Science Proves the Bible Again

...Science and God. No need to exclude one to prove the other. They are mutual. Complex DNA, in single cell life, just shoots the shit out of the simple to complex theory. And, as far as diversifying, every time an evolutionary found a misshapen tooth they created a misshapen human to go with it.
Your Father is God Almighty, not Cheetah:
WTF is wrong with you goofy?
There is NO Evidence, much less proof, of god/gods.
No reason to bring it/him/they in.
YOU are "Exclusive of science".

Then please pick your god/dog because there are so many different gods/creation Myths.
At least 75% of believers are necessarily wrong even if one stepped in it.
`

Last edited:
...Science and God. No need to exclude one to prove the other. They are mutual. Complex DNA, in single cell life, just shoots the shit out of the simple to complex theory. And, as far as diversifying, every time an evolutionary found a misshapen tooth they created a misshapen human to go with it.
Your Father is God Almighty, not Cheetah:
WTF is wrong with you goofy?
There is NO Evidence, much less proof, of god/gods.The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation....His religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an INTELLIGENCE of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
No reason to bring it/him/they in.
YOU are "Exclusive of science".

Then please pick your god/dog because there are so many different gods/creation Myths.
At least 75% of believers are necessarily wrong even if one stepped in it.
`

Let's ask Einstein:
"The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation....His religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an INTELLIGENCE of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection."
There ya go... The compatibility of science and God.

And here is the evidence you seek in proving God:
He compiled a book that is 1/4 future predictions spanning thousands of years. And they have all been spot on. Over 10,000 of them. That requires being able to traverse dimensions (that science just found, and that Christ was described in the Bible as doing 2 thousand years before Hawking).

Now, keeping in mind that if you are wrong we get to stone you to death, tell me what horse will win the next Breeders Cup . Better yet, increase your odds. Ask your dog...

Last edited:
Let's ask Einstein:
"The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation....His religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an INTELLIGENCE of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection."
There ya go... The compatibility of science and God.

And here is the evidence you seek in proving God:
He compiled a book that is 1/4 future predictions spanning thousands of years. And they have all been spot on. Over 10,000 of them. That requires being able to traverse dimensions (that science just found, and that Christ was described in the Bible as doing 2 thousand years before Hawking).

Keeping in mind that if you are wrong we get to stone you to death, tell me what horse will win the next Breeders Cup . Better yet, increase your odds. Ask your dog...
You're an Insane Jerkoff.

But yes, let's ask Einstein Directly. (instead of quote mining his awe at natural law he figuratively referred to as 'intelligence')

"..The word God is for me Nothing more than the expression and product of human Weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still Primitive Legends which are nevertheless pretty Childish.
No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this.
"These [...] interpretations are highly manifold according to their nature and have almost nothing to do with the original text. For me the Jewish religion like ALL other religions is an incarnation of the most Childish Superstitions.".."

- Einstein letter to Gutkind, 1954

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...ience.religion

Gameover Clown

`

Last edited:
As a young man born of atheist Jewish parents, Einstein tried to follow strict Judaism for a time in his life, but found it a false religion. He did not believe in a God that followed Jews around and inserted Himself into their daily lives. He ended up rejecting Yaweh, Not God. And resented being called an atheist. He also dismissed the theory that humans and natural law were a product of chance:
"The religious inclination lies in the dim consciousness that dwells in humans that all nature, including the humans in it, is in no way an accidental game, but a work of lawfulness that there is a fundamental cause of all existence.
To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense, and in this sense only, I am a devoutly religious man".

“My religiosity consists of a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit, …That superior reasoning power forms my idea of God.

“This firm belief in a superior mind that reveals itself in the world of experience, represents my conception of God.”

“I want to know how God created this world. I want to know his thoughts.”

“What I am really interested in knowing is whether God could have created the world in a different way."

He understood intelligent design. It was his job. And this was his conviction:
My God created laws… His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking but by immutable laws.”

Last edited:
As a young man born of atheist Jewish parents, Einstein tried to follow strict Judaism for a time in his life, but found it a false religion. He did not believe in a God that followed Jews around and inserted Himself into their daily lives. He ended up rejecting Yaweh, Not God. And resented being called an atheist. He also dismissed the theory that humans and natural law were a product of chance:
"The religious inclination lies in the dim consciousness that dwells in humans that all nature, including the humans in it, is in no way an accidental game, but a work of lawfulness that there is a fundamental cause of all existence.
To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense, and in this sense only, I am a devoutly religious man".

