Schools now banning parents from giving their kids home-made lunches to take to school

Yep. Got to soften them up early. Today Soylent Beige (fake chicken nuggets). Tomorrow Soylent Green.

Hopenchange!

Just another reason to home school or send them to private schools

It isn't like 60% of this country can afford the insane cost of private school or has the time to home school. Oh'yesss, both parents have to work to get by...

Will you agree to a increase in the minimum wage to do so?

That won't solve the problem. Here's the real solution:

- Get the Federal Government out of local education.
- Turn the per pupil dollars for public education into vouchers.
- Let parents decide how to use their vouchers for whatever school they wish, or for home schooling.

More insanity. If anything what should be banned is schools serving food. The kids should get a breakfast at home and then bring a home-made meal to eat at lunch. But black and hispanic parents won't take feed their own kids. They want working white people to pay taxes to give their kids free food.

Prison Planet.com » Children starve eating ‘moldy’ Michelle O food as school bans home-packed lunches

sep 23 2015 Genaux attempted to take matters into her own hands and pack a lunch instead of subjecting her son to the school’s food, but she says the school’s director blocked her from doing that.

“I asked her, ‘Hey, can I bring him lunch? Can I bring him his snacks?’ And it is actually against their school policy. Their policy is that no food is allowed to be brought from outside the facility, even though all the food is, because nothing is cooked on site,” Genaux says.

It wouldn’t be the first time a school has banned home-packed lunches.

In 2011, a Chicago school implemented a ban, theorizing they know better than parents when it comes to their child’s diet.

“Nutrition wise, it is better for the children to eat at the school,” Little Village Academy principal Elsa Carmona told the Chicago Tribune. “It’s about the nutrition and the excellent quality food that they are able to serve (in the lunchroom). It’s milk versus a Coke. But with allergies and any medical issue, of course, we would make an exception.”

In 2013, a Richmond, Virginia school sent a note home notifying parents could no longer send a homemade lunch, except with a doctor’s note.

“Ms Brooks, Please do not send a lunch to school unless a doctor’s note is sent in connection with this letter,”

People need to home school their children.
Or private school. My kids go to a Catholic school and there's a lot of perversion and lunacy that they're just going to have to miss out on. Leftists hate homeschooling because they say the system isn't allowed to intervene if there's abuse. Personally, I think kids are much safer at home than in public schools where Planned Parenthood and LGBT are preying on kids sexually with their demonic agenda.

More insanity. If anything what should be banned is schools serving food. The kids should get a breakfast at home and then bring a home-made meal to eat at lunch. But black and hispanic parents won't take feed their own kids. They want working white people to pay taxes to give their kids free food.

Prison Planet.com » Children starve eating ‘moldy’ Michelle O food as school bans home-packed lunches

sep 23 2015 Genaux attempted to take matters into her own hands and pack a lunch instead of subjecting her son to the school’s food, but she says the school’s director blocked her from doing that.

“I asked her, ‘Hey, can I bring him lunch? Can I bring him his snacks?’ And it is actually against their school policy. Their policy is that no food is allowed to be brought from outside the facility, even though all the food is, because nothing is cooked on site,” Genaux says.

In 2011, a Chicago school implemented a ban, theorizing they know better than parents when it comes to their child’s diet.

“Nutrition wise, it is better for the children to eat at the school,” Little Village Academy principal Elsa Carmona told the Chicago Tribune. “It’s about the nutrition and the excellent quality food that they are able to serve (in the lunchroom). It’s milk versus a Coke. But with allergies and any medical issue, of course, we would make an exception.”

In 2013, a Richmond, Virginia school sent a note home notifying parents could no longer send a homemade lunch, except with a doctor’s note.

“Ms Brooks, Please do not send a lunch to school unless a doctor’s note is sent in connection with this letter,”

Don't recall ever bringing lunches from home as a kid. Always had either cafeteria food or vending machines. So dunno how much of an issue this actually is.

Guess you never owned a Thermos.

Or private school. My kids go to a Catholic school and there's a lot of perversion and lunacy that they're just going to have to miss out on. Leftists hate homeschooling because they say the system isn't allowed to intervene if there's abuse. Personally, I think kids are much safer at home than in public schools where Planned Parenthood and LGBT are preying on kids sexually with their demonic agenda.

Given that the Left is now supporting PEDOPHILES, the further decline of morals is going to turn public schools into even more toxic cesspools.

I agree, the left is pushing that garbage in public education.

What about kids going to school that have nut allergies and they end up sitting next to someone who is eating peanut butter sandwiches? Or, just plain peanuts?

Then that kid can move to the other side of the cafeteria.

What if the kid eating a PB & J is a vegetarian and doesn't want to eat food from the STATE. You do know where the STATE get's it's food don't you?

What about kids going to school that have nut allergies and they end up sitting next to someone who is eating peanut butter sandwiches? Or, just plain peanuts?

What if the kid eating a PB & J is a vegetarian and doesn't want to eat food from the STATE. You do know where the STATE get's it's food don't you?
Mexico....

Mexico....
Trash dumpsters?

Don't recall ever bringing lunches from home as a kid. Always had either cafeteria food or vending machines. So dunno how much of an issue this actually is.

Only a handful of kids bring lunches to school. :slap:

My kids take theirs all the time...Not sure where this bullshit came from

Michelle. ...

As I said it couldnt be true because my kids take their lunch more often than get it from school. So looks like someones been duped

I would train my kid to projectile vomit after eating the school lunch then sue the crap out of them.

Not really, but it's a thought, eh? :laugh2:

20-30 kids all fling-barfing simultaneously would make a fine statement.

Mexico....
Or the lowest corporate bidder. The state doesn't care about the quality of the food, like all institutions, including prisons, it only cares about the cost.

After restaurants and supermarkets and distributors are done bidding on food contracts, then your local school districts bid on the left overs. It's not unusual for food recalls to affect prisons and schools first, and then fast food franchises. I have never let my kid eat that swill. After schools and prisons bid on the food, the left overs are given next to food charities, and then after that, to the pigs.

I pay attention to banned news sites, you would be shocked at the amount of food recalls that hit institutions. It's frightening. But who cares about prisoners and kids, right? After all, these places are just getting food from the lowest bidder. lol

Mexico....
Trash dumpsters?
That's more accurate. The food from Mexico is too expensive for schools. Have you seen the price of some of Mexico's agricultural products? Only the rotting stuff would make it to your local public school.

Yep. Got to soften them up early. Today Soylent Beige (fake chicken nuggets). Tomorrow Soylent Green.

Hopenchange!

It isn't like 60% of this country can afford the insane cost of private school.

It's definitely expensive but we consider it an investment in our children's futures (they eat damn good also)
You have kids ?

Hopenchange!

It isn't like 60% of this country can afford the insane cost of private school.

It's definitely expensive but we consider it an investment in our children's futures (they eat damn good also)
You have kids ?

Word of warning, leave the kids alone, I'll report you in a New York minute, been there done that and not doing it again

Forum List

Back