School secretary arrested for allegedly duct taping 1st grader

What a very grown up response. Idiot.

Telling me to take a nap is a grown up replay? I am sorry what fantasy world are you living in ?

never mind me mention "idiot " as well

You called me a bitch, I called you an idiot. Both are accurate.

Somebody pass me the duct tape, we have a whiner here.

The fact of the matter you know why i have tourble yet you think you are better than me. god i hate people like you who try to bully people around. You have no morals go away get some respect first.

Again jumping to conclusions, You are saying something we don't know. you saying his past. we don't know his past we don't know what he so called did.

it could be millions of things and to think parents won't do nothing shows your no better than the duct taper.
Well at least we know something of your past.
You obviously failed English class. Deservedly so.

I suspect not just English.

excuse me why don't you both assholes go do something useful and let someone who can use those body to a degree. That will help people.

I am sure i done more than you ever did in your life.

Picture007-6.jpg

Picture003-9.jpg

Picture004-5.jpg

Picture005-6.jpg

Picture006-6.jpg

pad1.jpg

Hum i wonder what this one is..... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: below

passhighschool.jpg

2-3.jpg

Telling me to take a nap is a grown up replay? I am sorry what fantasy world are you living in ?

never mind me mention "idiot " as well

The fact of the matter you know why i have tourble yet you think you are better than me. god i hate people like you who try to bully people around. You have no morals go away get some respect first.

Actually, critter, I treat you exactly the same as I treat everyone else. So in fact, I am less prejudiced than you are. You expect people to make allowances for you - I do not make allowances for people. Accusing people of bullying on a forum is pathetic. You can just put people on your ignore list and be done with it.

If you are going to participate in forums, then you need to toughen up. Stop taking every little snide remark to heart.

what did the little guy do not want to sing a song about Obama or did he disagree with learning about homosexuals or abortion. or did he bring a peanut butter sandwich or some junk food with him to school

another perfect example why to home school your children!!!

You don't know me dude nor do you know what i have i am on disbality see i have problems with my brain does not fuction as well as yours do. Though at least my has the common sense of curitis before open big fat ass damn fucking mouth.

I am so tired of this. People like you are reason there are so many people who are suicidal going with cal-girl. as well. They made and pick on for being different and not being perfect.

Actually, critter, I treat you exactly the same as I treat everyone else. So in fact, I am less prejudiced than you are. You expect people to make allowances for you - I do not make allowances for people. Accusing people of bullying on a forum is pathetic. You can just put people on your ignore list and be done with it.

If you are going to participate in forums, then you need to toughen up. Stop taking every little snide remark to heart.

Biggest fatties lie i ever heard. Toughen up? why do i have to you shouldn't be doing in the first place. Never learn manners have you?

Sad... people like you are the cause of problems in this world.

Critter should probably get the same common courtesy extended to every other poster on here, but instead, people like California Girl overcompensate for the very troubled lives that they lead.

Critter is special- That does not mean that y'all should never poke a jab at him here and there.. But clearly there is a difference between poking a jab WHILE ACTUALLY POSTING SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL, and just flaming and trolling.

I'm smart as a whip, and people sometimes flame me, too- but I have never seen anyone do it as much as California Girl here..

Hey California Girl- Sorry you LOST this years "prettiest porker" contest, you lousy piece of excrement, but that is no reason to project your own inadequacies onto poor critter.

This is YOU, California Girl- this is the EPITOME of what you are doing to critter.. You oughta just GROW THE FUCK UP, you stupid insolent whore.

http://images.heaven666.org/p/2/just-plain-stupid.jpg

http://consommacteurs.blogs.com/pg/images/bully.jpg

http://worldofwonder.net/image1/cowellthumbs.jpg

Bitch, you suck.

Critter should probably get the same common courtesy extended to every other poster on here, but instead, people like California Girl overcompensate for the very troubled lives that they lead.

Critter is special- That does not mean that y'all should never poke a jab at him here and there.. But clearly there is a difference between poking a jab WHILE ACTUALLY POSTING SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL, and just flaming and trolling.

I'm smart as a whip, and people sometimes flame me, too- but I have never seen anyone do it as much as California Girl here..

Hey California Girl- Sorry you LOST this years "prettiest porker" contest, you lousy piece of excrement, but that is no reason to project your own inadequacies onto poor critter.

This is YOU, California Girl- this is the EPITOME of what you are doing to critter.. You oughta just GROW THE FUCK UP, you stupid insolent whore.

Bitch, you suck.
Mommy to the rescue. :rolleyes:

The little shit is perfectly able to take care of himself. If not, then he can just log off, board-mommy.

Bitch, you suck.
Mommy to the rescue. :rolleyes:

The little shit is perfectly able to take care of himself. If not, then he can just log off, board-mommy.

so mature.. Why are so many adults so immature.. Wow... wish people could act there ages jeez. again do you know what i have that my brain fuction does not work as well as you is.

