Science Proves the Bible Again

they have no observable, testable and falsifiable science to back up their theories.
Science is the study of the natural world NOT the supernatural, that is the provenance of theology. Apples and oranges. To say scientists have no science to back up their theories is absurd but accurately describes ID or creationism or whatever.

Science is the study of the natural world NOT the supernatural

That's bullpuckey. We're not talking about ghosts and goblins here :auiqs.jpg:. Today's secular science and you believe in stupid, dumbass sh*t that isn't even science. Go find some real evidence.

That's bullpuckey. We're not talking about ghosts and goblins here :auiqs.jpg:. Today's secular science and you believe in stupid, dumbass sh*t that isn't even science. Go find some real evidence.
Actually it is not bullpuckey:
Dictionary result for science
/ˈsīəns/
noun
noun: science
  1. the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

So you don't believe in ghosts or goblins? How about angels and demons?

/ˈsīəns/
noun
  1. the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Haha. A dictionary is not evidence. You do not have observational nor experimental evidence in regards to evolutionary origins and history. Even the ToE is questionable. OTOH, our universe and natural world is here and had to have a cause. Space and time began to exist so had to have a cause.

You ask about angels and demons which are intelligent life outside of Earth that creationists and their scientists believe in. What about aliens? Do you believe they exist with no evidence whatsoever? Many atheist scientists believe in them and claim they will find the evidence in ten to fifteen years. NASA will even accept one with little or no intelligence whatsoever like a microble but can't find one. OTOH, we have evidence for angels and demons in Scripture. God created a band of angels to live with him in heaven (another dimension?) where they remain to this day. At times throughout history, the Bible tells use that angels were used as divine messengers and heralds of God's will. There was also a band of angels who rebelled against God led by Lucifer the head angel who thought his powers equaled God's. They were banished from heaven and became the demons. The non-believers are predestined to meet their banished counterparts in the next life.

/ˈsīəns/
noun

Haha. A dictionary is not evidence. You do not have observational nor experimental evidence in regards to evolutionary origins and history. Even the ToE is questionable. OTOH, our universe and natural world is here and had to have a cause. Space and time began to exist so had to have a cause.

You ask about angels and demons which are intelligent life outside of Earth that creationists and their scientists believe in. What about aliens? Do you believe they exist with no evidence whatsoever? Many atheist scientists believe in them and claim they will find the evidence in ten to fifteen years. NASA will even accept one with little or no intelligence whatsoever like a microble but can't find one. OTOH, we have evidence for angels and demons in Scripture. God created a band of angels to live with him in heaven (another dimension?) where they remain to this day. At times throughout history, the Bible tells use that angels were used as divine messengers and heralds of God's will. There was also a band of angels who rebelled against God led by Lucifer the head angel who thought his powers equaled God's. They were banished from heaven and became the demons. The non-believers are predestined to meet their banished counterparts in the next life.

Actually, there is a vast amount of observational and experimental evidence for biological evolution.

It won’t be available to you at your madrassah but the facts are not in dispute among the relevant science community or even most thinking humans.

www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html

/ˈsīəns/
noun

I'm always amazed that creationists demand evidence to support evolution but are fine to accept the total lack of evidence of creationism. The Bible has the story of creation but certainly no mechanisms. How did God 'breathed life' into a pile of dust? What tools or methods did he use?

Face it, everything you know about creationism, angels, demons, etc. is in the Bible, there is no evidence outside of it.

/ˈsīəns/
noun

I'm always amazed that creationists demand evidence to support evolution but are fine to accept the total lack of evidence of creationism. The Bible has the story of creation but certainly no mechanisms. How did God 'breathed life' into a pile of dust? What tools or methods did he use?

Face it, everything you know about creationism, angels, demons, etc. is in the Bible, there is no evidence outside of it.

Ho hum. No evidence for aliens when I presented evidence for angels and demons in the Bible. I also have personal testimony. Raphael is my guardian angel and his color is green. He's saved me from bad situations numerous times and continues to do so. How do you know that you're not influenced by demons? Have you done something bad in your life? Or are tempted to do so? Satan temps while God warns.

I'm asking what you have to explain evolution. Can you explain it in your own words? There's plenty of evidence for creation such as how can the universe and Earth and everything in it be here when there was no space and time to begin with? God's breath is life; That's all he needs. Humans cannot create life aside from that which was given to them by God. Evo cannot explain how sexual reproduction evolved.

