Schrooms

With weed now legal in NY, I asked my procurer if he had access to peyote mushrooms. He got back to me a few days later and handed me about 10 grams -- of the wrong mushrooms. These are blue stem psilocybin. I kept them in my desk contemplating returning them.

But today I tried them. Very pleasant. I realized that I had spent the entire afternoon doing yard
work with a wad of it in my gums like it was tobacco or bubblegum.
A. Pretty sure there's no "c" in shrooms.

B. My belief that tRumplings are taking hallucinogens is now confirmed.
enjoy your - TRUMP- orgasm

With weed now legal in NY, I asked my procurer if he had access to peyote mushrooms. He got back to me a few days later and handed me about 10 grams -- of the wrong mushrooms. These are blue stem psilocybin. I kept them in my desk contemplating returning them.

But today I tried them. Very pleasant. I realized that I had spent the entire afternoon doing yard

It would explain a lot.
Indeed.

I think you're confused.

Don't worry, I hear that's a common side effect of hallucinogen addiction.

I think you're confused.

no confusion, shit stain. you are the retard that keeps moaning TRUMPS name.
but hey, thats a side effect, of the pedophile loving demonRATS

I think you're confused.

5523ir.jpg

I think you're confused.

View attachment 479119
and any sick, pea brain demonRAT just sits back, and watches the constitution get decimated
enjoy your -TRUMP -orgasm, shit stain

Peyote is a cactus......not that I know anything about it. Ummm, a friend told me.

I think you're confused.

View attachment 479119
and any sick, pea brain demonRAT just sits back, and watches the constitution get decimated
Democrats didn't sit back and watch constitution get shredded. After they realized you were serious about overturning the election even by mob force if necessary, even though all the states, republican and democrat that voted for Joe agreed that their electorates had voted for the man that got their electoral vote, they proceeded in the constitution transition to the new elected official, just like in the constitution and put a shit-pot load of National Guard (from red and blue states) to guard the capital from further insurrectionist attacks. Where have you been? They are still there now. Some nut ball rammed a barricade, killing another officer, just a week or so ago.

I think you're confused.

View attachment 479119
Democrats didn't sit back and watch constitution get shredded. After they realized you were serious about overturning the election even by mob force if necessary, even though all the states, republican and democrat that voted for Joe agreed that their electorates had voted for the man that got their electoral vote, they proceeded in the constitution transition to the new elected official, just like in the constitution and put a shit-pot load of National Guard (from red and blue states) to guard the capital from further insurrectionist attacks. Where have you been? They are still there now. Some nut ball rammed a barricade, killing another officer, just a week or so ago.
so much for the right to have access to the elected ones...just another AMERICA killing tactic, like the riot in DC, that the scum demonRATS paid for.

I think you're confused.

View attachment 479119
so much for the right to have access to the elected ones...just another AMERICA killing tactic, like the riot in DC, that the scum demonRATS paid for.
That avenue has been explored and rejected. Probably what killed it was all the trump flags, MAGA hats, linkes to right wing militias and contacts between trump supporters prior to the assault on the capital, and of course all the videos they posted on their social media inside the capital. What? You can;t believe your brothers would attack the capital? We didn't either, before they did. Next time, wear masks. Even the dumb ass KKK knows to wear masks so you can't be identified. Morons that hold up Q-Marts know to where masks. Just how damn dumb can you get? It was during a pandemic. The idiots had a perfectly good excuse to where masks, but masks were politically incorrect for their side. Stupid is as stupid does.

Didn't one of the western nutball states just make them legal or at least start talking about making the legal?
I think Oregon did
Was a nice day for it, if it was like here. Yardwork, wow! Never tried shrooms but usually get lazy when I get stupid and then don't get much done. I don't even drink beer when doing yardwork.
It made sense at the time! I planted things, organized, made a fire of deadfall.
I thought they were some kind of euphoric or light halucinogenic. More like speed, like Prelude that works your ass off but keeps you in a good mood (if you don't get carried away and do it for a couple of weeks or more) or a cheap acid that bounces you off the walls in an interesting way?

Well, I've been taking it very slowly at first. I'll try a larger dose this weekend

Didn't one of the western nutball states just make them legal or at least start talking about making the legal?
I think Oregon did
Was a nice day for it, if it was like here. Yardwork, wow! Never tried shrooms but usually get lazy when I get stupid and then don't get much done. I don't even drink beer when doing yardwork.
It made sense at the time! I planted things, organized, made a fire of deadfall.
I thought they were some kind of euphoric or light halucinogenic. More like speed, like Prelude that works your ass off but keeps you in a good mood (if you don't get carried away and do it for a couple of weeks or more) or a cheap acid that bounces you off the walls in an interesting way?

Well, I've been taking it very slowly at first. I'll try a larger dose this weekend
Good luck with it. Have fun, but remember we ain't as young as we used to be. Around the house, probably the right way to go.

I think you're confused.

View attachment 479119
That avenue has been explored and rejected. Probably what killed it was all the trump flags, MAGA hats, linkes to right wing militias and contacts between trump supporters prior to the assault on the capital, and of course all the videos they posted on their social media inside the capital. What? You can;t believe your brothers would attack the capital? We didn't either, before they did. Next time, wear masks. Even the dumb ass KKK knows to wear masks so you can't be identified. Morons that hold up Q-Marts know to where masks. Just how damn dumb can you get? It was during a pandemic. The idiots had a perfectly good excuse to where masks, but masks were politically incorrect for their side. Stupid is as stupid does.
talking from experience, huh?

I think you're confused.

View attachment 479119
talking from experience, huh?
Yes. The experience of sitting in my den watching those idiots disgrace themselves and the entire trump party.

I wish I had some. :lol:

I think you're confused.

I never found it addictive....nor blow...nor "crystal" nor "benzos".
Alcohol ? Hmmm different topic
I need a drink.

I think Oregon did

One thing to also remember when upping your dose is something called "set and setting", meaning to put yourself in a comfortable place, and if you decide to watch tv while tripping, make sure you are watching something that you like and won't get you irritated or scared.

I think Oregon did

One thing to also remember when upping your dose is something called "set and setting", meaning to put yourself in a comfortable place, and if you decide to watch tv while tripping, make sure you are watching something that you like and won't get you irritated or scared.
Watching ? Never tripped eh ?
LISTEN to The Wall. You'll see everything. If you can catch it on camera you may already be dead ;)
Firefox_wallpaper.png

Well, now we know why you are so deep into weird conspiracy theories, QsaderFrank lol

Forum List

Back