zero and your bigotry known so you haven’t actually lost anything, just failed to make gains.

PAPERS RUN BY THE MOONIES ARE NOT A SOURCE!

Seriously, what has it happened with the GOP that you guys are so in love with crazy cults?

The Moonies, the Mormons, the NRA...

Learn to think for yourselves, that would be an accomplishment.

OMG! Are you seriously having this tantrum? Big, bold, all caps...yeah, looks like a tantrum to me.

Guy, you stopped being taken seriously when you cited the Moonies as a source.

Not really.

He has slaughtered you in this debate with actual sources, something that you have not brought to the table at all. Nothing. Not one single fact. All you have brought to counter his sourced data was bloviating.

Worse yet, you are still demanding that you are right and he is wrong. It is childish. The bright side here is that your credibility was already zero and your bigotry known so you haven’t actually lost anything, just failed to make gains.

Seriously, what has it happened with the GOP that you guys are so in love with crazy cults?

ASSHOLE....The owner of the Wash Times(also owner of UPI)...Has ZERO to do with the content of the newspaper...
Try ranting on something else.
This one is a FAIL.

Yawn.... So what?

Frankly, the fact Home Skuling in allowed is the problem. We are going to have a whole generation of these mutants who can't interact with the real world because their parents were tiny minded religious assholes who were afraid their kids might find out what a condom was.

I never met one who wasn't just a little weird.

We understand that the knowledge that you can't subject everyone to liberal brainwashing really scares you.

I was probably further to the right than you were until about six years ago.

Then my romney-loving boss showed me the TRUE meaning of Christmas.

You are practically a Stalinist, Joe. No one believes you ever voted for a Republican.

Who are you trying to kid?

We understand that the knowledge that you can't subject everyone to liberal brainwashing really scares you.

I was probably further to the right than you were until about six years ago.

Then my romney-loving boss showed me the TRUE meaning of Christmas.

You are practically a Stalinist, Joe. No one believes you ever voted for a Republican.

Who are you trying to kid?

So, in your mind a Romney supporter screwed you over and that turned you into a bigoted liberal? Do I have that right, Joe?

I suppose you've never been screwed over by an obama supporter?

Not really.

OMG! Are you seriously having this tantrum? Big, bold, all caps...yeah, looks like a tantrum to me.

Nope, skullhead just invalidated any arguments he had when he went to the Moonies to prove his point.

[

So, in your mind a Romney supporter screwed you over and that turned you into a bigoted liberal? Do I have that right, Joe?

I suppose you've never been screwed over by an obama supporter?

Naw, they're usually decent people.

The kind of person who would vote for a guy who says shit like "I likes to fire people" and "We should be like China, making women work 120 to a dorm with one bathroom" is the kind of person who would screw you over in a heartbeat.

BUt for the record, I hated Mormons for 30 years. Creepy as fuck backstabbing cultist.

I'm just sorry the GOP turned their street cred over to them... on their way to die as a national party.

Not really.

ASSHOLE....The owner of the Wash Times(also owner of UPI)...Has ZERO to do with the content of the newspaper...
Try ranting on something else.
This one is a FAIL.

Dumbass- the Moonies own the Washington Times.

That complete discredits it as a source of news of any kind.

Everyone must have a cause. Joe's is the extermination of every religion but Black Liberation Theology.

There's a black liberation theologist (whatever the fuck that is) Hiding under your bed right now, Ernie...

Yes, it will be a great day when people dispose of the stupidity of religion, which has never done anything good, not once, even by accident.

Everyone must have a cause. Joe's is the extermination of every religion but Black Liberation Theology.

There's a black liberation theologist (whatever the fuck that is) Hiding under your bed right now, Ernie...

Yes, it will be a great day when people dispose of the stupidity of religion, which has never done anything good, not once, even by accident.

Religions have given us moral guidance, established hospitals and charities. So your assertion that they have never done anything good, not once is false.

So since you don't believe in religion - no one else should - got it.

Religions have given us moral guidance, established hospitals and charities. So your assertion that they have never done anything good, not once is false.

Well, you wouldn't be such an asshole if you didn't think a magic sky man validated your stupidity, now would you?

Ever hear of Boys Town? Catholic hospitals? The Salvation Army? The YMCA? The YWCA?

Ever hear of Boys Town? Catholic hospitals? The Salvation Army? The YMCA? The YWCA?

Yeah. I heard of Boys Town...

America's Greatest Child Sex Scandal: Boys Town in Lincoln, Nebraska - Salem-News.Com

Franklin child prostitution ring allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, you wouldn't be such an asshole if you didn't think a magic sky man validated your stupidity, now would you?

Make crazy assertion, get called on it, call person a vulgar name. Ever think that religion might make you a better person? It could not hurt.

Yeah. I heard of Boys Town...

America's Greatest Child Sex Scandal: Boys Town in Lincoln, Nebraska - Salem-News.Com

Franklin child prostitution ring allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your assertion is that no good came from religion. Pointing out the bad apples from organizations that do so much good does not support it.

Last edited:

You know, I'm agnostic. I don't adhere to any religion but I am certainly not so horrifically frightened of or threatened by someone else's religion that I would fight so vehemently to abolish each and every religion. You live in such hate and fear...your life must really, truly suck.

You know, I'm agnostic. I don't adhere to any religion but I am certainly not so horrifically frightened of or threatened by someone else's religion that I would fight so vehemently to abolish each and every religion. You live in such hate and fear...your life must really, truly suck.

Again he was an eisenhower republican....LOLOLOLOLOLOL......based on what???????

Again he was an eisenhower republican....LOLOLOLOLOLOL......based on what???????

I find it hard to believe he was ever anything but bitter and empty, hateful and so steeped in his self-pity that anyone or anything ever had meaning for him.

Forum List

Back