/ˈsīəns/
noun

Ho hum. No evidence for aliens when I presented evidence for angels and demons in the Bible. I also have personal testimony. Raphael is my guardian angel and his color is green. He's saved me from bad situations numerous times and continues to do so. How do you know that you're not influenced by demons? Have you done something bad in your life? Or are tempted to do so? Satan temps while God warns.

I'm asking what you have to explain evolution. Can you explain it in your own words? There's plenty of evidence for creation such as how can the universe and Earth and everything in it be here when there was no space and time to begin with? God's breath is life; That's all he needs. Humans cannot create life aside from that which was given to them by God. Evo cannot explain how sexual reproduction evolved.

I'm sure you and "Raphael" make a lovely couple.

How do you know Raphael is an angel and not a demon? He's helped you but that is just what a demon might do to gain your trust. Maybe Islam is the one true faith and he's afraid you become a Muslim and go to heaven?

I'm asking what you have to explain evolution. Can you explain it in your own words?
Yes: decent from a common ancestor due to natural selection.

There's plenty of evidence for creation such as how can the universe and Earth and everything in it be here when there was no space and time to begin with? God's breath is life; That's all he needs.
A gap in our knowledge is NOT evidence for creationism.
Breath may be all God needs but how does it work?

Humans cannot create life aside from that which was given to them by God.
Artificial life breakthrough after scientists create new living organism using synthetic DNA

Evo cannot explain how sexual reproduction evolved.
We can't prove what happened in the distant past but there are many theories.

How do you know Raphael is an angel and not a demon? He's helped you but that is just what a demon might do to gain your trust. Maybe Islam is the one true faith and he's afraid you become a Muslim and go to heaven?

I'm asking what you have to explain evolution. Can you explain it in your own words?
Yes: decent from a common ancestor due to natural selection.

There's plenty of evidence for creation such as how can the universe and Earth and everything in it be here when there was no space and time to begin with? God's breath is life; That's all he needs.
A gap in our knowledge is NOT evidence for creationism.
Breath may be all God needs but how does it work?

Humans cannot create life aside from that which was given to them by God.
Artificial life breakthrough after scientists create new living organism using synthetic DNA

Evo cannot explain how sexual reproduction evolved.
We can't prove what happened in the distant past but there are many theories.

It's my testimony and not yours. I should know. And others' testimonials are in the Bible, too.

Science proves the fetus as having its DNA different from the mothers

Which proves its a human life going thru the stages of development

Same as infant and toddler

Trump will
Transform the whole European way of living life

By helping Putin ?

You've got no idea.

Trump is destroying liberalism

By exposing its hypocrisies.

Yep. Human nature gets upset with hypocrisy ...and their anger then stops it. The most wise will see the hypocrisy first and these would be white males

The wise white males has judged Muellers probe as blackmail to scare trump to over look the more serious crimes by democrats

Barr is soon to be confirmed and the investigations of the deep state will begin

And soon both investigations will be looked at side by side

Barr will declare the mueller probe as a blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

Trump has the white men with their highest logic ability who already had judged Muellers probe as blackmail

Barr or anyone cannot afford to go against the REAL POWER. The white males

The white males has never lost a war

I enjoy going to renaissance fairs. You know, where you can shoot a bow and arrow and everyone dresses the part of medieval kings and priests. reading threads like this can be fun, too. It is like taking a journey back in time to when people worshiped the sun, and made up stories about floods and talking snakes. I guess that some people miss the 50's, and others miss pre-new world discovery days, and some miss days when people had no education whatsoever....

Here's the other weird thing about non-believers. They think the Bible is fairy tales, but it is considered a non-fiction book and a historical book. It is the best selling book year-after-year. If it doesn't take God to create life, then humans should be able to create life from non-life. That has never been done. So people who believe in that do not understand science nor understand how life works. One poster though amino acids were life. Moreover, once you are dead, then you cannot come back to life. Life from non-life has always been told in science fiction or horror like Frankenstein. It's the non-believers who believe in fairy tales, sci-fi, horror and the like. Once you are dead, then the spiritual side becomes important and the non-believers will lose their perfect spiritual selves because they will be in a state called the "spiritually dead."

ETA: Here's the part that I do not understand about being spiritually dead. The Bible states that it signifies a continuous state of death that began with spiritual death. How can death be continuous? Do you relive death over and over?

Last edited:
If it doesn't take god to create black holes then humans should be able to create black holes.

Forum List

Back