Science Is/As A Religion

What the sciencers fail to realize a lot of times is that evolution explains only the differentiation of species. It doesn't explain the origin of life itself.

No, we realize that. It's the evolution-deniers who can't seem to accept that.
As I told Hick, I've seen people "refute" creationism by pointing to evolution.

So, no, it doesn't look like you all realize that.

Evolution does refute creationism and it refutes it without any reference to origins of life itself.

You're just too stupid to understand this because you're too stupid to realize that the origins of life itself has nothing to do with evolution

And I don't use that word lightly ever. No, no "sciencer" fails to realize that evolution only explains differences between and within species. That's because THAT'S ALL EVOLUTION DOES. It has nothing to do with the origin of life itself. Seems to me that "religioners" fail to realize that. Similarly, learning how to drive a car has nothing to do with learning how to manufacture a car from scratch. They are two completely separate concepts in the same field.
Odd, then, that I've seen people "refute" creationism by pointing to evolution.

Once again, you have demonstrated a stunning stupidity

Evolution refutes creationism because creationism says that humans were created by God "as is" and did not evolve. Evolution contradicts Creationism. Evolution doesn't need to explain the origin of life itself in order to refute Creationism

But you are so dumb, you're still hung up on the idea that evolution does or should explain the origins of life itself. No matter how many times you are educated on this, you will continue to insist that the origins of life itself has something to do with evolution. You can't drop this idea because you are too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Here's a study that explains the phenomena of stupid people who are certain they are not stupid

Confident dumb people - Boing Boing
Ahem:
I'm perfectly aware of what evolution attempts to explain. You can tell because I said: "... evolution explains only the differentiation of species."​
Now, are you going to try to keep telling me what I know, when in fact I've told you what I know, and it bears no resemblance to what you insist I know?

I'm betting "yes". :lol:

What the sciencers fail to realize a lot of times is that evolution explains only the differentiation of species. It doesn't explain the origin of life itself.

What moron wingnuts fail to realize is that evolution is silent about the origen of life itself. For the benefit of the moron wingnuts I will post the definition of evolution because it's obvious that some wingnuts are too dumb to know that they don't know what they're talking about

Evolution is the study of how and why the distribution of genes changes over time within a population
I know that. YOU know that. But there are some creation-deniers out there who don't.

You are lying.

You do not know that evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life itself. You have even criticized evolution got not explaining the origins of life itself (see your quote above). If you're going to lie, you should tell better lies. Too bad you're too dumb to realize that the proof that you didn't know what evolution is contained in the quote you posted. :lol::lol:

You see, Dave? You criticized evolution for not explaining the origins of life itself even though evolution is NOT SUPPOSED to explain that. Your lies are obvious

You also criticize "sciencers" for not knowing this, even though they do. There hasn't been one person posting in support of evolution who does not know this. Once again, you have told an obvious lie

No, we realize that. It's the evolution-deniers who can't seem to accept that.

Evolution does refute creationism and it refutes it without any reference to origins of life itself.

You're just too stupid to understand this because you're too stupid to realize that the origins of life itself has nothing to do with evolution
Yep. I was right. :lol:

What moron wingnuts fail to realize is that evolution is silent about the origen of life itself. For the benefit of the moron wingnuts I will post the definition of evolution because it's obvious that some wingnuts are too dumb to know that they don't know what they're talking about

Evolution is the study of how and why the distribution of genes changes over time within a population
I know that. YOU know that. But there are some creation-deniers out there who don't.

You are lying.
No, I'm not. :lol:
You do not know that evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life itself. You have even criticized evolution got not explaining the origins of life itself (see your quote above). If you're going to lie, you should tell better lies. Too bad you're too dumb to realize that the proof that you didn't know what evolution is contained in the quote you posted. :lol::lol:

You see, Dave? You criticized evolution for not explaining the origins of life itself even though evolution is NOT SUPPOSED to explain that. Your lies are obvious

You also criticize "sciencers" for not knowing this, even though they do. There hasn't been one person posting in support of evolution who does not know this. Once again, you have told an obvious lie
My goodness, you just lose your mind when your worldview is challenged, don't you? :lol:

Actually, you're still a moron and your statement is still dumb

What the sciencers fail to realize a lot of times is that evolution explains only the differentiation of species. It doesn't explain the origin of life itself

It is stupid becuase evolution is not supposed to explain the origin of life itself. You are just too dumb to realize that evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life itself, so you think you said something brilliant!!:lol:
I'm perfectly aware of what evolution attempts to explain. You can tell because I said: "... evolution explains only the differentiation of species."

So you're left with nothing but knee-jerk opposition. Just another day at the office.

No, I'm still left with the fact that your stupidity knows no bounds. No idea is too simple for you to get wrong

Evolution explains more than the differentiation of species. Everything you have said is wrong. You are so dumb, that you still dont even understand what evolution is, even though the definition of it has been posted more than once.

You are too stupid to know about evolution and too stupid to learn

Actually, you're still a moron and your statement is still dumb

It is stupid becuase evolution is not supposed to explain the origin of life itself. You are just too dumb to realize that evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life itself, so you think you said something brilliant!!:lol:
I'm perfectly aware of what evolution attempts to explain. You can tell because I said: "... evolution explains only the differentiation of species."

So you're left with nothing but knee-jerk opposition. Just another day at the office.

