Schools Allow Only The Liberal Side...

Sorry, are you not up to date on current events?

Students in the USA continue to fall behind the rest of the world.

I hear that Ivy League grads can even get by on "cut and paste"

1169974238_2970.jpg

"I never read any of these books! Not a one!! And they still made me President of the Law Review! Go ahead, ask me about Judicial Review"

You are not required to read every book ever written in the study of law, you merely need to know where to find what you are looking for with the Code Annotated editions. Do you think doctors have read every book on medicine in publication?
really shows your level of education...

Last edited:
Has anyone found any real proof? Or is this another right winged hate fest?

Proof of what, our continued academic decline?

U.S. 15-Year-Olds Slip in Rankings on International Exams - WSJ

"U.S. 15-year-olds made no progress on recent international achievement exams and fell further in the rankings, reviving a debate about America's ability to compete in a global economy."

Democrat Party doing its best to breed generations of Food Stamp consumers

That is not the topic, but feel free to interject your pet peeves...it's a free forum in a free nation? Right?

Your partner in crime brought up the Ivy League.

Didn't you realize that the community organizer skated through the Ivys?

I hear that Ivy League grads can even get by on "cut and paste"

1169974238_2970.jpg

"I never read any of these books! Not a one!! And they still made me President of the Law Review! Go ahead, ask me about Judicial Review"

You are not required to read every book ever written in the study of law, you merely need to know where to find what you are looking for with the Code Annotated editions. Do you think doctors have read every book on medicine in publication?
really shows your level of education...

I know. I expect any lawyer, any high school student in fact, to know Judicial Review. It's startling when a guy who claims to have been President of Harvard Law Review has no idea about Judicial Review. But that's another topic.

All that someone can conclude from reading your posts.......

Still no comment on the content?

So, I was correct, huh?

Content?

:ack-1:

All that your OP reveals........... the scores of grads are mediocre at best

See...I knew it!

When one reaches your advanced years.....you...sort of ...miss parts of what you are reading.....
....in this case you missed the entire OP.

Understandable.
When you first went on the road, the road was the Apian Way…

Schools Allow Only The Liberal Side... says the little adopted girl from Asia who had the opportunity to school in America.

Poor widdle dear.

These elitists like PC are most foul.

The public schools have been the glue that cements communities.

And as predicted the far left will excuse this as "Freedom of Speech"...

No....they try to change the subject.

One dunce actually claimed it was merely an 'opinon.'
I guess he didn't read the article in the OP....

To you, an accusation is the same as a conviction...

Are you joking? Liberals constantly hold up accusations as fact. I'm not blaming you directly cuz personally I don't remember much of what you write but liberalism in general is built on accusations and fake victims.

Schools Allow Only The Liberal Side... says the little adopted girl from Asia who had the opportunity to school in America.

Poor widdle dear.

Hey....it's Jakal...."A sheep in sheeps clothing"

This one is deathly afraid of saying anything that might disparage the Left.

But, see what I mean?

Here's another moron who can't deny the OP....so he attempts to change the subject.

If Jakal had another brain like the one he's got, he'd still be a half-wit.

Are you joking? Liberals constantly hold up accusations as fact. I'm not blaming you directly cuz personally I don't remember much of what you write but liberalism in general is built on accusations and fake victims.

Remember this classic:

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.
Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

"The nature of the evidence is irrelevant. It's the seriousness of the charge."

Poor widdle dear.

Are you in the right thread? Or have you been huffing glue again?

I really can't come up with a good reason to continue the government schools....

They're a black hole for expenditures...
..the scores of grads are mediocre at best...
..and they bar any thought except Liberal ones....pretty much the definition of 'totalitarian.'

1 "Student Accuses High School Of Blocking Conservative Websites

2. WOODBURY, Conn. (CBS Hartford) – A high school student claims that a firewall is blocking conservative websites at his school.

3. ....he couldn’t get on the National Rifle Association’s website while on campus as he was doing research for a classroom debate on gun control in May.
“So, I went over to the other side,” Lampart told WTIC. “And I went over on sites such as Moms Demand Action or Newtown Action Alliance and I could get on these websites but not the others.”

4. ...found out that the State Democrat website was unblocked but the State GOP website was blocked,” ...

5. ....looked at websites focusing on abortion issues and religion. He discovered that “right-to-life” groups were blocked by the firewall but that Planned Parenthood and Pro-Choice America weren’t.

6. ....tried to explore websites like Christianity.com and the Vatican’s site but they were both blocked. However, Islam-guide.com was not blocked.

7. “They’re trying to, in my opinion, shelter us from what’s actually going on around the country and around the world by blocking these web sites,” Lampart explained. “It should be the other way around. The websites should be unblocked so that students can get different viewpoints from different sides of each argument.”

8. “It’s not a joking matter in terms of having access to both sides of an issue,” Board Chairman John Chapman told WTIC."
Student Accuses High School Of Blocking Conservative Websites « CBS Connecticut

Had there been any doubt that Liberals are afraid of the debate......

...well, here it is.

Maybe your kind should go back to the rice paddy's in south east Asia where you can eat dog and sell trinkets to American tourists where you would feel back home in a banana republic form of government

I really can't come up with a good reason to continue the government schools....

..and they bar any thought except Liberal ones....pretty much the definition of 'totalitarian.'

2. WOODBURY, Conn. (CBS Hartford) – A high school student claims that a firewall is blocking conservative websites at his school.

3. ....he couldn’t get on the National Rifle Association’s website while on campus as he was doing research for a classroom debate on gun control in May.
“So, I went over to the other side,” Lampart told WTIC. “And I went over on sites such as Moms Demand Action or Newtown Action Alliance and I could get on these websites but not the others.”

4. ...found out that the State Democrat website was unblocked but the State GOP website was blocked,” ...

5. ....looked at websites focusing on abortion issues and religion. He discovered that “right-to-life” groups were blocked by the firewall but that Planned Parenthood and Pro-Choice America weren’t.

6. ....tried to explore websites like Christianity.com and the Vatican’s site but they were both blocked. However, Islam-guide.com was not blocked.

7. “They’re trying to, in my opinion, shelter us from what’s actually going on around the country and around the world by blocking these web sites,” Lampart explained. “It should be the other way around. The websites should be unblocked so that students can get different viewpoints from different sides of each argument.”

8. “It’s not a joking matter in terms of having access to both sides of an issue,” Board Chairman John Chapman told WTIC."

...well, here it is.

Maybe your kind should go back to the rice paddy's in south east Asia where you can eat dog and sell trinkets to American tourists where you would feel back home in a banana republic form of government

If the tea party won out = 80% of the population of this country would be working like east asians. Treated like it too. Like dog shit.

...well, here it is.

If the tea party won out = 80% of the population of this country would be working like east asians. Treated like it too. Like dog shit.

Christophobic bigot hater.

Examples, please. Real ones.

Do you think it's okay to teach about Einstein and the theory of relativity in public schools?

Forum List

Back