Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

Yesterday March 5, 2020 the 'Honorable' Senator Charles Schumer during an abortions rights rally hosted by the Center for Reproductive Rights as the court was hearing arguments in a case over an abortion-related Louisiana law, threatened Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
This is not the first time that this 'Honorable' Senator has used threatening tactics. He has previously threatened president Trump with the same type of rhetoric. It's time for the Senate leaders or someone to cut this guy's corns.

Schumer accused of threatening Kavanaugh and Gorsuch during rally

Mitch McConnell hits Schumer hard for SCOTUS threat, rubs ‘ironic silver lining’ in Dem faces
Plz , plz, let some liberal asshole make the attempt on either SCJ. It would be the final straw that would break the camel's back, I would declare war on liberals and it will end up bad for them....

You dumbass liberals better call that asshat Schumer real quick and tell him to knock off the violent rhetoric or all hell is going to be paid..

Apparently you didn't watch trump's rallies and his egregious attacks on the press and attacks on others:

The 598 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Some of that violence has resulted in lawsuits. In one ongoing suit, Kentucky protesters who attempted to disrupt a rally in March 2016 are suing the president in federal court for incitement to riot after he urged “Get ’em out of here” from the stage, upon which members of the crowd attacked and forcibly removed the protesters.

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

Trump is a HYPOCRITE, and that is not the worst character flaws he has shown to the public.

Hahaha. Just read his so called threats.

More like:

Definitely the scarecrow with no brain

Trumpybear is an amalgam of all three. No brain, no heart, and no courage.

He’s taken everything the demofks have targeted him with and smells like a rose. All heart, all brain and more courage then every cock sucking demofk put together

Nah, you Banana Republicans have just gotten use to the stench of his corruption. In fact I think you guys like the stench of his divisive corruption so much, you just think that shit smells like a rose.

But Biden did not threaten any physical violence, so while he's not my cup of tea, it's unfair to compare him to Trump.

And there is going to be a political price for upholding Louisana's law. It's perfectly legal and technologically possible to locate every suburban woman in …. say Iowa or Wisconsin, who has ever viewed a facebook post concerning accessing legal abortions, and send an electronic ad to them that Trump is targeting poor women in sister states, and the need to elect people who will nominate and confirm judges who respect rights.

Last edited:
"You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You"???

Is Schumer auditioning to be the next North Korean leader or the next Ayatollah of Iran? Either way, that's pretty good.

I think he'll get the job.
Schumer and Pelosi are both real good at flinging around the hyperbole. It is, of course, their job to be partisan, but I like Paul Ryan's demeanor much better than their flapping around like wet hens and squawking a bunch of nonsense.

So telling Supreme Court judges that they won’t know what’ll hit them when they don’t adhere to my political stance is now hyperbole, how?

Might as well let everyone get away with say using any kind of inflammatory rhetoric so long as they use the hyperbole defense?

He deserves to lose his seat, but I think he’ll probably get censured. Something must be done

Now the left is threatening sitting Supreme Court Justices...
“Less than three years ago, an unhinged and unstable left-wing activist attempted the mass murder of congressional Republicans,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says, adding that “a Senate leader attempting to threaten or incite violence on the steps of the Supreme Court could literally be a matter of deadly seriousness.”
Schumer should be brought up on charges and removed from office.

Schumer Denies Threatening Gorsuch, Kavanaugh Over Abortion Case
Just like quid pro joe didn’t bribe the Ukraine PM

"You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You"???

Is Schumer auditioning to be the next North Korean leader or the next Ayatollah of Iran? Either way, that's pretty good.

I think he'll get the job.
Schumer and Pelosi are both real good at flinging around the hyperbole. It is, of course, their job to be partisan, but I like Paul Ryan's demeanor much better than their flapping around like wet hens and squawking a bunch of nonsense.

So telling Supreme Court judges that they won’t know what’ll hit them when they don’t adhere to my political stance is now hyperbole, how?

Might as well let everyone get away with say using any kind of inflammatory rhetoric so long as they use the hyperbole defense?

I think it's ambiguous, and when somebody asks "What price will they pay" or "Hit with what?" The simple response is "Oh, You'll find out" or "Wait and see"

Sounds very familiar.

“Less than three years ago, an unhinged and unstable left-wing activist attempted the mass murder of congressional Republicans,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says, adding that “a Senate leader attempting to threaten or incite violence on the steps of the Supreme Court could literally be a matter of deadly seriousness.”

Why did Good Ol'Joe tell the Ukrainians to call Obama?

Why did Good Ol'Joe tell the Ukrainians to call Obama?
if they had an issue with what he was doing. it's in the video. He says, you don't believe me call Obammy.

Hahaha. Just read his so called threats.

More like:

Definitely the scarecrow with no brain

Trumpybear is an amalgam of all three. No brain, no heart, and no courage.

He’s taken everything the demofks have targeted him with and smells like a rose. All heart, all brain and more courage then every cock sucking demofk put together

Nah, you Banana Republicans have just gotten use to the stench of his corruption. In fact I think you guys like the stench of his divisive corruption so much, you just think that shit smells like a rose.

yeah, that corruption you can't find, and he did on your side. yep. funny how that table turned.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, aThynd you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

tramp demands recusal of Supreme Court justices. I read the transcript of the oral argument in the the Whole Women's Health case, and none of the justices known to be "conservative" asked any question regarding the substance of the Texas law being challenged. Several trusted associations of medical professionals, such as the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, filed amicus briefs arguing that the law did not have any foundation in public-safety considerations. The attorney arguing for Texas even conceded that Texas women should go to New Mexico.

