Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

Didn't this upset any of you tRUMPsters.NOT! I know because tRUMP shits vanilla ice cream and the tRUMPsters dont want to lose their supply.

Kavanaugh hinted that he believed the Democratic strategy to defeat his nomination will have lasting effects on the political system. “You sowed the wind. For decades to come, I fear the whole country will reap the whirlwind,” he said.

Go play your Whut Aboutism game with someone else

schumer is the issue here, not trump

Bullshit. The accusation of violating the separation of powers was already made when I responded to it. Schumer's statement actually does not violate the separation of powers. Your whore has done it constantly. You right-wingers are perfectly content to throw female Americans under the bus to appease your cult friends. You think that it is okay to force female Americans to live under the yoke of right-wing "religious" fascism so that you can get what you want.

Hey snowflake. Don't try that denial shit with me.

Tell it to the Senators who are already moving to censure him.

Censuring him for what? You right-wingers have already laid down the rule that anything goes. We Americans can say anything we like, disobey any laws and rules that we don't like, claim anything to be a "sincerely held belief" that excuses us. We are now living by right-wing rules. BTW: Your orange whore already has demanded the recusal of Supreme Court justices.

Isn't it about time you came up for air by pulling your head out of your ass?

A typical nonsense reply by a person who has nothing substantial to say. Obviously, you have the IQ of a turnip.
You would know

And of course... YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Remember Trent Lot? He made a JOKE when Strom Thurman retired and he was GONE, for FAR, FAR LESS... HE WAS GONE.

Schumer should be REMOVED, NOW, PERIOD, END OF STORY. He stood on the STEPS OF THE SUPREME COURT, and POINTED to the court, and CALLED OUT SC JUSTICES BY NAME, and THREATENED THEM.

You ATTEMPTING to downplay this is just another GLARING example of you DEMOCRATS HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARD. Had a REPUBLICAN just did what Chuckie Cheese did aimed at LEFTIST JUSTICES, THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING would be in TOTAL SCORCHED EARTH MELT DOWN MODE, and you know DAMN WELL that's the TRUTH.
trump screams at the the judges when he doesn't like the ruling. very true. but i've not heard him make what could be considered a threat to their personal well being.

but what happens is that goes unchecked and sooner or later someone does the "hold my beer" schtick and takes it up a notch. schumer did in fact do just that and needs to be called out for it by all sides. anyone saying he was right in doing this is wrong.

trump isn't right in what he does either but again - i've not seen him directly threaten the health of a SCOTUS as of yet.
Bull shit. Trump has NEVER come CLOSE to doing ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling what Schumer did towards the SC.

Get freakin' real. You democrats excuses are absolutely PATHETIC as you try and SPIN this.
Excuses?! What excuses. I said what Schumer said was unacceptable, I called Waters a douche and yes Trump has been the ring leader is disgusting rhetoric for most his life and has brought new lows into our politics. You need to get real man. I’m not breaking news here
Trump has been TRASHED, NON STOP, 24/7 since the DAY HE WAS ELECTED. TRASHING people is WHAT YOU DEMOCRATS DO, and you think you can just get away with it NON STOP and NO one is EVER supposed to RESPOND in the SAME MANNER. Yeah, so Trump FIRES BACK and you radical little bubble heads think it's WRONG. He GIVES WHAT HE GETS, and you ass wipes CAN'T STAND IT.

But the difference is, Trump is RESPONDING to all the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING TRASHING he gets NON STOP. He has NEVER pulled a STUNT like Schumer just did and EVERYONE knows it, even you LYING sons a bitches.

Ya, GET REAL, and spare me your pathetic SPIN and EXCUSES.
First off, I’m not a democrat. Second, Trump gets called out on his lies and for the things he says and does just as Chuck deserved to get called out for acting inappropriately with the SCOTUS situation.
No lies. I’ve been asking you all to post one still haven’t seen one

Schumer attempted to cover his ass....and lied about it. he claimed he was speaking to the President and Senate Republicans but called out Gorsuch and Kavanaugh BY NAME... An objective person would acknowledge this while a partisan party apologist would attempt to help the b@st@rd attempt to dupe others into buying the BS.
Thanks for that sterling example of irrational, raging hatred coursing through the veins of a Trumpleton cultist. Triggered much?
You don't like facts, do you?

SS should visit Schumer to have a little chat about his intentions.

Schumer’s threat was not a dog whistle, IT WAS A BULLHORN.

HE COMMUNICATED TO VIOLENT LEFTIES TO HARM THE JUDGES!

Schumer must resign!

The question is why did schmukey pick on only these two justices, it takes 5 to get a ruling either way.

I would think he would only have to threaten roberts who along with the 4 liberals would be enough

but who knows what is going on in schumers retarded brain?
Who knows? Everybody who listened to his apology and explanation
you mean this?

"The minority leader admitted that he should not have used the words he did, but then contended that he was “in no way making a threat,” and flipped the situation onto Senate Republicans, accusing the majority of “manufacturing outrage.”"

he should just apologize and shut the fuck up. period. esp when their side get offended at anything they think gives them leverage. hell, you got bent cause you didn't like how trump carries himself and that was a point of debate.

it's all stupid and people need to own it and stop blaming others for their own actions.

period.
esp when their side get offended at anything they think gives them leverage.

