Science says you cant vax your way out of this

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 4.29.33 PM.png

Ask anyone who is sniveling how masks and vaccinations are ineffective
- and how Typhoid Mary's "personal freedom" is more important
than the heath and lives of countless Americans -
to show his medical credentials,
and he will click his heals and point to his dunce cap.

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 4.22.15 PM.png

Take pity on America's dedicated health care workers who are being overwhelmed.
Your partisan, political notions aren't worth what you are doing to them.

Texas to bring out-of-state healthcare providers to help overwhelmed hospitals

View attachment 526115

View attachment 526114

DUMB

Yes - Almost ZERO issues with Pfizer and Moderna. A tiny percentage at best. Perhaps 1, 2 or 3 in a million. I don't buy into the "long term" fear mongering either.

Totally wrong.

This is myocarditis ONLY

VAERS reports ONLY, which is a passive reporting system and therefore subject to underreporting.

"The risk of myocarditis increased with decreasing age and was more common in males. According to VAERS reports:

For males age 12-17 years, the risk after the second dose is 66.7 per one million, or 1 in 14,992.

For males age 18-24 years, the risk after the second dose is 56.3 per one million, or 1 in 17,761.

For males age 25-29 years, the risk after the second dose is 20.4 per one million, or about 1 in 49,019."

Last edited:
View attachment 526115

View attachment 526114

Go ahead, whine, bitch and moan. We aren't to take the non vaxx and you'll just have to live with it.

Fauci Follies .....vaxxed are the superspreaders....time to get on with life.

Incorrect. Both vaxxed and unvaxxed have similar amounts of the virus in their mouths and throats, and the commie virus has at least two major mutating populations: 1.) vaxxed and 2.) unvaxxed. The Delta variant cannot be relegated to only the vaxxed population.

Vaccines usually take up to 10 years to come to market. They go through animal trials first before they even do human trials, before they put it on the market, and need approval at every stage. We're about at the animal trials right now. Hope it turns out well for you.

Fauci, in 2020: “I want to make sure people understand, and I’ve said that over and over again, that does not mean we have a vaccine that we can use,” Fauci added. “We mean it’s record time to get it tested. It’s going to take a year to a year and a half to really know if it works.”

I guess because of Fauci’s continuously switching positions from night to day so many times that half of the populace has forgotten all about his original statement in 2020 about the Moderna’s rushed jabs for public use.

Why did so many people think this was a safe option? Because we were told by the NIH (and Fauci’s NIAID’s division under it) and the CDC told us it was safe. Both NIH and CDC are tainted politically and their actions have been against the welfare of the country and self-serving.

Important detail: hundreds (I’ll have to check for sourced counts; I almost put 1000 which could still a lowball estimate certainly globally) of drug companies tried to produce a vaccine but were unsuccessful by their own standards, yet these 3 drug companies that had never produced a vaccine in their entire history rushed it through “successfully”?

Follow the money into the pockets where it flows. Instant recognition and economic wealth in choosing this path, but he’s struggling a lot more marketing overstocked pre-purchased products.

Likely, every reader is familiar with the drug company Merck. This is what they released publicly in 2020: “In early trials, both vaccines generated immune responses that were inferior to those seen in people who had recovered from COVID-19 as well as those reported for other COVID-19 vaccines, the company said”.

IOW- Merck, A drug company well-versed in the production of vaccines, determined that natural herd immunity is superior to what their tested vaccine would accomplish. It appears that Merck is an honest corporation, or at the very least honest about their results and pulled it from further consideration.

Last edited:
Are any of those coronaviruses? No. Have we eliminated the flu, the common cold? No.

We are seeing the problem here with the rapid mutations.

This is not going away. Ever.

So your idea is that we wait to see how fast the virus mutates in unvaccinated population. Then if it doesn't mutate, we come up with a vaccine against it.

I get it.

Fauci, in 2020: “I want to make sure people understand, and I’ve said that over and over again, that does not mean we have a vaccine that we can use,” Fauci added. “We mean it’s record time to get it tested. It’s going to take a year to a year and a half to really know if it works.”

I guess because of Fauci’s continuously switching positions from night to day so many times that half of the populace has forgotten all about his original statement in 2020 about the Moderna’s rushed jabs for public use.

Why did so many people think this was a safe option? Because we were told by the NIH (and Fauci’s NIAID’s division under it) and the CDC told us it was safe. Both NIH and CDC are tainted politically and their actions have been against the welfare of the country and self-serving.

Important detail: hundreds (I’ll have to check for sourced counts; I almost put 1000 which could still a lowball estimate certainly globally) of drug companies tried to produce a vaccine but were unsuccessful by their own standards, yet these 3 drug companies that had never produced a vaccine in their entire history rushed it through “successfully”?

Follow the money into the pockets where it flows. Instant recognition and economic wealth in choosing this path, but he’s struggling a lot more marketing overstocked pre-purchased products.
Janssen’s original synthesis of fentanyl link to 1.) a Delta variant mutation (B.1.617.2); 2.) a P.1 (Japan-Brazil) variant mutation; and 3.) a SARS-Cov-2 mutation from 2003-2004. Thus, the current “vaccine” cannot be said to be the only cause of the Delta variant. There are at least two mutating populations of the virus, even when disregarding the lab-escape vs. natural reservoir population of viruses: 1.) the vaxxed and mutating population, and 2.) the unvaxxed and mutating population.

Fauci Follies .....vaxxed are the superspreaders....time to get on with life.

The Doctor is blaming it all on some pretty girl "spreading" her legs — if it isn't Farmer Joe "spreading" manure in his field.
Yeah. We got rid of small pox, polio, measles and mumps, because vaccines don't work.
People got too clean and stayed off the farm, never got cowpox or chicken pox as kids, and then they're walloped as adults because their immune systems never developed growing up, or the doctors yanked their tonsils out in those days.

All explained why dumbass.....and vaxxed nations are having probs with new outbreaks which will lead to new versions whichneed new vaxxes and so on and so on...rich profits for the vax companies from shiver in placers willing to do all govt loads on em

Right, because in "vaxxed nations" everyone got vaccinated. And there are out breaks so the vaccine didn't work.

Good thinking.

Right, because in "vaxxed nations" everyone got vaccinated. And there are out breaks so the vaccine didn't work.

Good thinking.
Posted the science behind it denier....... you prolly didnt read cause your propo tells ya not to

Janssen’s original synthesis of fentanyl link to 1.) a Delta variant mutation (B.1.617.2); 2.) a P.1 (Japan-Brazil) variant mutation; and 3.) a SARS-Cov-2 mutation from 2003-2004. Thus, the current “vaccine” cannot be said to be the only cause of the Delta variant. There are at least two mutating populations of the virus, even when disregarding the lab-escape vs. natural reservoir population of viruses: 1.) the vaxxed and mutating population, and 2.) the unvaxxed and mutating population.
Should read “ a SARS-CoV mutation from 2003-2004.”

So your idea is that we wait to see how fast the virus mutates in unvaccinated population. Then if it doesn't mutate, we come up with a vaccine against it.

I get it.

Not at all the actual context of what I said, considering what I was responding to.

Go distort someone else's shit. You will not get away with that with me.

Janssen’s original synthesis of fentanyl link to 1.) a Delta variant mutation (B.1.617.2); 2.) a P.1 (Japan-Brazil) variant mutation; and 3.) a SARS-Cov-2 mutation from 2003-2004
Doctor's scrip for fentanyl? Where's that now? Some 17-18-year-old virus? And the cop-docs are pulling DNA cheek swabs for a rape kit to diagnose guys on street?

Forum List

Back