No, I'm still left with the fact that your stupidity knows no bounds. No idea is too simple for you to get wrong

Evolution explains more than the differentiation of species. Everything you have said is wrong. You are so dumb, that you still dont even understand what evolution is, even though the definition of it has been posted more than once.

Quick! Tell me what's nonfactual about this statement:

Evolution explains only the differentiation of species. It doesn't explain the origin of life itself.​

Degree of difficulty: You have to use what I've actually written, not what your bigotry against conservatives and Christians tells you I believe.

Odd, then, that I've seen people "refute" creationism by pointing to evolution.

Evolution refutes creationism because creationism says that humans were created by God "as is" and did not evolve. Evolution contradicts Creationism. Evolution doesn't need to explain the origin of life itself in order to refute Creationism

But you are so dumb, you're still hung up on the idea that evolution does or should explain the origins of life itself. No matter how many times you are educated on this, you will continue to insist that the origins of life itself has something to do with evolution. You can't drop this idea because you are too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Here's a study that explains the phenomena of stupid people who are certain they are not stupid

Ahem:
I'm perfectly aware of what evolution attempts to explain. You can tell because I said: "... evolution explains only the differentiation of species."​
Now, are you going to try to keep telling me what I know, when in fact I've told you what I know, and it bears no resemblance to what you insist I know?

If wingnuts didn't lie, they have nothing to say

Dave claims he knows that evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life itself, but he still criticized evolution for not explaining the origins of life itself :cuckoo:

Dave claims he what evolution explains, but he posts that evolution only explains the differentiation of species :cuckoo:

You know nothing about evolution, and everything you have said proves this to be true

Ahem:

Dave claims he knows that evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life itself, but he still criticized evolution for not explaining the origins of life itself :cuckoo:

Dave claims he what evolution explains, but he posts that evolution only explains the differentiation of species :cuckoo:

You know nothing about evolution, and everything you have said proves this to be true
You're really not very good at this, are you? :lol:

You are lying.

My goodness, you just lose your mind when your worldview is challenged, don't you? :lol:

Translation: Dave has nothing. WHen Dave has nothing, he claims that others are wrong and refuses to defend his own words.

Dave lied and claimed that he knew that evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life itself. Dave will never explain why he brought up the origins of life itself when he knows it has nothing to do with evolution

Your link doesn't work for me. Try the quote feature. That is, if you can figure out how to use it:lol:

Evolution explains only the differentiation of species. It doesn't explain the origin of life itself.​

Degree of difficulty: You have to use what I've actually written, not what your bigotry against conservatives and Christians tells you I believe.

You can't find the non-factual part of that statement (even though I have already explained why it's non-factual) and that just proves how stupid you are

The statement "Evolution explains only the differentiation of species" is non-factual because evolution explains MORE than just the differentiation of species.

Please note that, as you requested, my answer uses only what it written and makes no reference to any religion or political philosophy

You are lying.

Translation: Dave has nothing. WHen Dave has nothing, he claims that others are wrong and refuses to defend his own words.

Dave lied and claimed that he knew that evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life itself. Dave will never explain why he brought up the origins of life itself when he knows it has nothing to do with evolution
Despite all these posts back and forth, are you claiming I really do believe evolution explains the origin of life?

Based on what? Where I said it doesn't? :lol:

Ahem:

Translation - Once again, I've reduced dave to an emotional wreck. incapable of responding to my arguments.

Your link doesn't work for me. Try the quote feature. That is, if you can figure out how to use it:lol:
It's a link to Post #62. And the link works for me. :lol:

You can't find the non-factual part of that statement (even though I have already explained why it's non-factual) and that just proves how stupid you are

The statement "Evolution explains only the differentiation of species" is non-factual because evolution explains MORE than just the differentiation of species.

Please note that, as you requested, my answer uses only what it written and makes no reference to any religion or political philosophy
Kinda stretching there, aren't you?:lol:

Despite all these posts back and forth, are you claiming I really do believe evolution explains the origin of life?

Why did you criticize evolution for not explaining the origins of life itself? If you know the origins of life itself has nothing to do with evolution, then why did even mention the issue of the origins of life itself?

Here's where you respond with another one-liner and run away from explaining yourself because the explanation proves you didn't know that evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life.

Translation - Once again, I've reduced dave to an emotional wreck. incapable of responding to my arguments.
:rofl: Your argument: "It's wrong because YOU said it!"

It's a link to Post #62. And the link works for me. :lol:

That explains why you didn't post any text

Post #62 is the post where you stupidly claim that the differentiation of species is the only thing evolution explains.

How does your stupidity (contained in post #62) prove you're not stupid?

Why did you criticize evolution for not explaining the origins of life itself? If you know the origins of life itself has nothing to do with evolution, then why did even mention the issue of the origins of life itself?

Here's where you respond with another one-liner and run away from explaining yourself because the explanation proves you didn't know that evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life.
See, you're not making a bit of sense.

I've seen creation-deniers refute creation by pointing to evolution. When I ask them were life came from originally, they again pointed to evolution.

Not everyone on your side of the aisle is intelligent. You need to accept this fact and stop pretending otherwise.

I know that evolution does not explain the origin of life. I've said it several times in this thread. I can't make it any plainer: Evolution does not explain the origin of life.

Now, do you want to keep insisting that I don't know that " evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life"? Because you're going to look pretty stupid if you keep it up.

Forum List

Back