Schumer At It Again! Now Democrats Want To Save Ink On Relief Checks!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
The relief checks Trump signed into law have a line at the bottom saying what they are for. Otherwise, a lot of people might wonder why they are getting $1200 from the government! So Schumer sees it as a PR stunt afraid that it might win Trump popularity and votes since it was his idea and wants to pass a bill putting a STOP to this heinous act!

Well, SCREW YOU, Chuck, I just got my capital reinvestment recovery check in the mail this past weekend and it has Donald's name on it! HaHa!

Batso.jpg

haha.gif

SCREW YOU CHUCK!

And just in case any idiot wonders, that isn't my real name or address or anything, and there is absolutely no valid personally or federally identifiable information on the check! In fact, every single thing on the check other than the amount and Trump's name has been totally altered or corrupted that God himself couldn't figure out the true recipient or use the image as any kind of template.

Maybe I'll donate the money to the Trump reelection campaign.

Last edited:
as much as i hate to say it - NO PR is better than any given side using it for 1 sides benefit.

while it was a bullshit fight, it was both sides coming together to do this - by what a 96-0 vote? so if everyone agreed why should trump get the credit?

is he going to take the blame as small businesses go under who got no money because it went to million dollar + corps or do we fall back to EVERYONE did it?

can't have this both ways.

The relief checks Trump signed into law have a line at the bottom saying what they are for. Otherwise, a lot of people might wonder why they are getting $1200 from the government! So Schumer sees it as a PR stunt afraid that it might win Trump popularity and votes since it was his idea and wants to pass a bill putting a STOP to this heinous act!

Well, SCREW YOU, Chuck, I just got my capital reinvestment recovery check in the mail this past weekend and it has Donald's name on it! HaHa!

View attachment 328907

View attachment 328912

SCREW YOU CHUCK!

And just in case any idiot wonders, that isn't my real name or address or anything, and there is absolutely no valid personally or federally identifiable information on the check! In fact, every single thing on the check other than the amount and Trump's name has been totally altered or corrupted that God himself couldn't figure out the true recipient or use the image as any kind of template.

That check is a fake. Look at the word Treasury

as much as i hate to say it - NO PR is better than any given side using it for 1 sides benefit.

while it was a bullshit fight, it was both sides coming together to do this - by what a 96-0 vote? so if everyone agreed why should trump get the credit?

is he going to take the blame as small businesses go under who got no money because it went to million dollar + corps or do we fall back to EVERYONE did it?

What benefit? What credit? The check has the reason for the disbursement and the president's name. While Obama was in the White House, I must have seen 8,000 documents with his name on them! The democrats are just sore because they know Biden will be lucky to win, now with borders shut down, immigration shut down, questions about voter fraud, a sex investigation going on about Joe, if these checks swing ONE vote Trump's way, it could be the axe for Joey! :omg:

Last edited:

View attachment 328907

View attachment 328912

SCREW YOU CHUCK!

That check is a fake. Look at the word Treasury
You better look at the check a bit closer and try reading the OP. The check is real, just not any of the info on it except the amount and Trump's name. Even the statue of liberty, the treasury logo and the barcode has been altered!

What benefit? What credit? The check has the reason for the disbursement and the president's name. While Obama was in the White House, I must have seen 8,000 documents with his name on them! The democrats are just sore because they know Biden will be lucky to win, now will borders shut down, immigration shut down, questions about voter fraud, a sex investigation going on about Joe, if these checks swing ONE vote Trump's way, it could be the axe for Joey! :omg:
If standard practice then eat it I suppose. Didn't get one so I dunno.

Shitstain Schumer had the nerve to say: "Trump unfortunately appears to see the pandemic as just another opportunity to promote his own political interests,” as if most people even notice much less care whose name is at the bottom of the check, meantime, it is this schmuck who is exploiting the pandemic and checks to promote HIS own political interests! Do you think if this was Obama, he would be bitching?

Then the POS liar Schumer zeroed in on a Washington Post report that said shipments of the checks were delayed due to the order to place Trump's name on them, even though the Treasury says that isn't true, meantime, him and his girl Nancy delayed the whole relief bill trying to stuff unrelated pork in it!

“Delaying the release of stimulus checks so his signature could be added is a waste of time and money,” Schumer said. This from a guy who now wants to actually WASTE time and money with a Senate Finance Committee investigation into who and how Trump's name got on the checks. :lmao: Oh Chuck, PLEASE tell me you want to open proceedings into impeaching Trump for this-- -- -- misappropriation of federal funds against the interests of the United States! :auiqs.jpg: Make Trump pay back the added $20.00 it cost to print his name on 70 million checks!

Last edited:
OMG.

He needs a herd of rabid weasels in his pants.

Cheap stunt.....waste of time..........waste of taxpayer dollars.

Forum List

Back