Do you know why? have you been in my shoes? have you been in my life do you know what i go through every day no you don't. I know people have problems but enough is enough.

cut the attacks

I had fucking enough of this site ass attitudes from people.

Ring 18

Ring 18 Print

Introduction

The goal of this article is to describe the major features of ring 18. This information may help you and your health care team make decisions about how to care for a person with ring 18.

As you read through this article, remember that no two people with ring 18 are exactly alike. One person may have different medical and developmental concerns from another person with ring 18. Also, remember that no one with ring 18p will have all of the features discussed below. In addition, people with ring 18 share many features with their family members. They will also have their own unique skills and abilities which you will not find in the following list.

Lastly, research is critical. As we learn more about ring 18, we also learn more about how to best treat it. This will improve the health and development of people with ring 18.
Background

Ring 18 was first described in the 1960s. Since then, over 50 case reports have been published, describing the features of ring 18.
Genetic Basis of Ring 18
Typically, chromosomes look like long rods when examined under the microscope. Sometimes, one of the chromosomes is rearranged into a ring-like shape. This is called a “ring chromosome”. A ring chromosome forms when the end of one of the chromosome arms fuses with the end of the other arm. For more information about basic genetic concepts, please review the Genetics FAQ page.

In nearly all cases of ring chromosomes, pieces of the long and the short arms of the chromosome are missing. These pieces may be large or very small. They may or may not contain genes that are important in growth and development.

A ring chromosome occurs when the two ends of the chromosome fuse to form a ring. Typically, this means that the end of the long arm as well as the end of the short arm of the chromosome are missing.

Ring 18 is different from other chromosome 18 changes (18q-, 18p-, tetrasomy 18p) in that mosaicism is fairly common in individuals with ring 18. Mosaicism occurs when different cells have different numbers or arrangements of chromosomes. For example, in the case of ring 18, some of the body’s cells may have the ring chromosome while other cells do not.
Characteristics of Ring 18

As discussed above, most people with ring 18 are missing a piece of the long arm of chromosome 18 as well as a piece of the short arm. Therefore, they can have features of both 18p- as well as 18q-. The features that are discussed in this article have been described in the medical literature in individuals with ring 18.
Development

In most individuals, ring 18 changes the way the brain develops and works.

Infants, toddlers, and young children with ring 18 may develop more slowly than those without ring 18. For example, it may take a little longer for them to roll over, sit, crawl, and walk. It may also take longer for them to reach for and grab toys, hold a bottle, and to feed themselves. Language skills also develop later than their peers. Almost all children with ring 18 will require some type of therapy, such as speech, occupational, or physical therapy.

People with ring 18 usually have some mental impairment, though the degree of impairment varies among individuals. Based on literature reports, people with ring 18 appear to have IQ scores ranging from mild to severe mental impairment.

Again, it is important to remember that every person with ring 18 is different. Some may be more severely affected than others. At this time, we cannot predict exactly how ring 18 will affect a child’s development.

Some people with ring 18 have a condition called holoprosencephaly. Holoprosencephaly is a type of birth defect in which the brain fails to divide into two separate halves during early embryonic development. This term includes a wide range of severity. In some babies, this condition is so severe that they do not survive in the womb or they may die shortly after birth.

Other individuals may have much more mild forms of the condition. For example, an MRI may show that their brain has some other types of changes, such as a missing corpus callosum (the connection between the two halves of the brain). There may be changes in the facial features as well, such as a cleft lip and palate or hypotelorism (eyes that are closely set to one another). Another minor feature of holoprosencephaly is a single incisor (front tooth) located at the midline of the mouth.

Individuals with holoprosencephaly may have a number of different health concerns. Many have developmental delays. Seizures and hydrocephalus (build-up of fluid in the brain) may also occur. Some people with holoprosencephaly may have hormone problems caused by a change in the structure of the pituitary gland in the brain.

People with ring 18 may have neurological problems that are unrelated to the presence or absence of holoprosencephaly. For example, they may have low muscle tone (hypotonia). They may have slower or absent reflexes. In a minority of cases, a person with ring 18 may develop seizures.

If there are neurological concerns, a person should be referred to a neurologist for a complete evaluation.

Vision problems are often found in people with ring 18. Strabismus is fairly common in people with ring 18. Strabismus occurs when the movements of the eyes are not coordinated with one another. This is frequently referred to as being “cross-eyed”. Sometimes, people with ring 18 have nystagmus, or involuntary eye movements. Near-sightedness and far-sightedness also happen fairly frequently in people ring 18.

Because vision problems are possible, people with ring 18 should have regular eye exams. In some cases, surgery may be required to treat strabismus."

plenty more so cut the fucking ass attacks. this stuff is personal and i should of never have to said it from the start. But since you guys are so fucking twits it had to be done.

Bitch, you suck.

Well, that's a very mature response.

:lol::lol::lol: Laughing at you.

Forum List

Back