Schwarzenegger wants to run for president in 2016

Let him run. Cruz too.
If Cruz (who was born in Canada) wants to run, then I'm all for modifying the constitution to allow that to happen. I like Arnold as an individual, however when looking at the big picture, I doubt he could pull it off. His views on many issues are to the left, and that will alienate many of us conservative voters. A good analogy would be John McCain. He is good guy, however like Arnold, his views on many issues just don't connect with Conservative voters.

Yes. We all have our opinions for sure but I think you and I both know there isn't going to be any Repulican president no matter where he's from.

Can't believe I just responded to someone called Jughead.

Let him run. Cruz too.
If Cruz (who was born in Canada) wants to run, then I'm all for modifying the constitution to allow that to happen. I like Arnold as an individual, however when looking at the big picture, I doubt he could pull it off. His views on many issues are to the left, and that will alienate many of us conservative voters. A good analogy would be John McCain. He is good guy, however like Arnold, his views on many issues just don't connect with Conservative voters.

Yes. We all have our opinions for sure but I think you and I both know there isn't going to be any Repulican president no matter where he's from.

Obviously, you choose to ignore history.

A third term of a Party as President only follows two terms if and when the two term President was successful.

Not even the blindest, stupidest, most ignorant and astonishingly loyal Democrats could say that Obama has been or will be considered successful by 2016.

Especially with a Republican House and Senate.

Let him run, after all history shows that the greatest leaders always came from somewhere else:

Alexander the Great, was not Greek but Macedonian.
Napoleon was not French, but Corsican.
Stalin was not Russian, but Georgian.
Hitler was not German, but Austrian.

And for a lesser degree:

Pierre Trudeau was not Canadian but a Quebecker.
Angela Merkel is not a German but an East German.

And last but not least:

Obama is not an American, but a Kenyan.
Fixed that.Oh and Hitler was of German origin just born in Austria.

A third term of a Party as President only follows two terms if and when the two term President was successful.

Not even the blindest, stupidest, most ignorant and astonishingly loyal Democrats could say that Obama has been or will be considered successful by 2016.

I heard Obama could take a third term. Wouldn't that be something?

If Obama, by some twisted quirk of fate grabbed a third term, it would be the shortest term before he met Lincoln, McKinley, Garfield and Kennedy in afterlife. And Woodrow Wilson and FDR in Hell.

If Obama, by some twisted quirk of fate grabbed a third term, it would be the shortest term before he met Lincoln, McKinley, Garfield and Kennedy in afterlife. And Woodrow Wilson and FDR in Hell.

Threatening to kill the president now?

I think he was talking about the reaction Hillary would have for a Obama 3rd term!
Why does no one talk about Joe Biden running for President, Isn't that the natural progress for a vice president?

I think he was talking about the reaction Hillary would have for a Obama 3rd term!
Why does no one talk about Joe Biden running for President, Isn't that the natural progress for a vice president?

I think he's taking hate to another level here.

Biden won't make it, I'm thinking John Kerry should give it another shot.

Hasta La Vista, Arnold.

You were a lousy governor, and fortunately, not able to run for President due to the requirements in the Constitution.

Cheney didn't try....maybe its a new trend?

Forum List

Back