🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer claims god spoke to him,he was depressed for 3 days after Trump won!

I almost got a message from God that Natalie Portman was waiting for me in a bed in the next room....but it didn't work out.

The problem is most democrat politicians and voters appear to be mentally ill, and they are making every effort to undermine our country.

Schumer Says He Realized Importance During Trump Presidency After Receiving ‘Almost a Message From God’

ROFLMAO the democrats have a mentally ill clown leading them in the senate! This is hilarious!

I think Nancy P. is a tad more screwy ... they do perfectly represent the visceral hate and obstruction of the schizophrenic wing of the Democratic Party though.

images (16).jpg

The liberal media generally ignored it but most of the liberal elites in a 5 star NYC restaurant recently witnessed Schumer's public melt down directed at at the wife of a former Carter official who allegedly supported Trump. Clearly it's time for the DNC to ask for Schumer's resignation along with the rest of the rabble that's already been cut.

The problem is most democrat politicians and voters appear to be mentally ill, and they are making every effort to undermine our country.
________

I agreed with you...because I can't explain their behavior without introducing Mental Illness into consideration.

For example, how can't anyone in America want to want to bring into our great country...a whole culture from the Middle East which has proven time and time again that it is incompatible with our own culture...which must abandon its core beliefs, beliefs which have not changed for many centuries...OR must seek to undermine and destroy OUR culture.

How can sane people demand that these people be brought into this country...when the same experiment in Europe has proven beyond all doubt...that the experiment must result in disaster.

There is no Rational explanation.
______

Last edited:
Schumer Says He Realized Importance During Trump Presidency After Receiving ‘Almost a Message From God’

ROFLMAO the democrats have a mentally ill clown leading them in the senate! This is hilarious!

I think Nancy P. is a tad more screwy ... they do perfectly represent the visceral hate and obstruction of the schizophrenic wing of the Democratic Party though.

View attachment 119105
aside from maybe a lobster or a 100 pound rodent, i dont know how anyone would want to be within 6 feet of Schumer.

I almost got a message from God that Natalie Portman was waiting for me in a bed in the next room....but it didn't work out.
I did too, and it involved a burning bush...
________

I agreed with you...because I can't explain their behavior without introducing Mental Illness into consideration.

For example, how can't anyone in America want to want to bring into our great country...a whole culture from the Middle East which has proven time and time again that it is incompatible with our own culture...which must abandon its core beliefs, beliefs which have not changed for many centuries...OR must seek to undermine and destroy OUR culture.

How can sane people demand that these people be brought into this country...when the same experiment in Europe has proven beyond all doubt...that the experiment must result in disaster.

There is no Rational explanation.
______
So you don't like Jews eh?

Forum List

Back