In this case, which essentially is the same case as Whole Women's Health, should "conservative" justices recuse themselves because they have prejudged the case? Can Louisiana improve on the argument made by Texas, which was that the law was required to protect public safety?

Obviously, I do not believe that these laws are based on public safety. This contention is basically a lie presented to the court. What they are actually based on is the these states' disgusting choice of sides in a theological/philosophical conflict. No level of government should ever take sides with a religious sect.
No such thing as sepertation of Church and State. Abortion is not health care.

There is a separation of "church and state." You cannot even identity which portion of the Christian faith that you would call "church" or any non-Christian faith or acknowledge that many people do not identify with a particular religion. In light of this basic fact, there is no reason for all Americans to kow-tow to any religious sect, Christian or not. If your cult does not accept abortion, do not have one, but don't force your shit on people outside of your "religion." I doubt that the people who have chosen to have an abortion, regardless of reason, are members of your cult. Do you actually think that people who decide on abortion sit up at night and wonder what the cults would do?
You don't know shit about government or the church so shut your fucking trap.

Hmm. Let's see. You support an adulterer, a liar, a serial breaker of the 10 commandments as well as a sexual predator to lead you. When will you faux religious fucks ever admit you require leaders (televangelist, con man, etc.) to tell you silly fucks how to live your own lives? You hypocrites have traded morality and common decency for a good economy. You're greedy fucks, just like the rest of us. You lie about it, which makes you the worse. You're pretty much scourges of human society.

Perhaps it is you that should shut your fucking trap, lest the rest of us really give you something to cry about. Asshole.

Poor baby. Deflecting to Trump. Weak. Another internet tough guy. Hahahah!

Where's he gonna get a whirlwind? Does it come in a can?
Must be fromall the hot air they have been blowing since their failed Impeachment coup attempt....
It was neither a coup, nor was it a failed impeachment.

He was lawfully impeached by the House, FOREVER, you pathetic, bootlicking, snowflake bitch.
Yes, it was a failure. The President was acquitted. The Chief Justice declared that President Trump was acquitted. Now go fuck yourself.
Another boot-licking moron heard from.

That wasn't a trial, that was a mockery of our justice system

Yes, Schitt for brains, Nadless, and Pisslosi the drunk did make a mockery of the system. Nice of you to finally admit it.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

You know that's not what he meant

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

port o potties they're called. all kinds of whirlwind in them

Just 10 days ago there was a furor over Trump asserting that Justices Sotomayor and Ginsberg should recuse themselves in cases involving his admin because their statements about him expose their blatant bias. The POTUS threatened no one and merely pointed to their words as proof of their duty to recuse.

Yesterday Chuckie Shu - the Senate Jester - stood on the steps of the USSC and threatened 2 justices by name. The media reaction? Newsweek just castigated Chief Justice Roberts for having the temerity to call out Chuckie the Clown.

Chuck Schumer being reprimanded by Chief Justice Roberts "hurts the notion of judicial independence," say legal experts
Supreme Court Justice John Roberts' rebuke of Chuck Schumer over remarks he made at an abortion rights rally risked hurting "the notion of judicial independence" and "public faith" in America's top court, two senior lawyers have said.
What Chuck did was wrong. Just because Trump does that shit on a regular basis does not make it ok for other leader to follow suit. Roberts had a good point in his critique of Schumer but why hasn’t he made the same
condemnations of Trumps attacks on judges?

This partisanship is getting to destructive levels and needs to stop.
when has Trump threatened a judge?

AND we seem to be OK with "whataboutism" again. funny how that works.
Slade has a bad case of the partisanship at which he rails.

"Don't do as I do … do as I say!"
It would be good if you did both but I don’t care... you can do whatever the hell you want. I’m just calling it like I see it.

There's a big difference between disagreeing and threatening two Supreme Court Justices with violence.

Just 10 days ago there was a furor over Trump asserting that Justices Sotomayor and Ginsberg should recuse themselves in cases involving his admin because their statements about him expose their blatant bias. The POTUS threatened no one and merely pointed to their words as proof of their duty to recuse.

Yesterday Chuckie Shu - the Senate Jester - stood on the steps of the USSC and threatened 2 justices by name. The media reaction? Newsweek just castigated Chief Justice Roberts for having the temerity to call out Chuckie the Clown.

Chuck Schumer being reprimanded by Chief Justice Roberts "hurts the notion of judicial independence," say legal experts
Supreme Court Justice John Roberts' rebuke of Chuck Schumer over remarks he made at an abortion rights rally risked hurting "the notion of judicial independence" and "public faith" in America's top court, two senior lawyers have said.
What Chuck did was wrong. Just because Trump does that shit on a regular basis does not make it ok for other leader to follow suit. Roberts had a good point in his critique of Schumer but why hasn’t he made the same
condemnations of Trumps attacks on judges?

This partisanship is getting to destructive levels and needs to stop.
when has Trump threatened a judge?

AND we seem to be OK with "whataboutism" again. funny how that works.
Slade has a bad case of the partisanship at which he rails.

"Don't do as I do … do as I say!"
It would be good if you did both but I don’t care... you can do whatever the hell you want. I’m just calling it like I see it.

There's a big difference between disagreeing and threatening two Supreme Court Justices with violence.
now they're playing the ignorant card, like they don't know what a threat looks like. too fking funny.
giphy.gif

Schumer knows he has no way to “punish” a judge with a lifetime appointment.

He was talking about the voters punishing those Republicans who appointed them.

Donnie has a phone call, and they want to lynch him. This jerk off is taped threatening judges, and he wants a pass? How do walk this back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back