Schumer gave republicans a legitimate reason to be outraged

we should make an example of him that will get everyones attention in both parties
yea, they pretty much have making mountains out of mole hills down to a science.
This one is a real mountain

Just imagine if Mitch McConnell had said this about Ginsburg, Kagan or Sotomayor.

The SC is not supposed to be a legislative body

its been one in the past when the unelected lib judges discovered constitutional rights that congress didnt know about

but schumer has no business lobbying for any particular ruling by the judicial branch

not to mention make threats if they dont comply
Agreed, I never said what chuck did was appropriate discourse. It’s looking now like a PR stunt to get attention to the issue. Either way, he needs to do better
He needs to resign from congress

and if he doesent step down he should be expelled
Easy drama queen. If you’re gonna be that hardline on speech and decorum then your gonna have to apply it to all sides and I don’t think you’re ready for that given the verbal turd slinger we have in the White House
Conveying a threat against a member of the federal government is not a minor mistake that should be overlooked

as for trump you can go play the Whut Aboutism game with someone else

We’re here to discuss schumer
If the DOJ assesses Schumer’s statement as a legit threat then Barr could arrest him. Why hasn’t that happened you may ask?? Well because it wasn’t that kind of threat and you’re doing bullshit political hyperbole. Now go take a nap, you’re ill equipped for this discussion
The DOJ could easily label it a threat - if the Deep State were inclined to

which the Deep State is not going to do

Thanks for that sterling example of irrational, raging hatred coursing through the veins of a Trumpleton cultist. Triggered much?

What's the matter, Berg? Pointing out that Schumer LIED HIS ASS OFF making your attempt to 'sell' his bullshit difficult?

He claimed he was talking to the President and Senate Democrats; yet he declared,I want to tell you, Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Gorsuch, you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price”...and made it a point while he said it to turn and shake his fist at the building where the USSC Justices work....

Schumer did not immediately 'apologize'....he waited until the backlash hit.

You stated earlier that ADULTS admit their mistakes.....yet you now personally attack me while telling lies yourself to defend something you KNOW not to be true!

.....why don't you take a seat at the kids' table and let the grown-ups talk this one out?!
lord for a moment i thought you were talking to me.

that ignore feature sure does keep the toilet a bit more clear of the turds out there.

Now the left is threatening sitting Supreme Court Justices...
“Less than three years ago, an unhinged and unstable left-wing activist attempted the mass murder of congressional Republicans,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says, adding that “a Senate leader attempting to threaten or incite violence on the steps of the Supreme Court could literally be a matter of deadly seriousness.”
Schumer should be brought up on charges and removed from office.

Schumer Denies Threatening Gorsuch, Kavanaugh Over Abortion Case

Agreed, I never said what chuck did was appropriate discourse. It’s looking now like a PR stunt to get attention to the issue. Either way, he needs to do better

Easy drama queen. If you’re gonna be that hardline on speech and decorum then your gonna have to apply it to all sides and I don’t think you’re ready for that given the verbal turd slinger we have in the White House
Conveying a threat against a member of the federal government is not a minor mistake that should be overlooked

If the DOJ assesses Schumer’s statement as a legit threat then Barr could arrest him. Why hasn’t that happened you may ask?? Well because it wasn’t that kind of threat and you’re doing bullshit political hyperbole. Now go take a nap, you’re ill equipped for this discussion

Go ahead and say the very same things about the Justices in front of live media and see who doesn't come to visit you. The law SAYS innocent till proven guilty but in practice, you have NO privacy and the government treats each and every citizen as if they are a national threat. They know where you shit, piss, fart and wheeze 24/7/365.

That is, unless you are a Saudi, a muslim, an illegal or a member of the Elite 545 in Wash., DC.

Now the left is threatening sitting Supreme Court Justices...
“Less than three years ago, an unhinged and unstable left-wing activist attempted the mass murder of congressional Republicans,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says, adding that “a Senate leader attempting to threaten or incite violence on the steps of the Supreme Court could literally be a matter of deadly seriousness.”
Schumer should be brought up on charges and removed from office.

Schumer Denies Threatening Gorsuch, Kavanaugh Over Abortion Case
Schmucky's mentally ill.

Go ahead and say the very same things about the Justices in front of live media and see who doesn't come to visit you. The law SAYS innocent till proven guilty but in practice, you have NO privacy and the government treats each and every citizen as if they are a national threat. They know where you shit, piss, fart and wheeze 24/7/365.

That is, unless you are a Saudi, a muslim, an illegal or a member of the Elite 545 in Wash., DC.
The law SAYS innocent till proven guilty but in practice, you have NO privacy and the government treats each and every citizen as if they are a national threat.

Schumer didnt whisper his threats in a dark corner of the senate cloak room

he shouted them on the steps of the supreme court

so his guilt is pretty obvious

Forum List

Back