“My religiosity consists of a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit, …That superior reasoning power forms my idea of God.

“This firm belief in a superior mind that reveals itself in the world of experience, represents my conception of God.”

“I want to know how God created this world. I want to know his thoughts.”

“What I am really interested in knowing is whether God could have created the world in a different way."

He understood intelligent design. It was his job. And this was his conviction:
My God created laws… His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking but by immutable laws.”
Nobody should respond to this debunked nonsense regarding Einstein.

:eusa_doh:
More of Einstein's own words:

“Every scientist becomes convinced that the laws of nature manifest the existence of a spirit vastly superior to that of men.”

“The divine reveals itself in the physical world.”

As far as science and religion going hand in hand Einstein said this:

“A legitimate conflict between science and religion cannot exist. Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.”

And this is what he says about people like you:

"There is harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, yet there are people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me to support such views."

People like you pissed Einstein off...

More of Einstein's own words:

“Every scientist becomes convinced that the laws of nature manifest the existence of a spirit vastly superior to that of men.”

“The divine reveals itself in the physical world.”

As far as science and religion going hand in hand Einstein said this:

“A legitimate conflict between science and religion cannot exist. Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.”

And this is what he says about people like you:

"There is harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, yet there are people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me to support such views."

People like you pissed Einstein off
As a pure scientist, Einstein was agnostic.

Religious beliefs. Einstein used many labels to describe his religious views, including "agnostic", "religious nonbeliever" and a "pantheistic" believer in "Spinoza's God". Einstein believed the problem of God was the "most difficult in the world"—a question that could not be answered "simply with yes or no."

Religious and philosophical views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia

Einstein was an atheist, and barely even a deist, if at all. He often referred to the concept of god euphemistically, but he made it very clear he had no belief in a personal god, and even found the idea of deism utterly useless.

With all the "funny" I've received from the God deniers in this thread I can see I hit a nerve. Your "funny" are a nervous laugh -- whistling past the graveyard.

In your heart, you know that your own existence is proof of your Creator. The universe you see is proof of a Creator.

Deny today, but tomorrow is the Day of Judgment.

With all the "funny" I've received from the God deniers in this thread I can see I hit a nerve. Your "funny" are a nervous laugh -- whistling past the graveyard.

In your heart, you know that your own existence is proof of your Creator. The universe you see is proof of a Creator.

Deny today, but tomorrow is the Day of Judgment.

The universally sustaining benediction of the angry religionist:

You’ll get yours”

“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.”

― Albert Einstein, Albert Einstein: The Human Side

but tomorrow is the Day of Judgment.
It was OK ... but not as good as the original

220px-Terminator2poster.jpg

“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.”

― Albert Einstein, Albert Einstein: The Human Side

I don't know how to convince you that Einstein did not believe in religion, but absolutely believed in God. He said so.
He also staunchly believed that everything was predetermined. i.e. No accidents, no what if's. So much so that quantum physics brought out his belief that, and I quote his mouth, (again):

God does not play dice with the universe...
Einstein went on to clarify who he was referring to:
...‘The Lord God is subtle, but malicious he is not’

Believe what you like. I prefer listening to Einstein and other scientists who also believe in God. Copernicus and Newton for instance. And, Galileo, Bacon, Pascal, Boyle, Faraday, Mendel, Planck. All major contributors to science. All science/God compatible.

Last edited:
`
Yours are all FIGURATIVE USAGES You STUPID/DISHONEST RELIGIO-BIMBO.
Mine are LITERAL/Actual beliefs.

"..The word God is for me Nothing more than the expression and product of human Weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still Primitive Legends which are nevertheless pretty Childish.

"These [...] interpretations are highly manifold according to their nature and have almost nothing to do with the original text. For me the Jewish religion like ALL other religions is an incarnation of the most Childish Superstitions.".."

`

`
Yours are all FIGURATIVE USAGES You STUPID/DISHONEST RELIGIO-BIMBO.
Mine are LITERAL/Actual beliefs.

`

Note that he was referring to religion, the Jewish religion specifically and the other religions generally.
The God that created the universe is the God he believed in, and said so over and over.

We will just have to agree to disagree. This is going nowhere.

Forum List

Back