Science & Reason vs. Atheism

I see you're dancing in a failed attempt to cover your tracks. It won't work.

It's the fundies who get angry when they're cornered.

:lol:

Link??? You do know what a link is, right Hollie?

Comment??? You know what a comment is right?

Why are you so terrified to acknowledge what your comment addressed?

How sad that you can't provide a link to prove your lies? Boo Hoo...:eusa_liar:

Reasonable atheist is an oxymoron.

Gee whiz. You, the reasonable religionist believing in magic and supernaturalism, holds the "reasonable" position.

You recoil at challenges to your religious belief. Is hate directed at those believe as you a part of your religious dogma? Don’t post your opinions on a public message board without the expectation that your opinions will be challenged.

More than likely, your brand of faith is nothing more than the acceptance of the faith your family/social circumstances gave you. You made no decision other than to blindly accept what you were told about gods, hells, demons, boogeymen, etc.

You blindly accepted existence being *poofed* by the magical snapping of digits of a divine being who via supernatural means establishes all of reality including the laws of nature and logic which allow for the existence of knowledge.

Have you considered that competing religions/gods/magic creations and the adherents to those are just as plausible as your creation tales?

So, in that sense, you are the unreasonable, oxymoronic atheist when placed against other, just as likely religious beliefs.

:lol:

Link??? You do know what a link is, right Hollie?

Oh, you poor, angry fundie. How sad you're backtracking from your earlier comments.

Jesus loves me, yes he does......

Oh, you poor, angry fundie. How sad you're backtracking from your earlier comments.

Aren't you satisfied yet that you've derailed off the topic far enough? After all, that was your goal, right? Afraid people will still remember that you failed to answer my question and failed to provide a link to prove your lies? Shall I post it again so we can start anew? :cuckoo:

Aren't you satisfied yet that you've derailed off the topic far enough? After all, that was your goal, right? Afraid people will still remember that you failed to answer my question and failed to provide a link to prove your lies? Shall I post it again so we can start anew? :cuckoo:

So your petty, off-topic babbling was for what purpose?

Why not bugger off and go pray as an expression of your self-hate and anger.

A scorner treats Divine things with contempt. He that feels his ignorance and unworthiness will search the Scriptures in a humble spirit.

Foolish and profane men consider sin a mere trifle, to be made light of rather than mourned over. Fools mock at the sin-offering; but those that make light of sin, make light of Christ. 10. We do not know what stings of conscience, or consuming passions, torment the prosperous sinner. Nor does the world know the peace of mind a serious Christian enjoys, even in poverty and sickness.

Eager readiness to believe what others say, has ever proved mischievous. The whole world was thus ruined at first. The man who is spiritually wise, depends on the Saviour alone for acceptance. He is watchful against the enemies of his salvation, by taking heed to God's word. 16. Holy fear guards against every thing unholy. 17. An angry man is to be pitied as well as blamed; but the revengeful is more hateful.

You'll sadly never understand Hollie, why you will never gain traction with your trivial attempts at mockery and insult.

Last edited:

So your petty, off-topic babbling was for what purpose?

Why not bugger off and go pray as an expression of your self-hate and anger.

Uh oh, someone is getting angry... I'll pray for you Hollie, you need it terribly.

A scorner treats Divine things with contempt. He that feels his ignorance and unworthiness will search the Scriptures in a humble spirit.

Foolish and profane men consider sin a mere trifle, to be made light of rather than mourned over. Fools mock at the sin-offering; but those that make light of sin, make light of Christ. 10. We do not know what stings of conscience, or consuming passions, torment the prosperous sinner. Nor does the world know the peace of mind a serious Christian enjoys, even in poverty and sickness.

Eager readiness to believe what others say, has ever proved mischievous. The whole world was thus ruined at first. The man who is spiritually wise, depends on the Saviour alone for acceptance. He is watchful against the enemies of his salvation, by taking heed to God's word. 16. Holy fear guards against every thing unholy. 17. An angry man is to be pitied as well as blamed; but the revengeful is more hateful.

You'll sadly never understand Hollie, why you will never gain traction with your trivial attempts at mockery and insult.

I'm afraid your hopes to sick your angry gawds on others is really a reflection of your own self-hate and anger.

I'm afraid your hopes to sick your angry gawds on others is really a reflection of your own self-hate and anger.

I'm just trying to educate you so you quit wasting your time with your hateful mockery and vengefulness. You're one of the most angry and hateful people in this forum! The Bible speaks of you, not very nicely, but you're in there!

I'm just trying to educate you so you quit wasting your time with your hateful mockery and vengefulness. You're one of the most angry and hateful people in this forum! The Bible speaks of you, not very nicely, but you're in there!

I was hoping that my descriptions of angry, self-hating fundies who wield their religions like a bloody truncheon would allow you a moment of reflection.

But alas, you failed again to meet any expectation of a thinking human.

I was hoping that my descriptions of angry, self-hating fundies who wield their religions like a bloody truncheon would allow you a moment of reflection.

But alas, you failed again to meet any expectation of a thinking human.

Hate, hate and more hate... It's all you seem to have Hollie, I feel sorry for you.. :(

The universe IS disorderly chaos!!! There are nothing but explosions and collisions throughout the universe!!! Pay attention
I think you missed the point.

Why is mathematics so unreasonably effective when describing the physical world?

Last edited:
The universe IS disorderly chaos!!! There are nothing but explosions and collisions throughout the universe!!! Pay attention
I think you missed the point.

Why is mathematics so unreasonably effective when describing the physical world?
Actually our mathematics falls short in describing a quantum theory of gravity, we keep coming up with division by zero, which is undefined.

Actually our mathematics falls short in describing a quantum theory of gravity, we keep coming up with division by zero, which is undefined.
If true our understanding may be flawed.

Here's theoretical physicist Antony Garrett Lisi: The only thing that makes sense is if the universe is beautiful and simple and elegant.

Albert Einstein: I have deep faith that the principle of the universe will be beautiful and simple.

If true our understanding may be flawed.

Here's theoretical physicist Antony Garrett Lisi: The only thing that makes sense is if the universe is beautiful and simple and elegant.

Albert Einstein: I have deep faith that the principle of the universe will be beautiful and simple.
And what is more simple than chaos?

And what is more simple than chaos?
Everything is simpler than a random mess.

Now chaos may contain a hidden order:
Lorenz_Butterfly_v2.jpg

Last edited:
Just because someone evokes a sense of beauty in anything, from a sunrise to fractals, the golden ratio to rap music, doesn't imply there was a supernatural being behind the feelings that those things may evoke. That so called "fine tuning" thing is nature plugging away for billions of years doing what it does. And that is beautiful, too. But as far as that implies the hand of god...the implication is yours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back