Scientist discovers errors in global warming model

Well, my right wing friends, I'd guess that for you, denial is the best coping mechanism.

Based MORE on politics, you're willing to defy 99% of the scientific world-wide community, than to accept the fact that your opposite party is raising the alarm.
why do you need me to believe you?
What is it you lack that you can't see we don't see it as you?
And that 99% number, you have no idea what it actually means or you wouldn't bother posting it.

See I give two shites what you believe. Just leave the tax money alone. Ok? Can we agree on that?

Well, my right wing friends, I'd guess that for you, denial is the best coping mechanism.

Based MORE on politics, you're willing to defy 99% of the scientific world-wide community, than to accept the fact that your opposite party is raising the alarm.

What's to defy? The climate changes. No one's denying that. But does it spell the end of humanity? Of course not. It's hysterical fear mongering being used to scare the People into supporting a particular political agenda.

We'll survive and thrive in a warm climate. The historical climate record shows that life always thrives in warm climates. We'll make it. So rest easy, there will be no 'Global Warming' apocalypse.

What's to defy? The climate changes. No one's denying that. But does it spell the end of humanity? Of course not. It's hysterical fear mongering being used to scare the People into supporting a particular political agenda.

We'll survive and thrive in a warm climate. The historical climate record shows that life always thrives in warm climates. We'll make it. So rest easy, there will be no 'Global Warming' apocalypse.
so why do these warmists need us to believe? Can someone answer that question?

so why do these warmists need us to believe? Can someone answer that question?

Doomsday sells. It convinces most that they desperately need a Savior. And the One World Government folks are playing the 'Global Warming' Savior. Gotta get those Taxes and take complete control of the People. Gotta save the world. It's all Bullshit.

Fine, right wingers......

Scientists are wrong
Democrats are wrong
the Pope is wrong

the fact that in most of China's cities folks walk around with either surgical masks or oxygen tanks to NOT breathe their air directly....all that means nothing................Until....?

What you deniers are forgetting is that there is a HUGE economic potential in rectifying the fact that we've treated our air and water as a septic tank.

I'm not here to convince you......Live in denial.

Scientists are wrong
Democrats are wrong
the Pope is wrong

the fact that in most of China's cities folks walk around with either surgical masks or oxygen tanks to NOT breathe their air directly....all that means nothing................Until....?

What you deniers are forgetting is that there is a HUGE economic potential in rectifying the fact that we've treated our air and water as a septic tank.

oh so you believe in God now? You included the Pope in this post. So I'm assuming you now believe in God, correct?

How long you all told us there is nothing but evolution, and now the Pope is right? Funny stuff friend. I see you can't reply to the questions I asked you.

Again, why do you care what I believe?
And, why is that important to you?

BTW, welcome to religion you and the Pope can become BFFs

Scientists are wrong
Democrats are wrong
the Pope is wrong

You are confusing CO2 with pollution. cO2 is plant food. I am all for reducing pollution in a practical way.

Scientists are wrong
Democrats are wrong
the Pope is wrong

Pollution and 'Global Warming' are two separate issues. I don't know anyone who supports pollution. And you still haven't explained what you guys are so 'right' about. Climate changes, we get that. What else you got?

Ok Global Warming zealots, the climate changes. We all get that. Now what? What's your plan?

You moronic right wingers actually thrive on belittling science.....There is NO argument amount our changing weather patterns; you'd rather believe some lone dissenter than the 99% of scientists who have and will continue to warn us of the impending dangers......Sure, your sorry asses won't be around to see the devastation, but your great grand kids will....and will curse your souls for it.

The turmoil in many parts of Africa AND the civil war in Syria initially began because of global warming.....

If the impending devastation were to happen tomorrow (which won't happen), you morons would be the first claiming that you did NOT EVER doubt that it would happen. Such is the nature of morons.

Wow.. Exhibit A in the hype and propaganda of GW. "The civil war in Syria began because of Global Warming".
Hey Nat -- the bodysnatchers gotcha.. You should do the right thing and quarantine yourself..

During your lifetime --- the average global temperature has risen by MAYBE ONE degF.The natural variance where people live (and in Syria) is about +/- 35degF.. If that kind of deal starts wars --- there would have 26 more US Civil Wars by now..

Wow.. Exhibit A in the hype and propaganda of GW. "The civil war in Syria began because of Global Warming".
Hey Nat -- the bodysnatchers gotcha.. You should do the right thing and quarantine yourself..

...and in chimes yet another right wing nitwit who did NOT bother to read the 3 articles posted on the impact of droughts on and in the Middle East which greatly contributed to the discord and mass migration.

Tell you what, check with Rush or Sean for your scientific "knowledge".

...and in chimes yet another right wing nitwit who did NOT bother to read the 3 articles posted on the impact of droughts on and in the Middle East which greatly contributed to the discord and mass migration.

Tell you what, check with Rush or Sean for your scientific "knowledge".

Yeah -- all those 45 factions fighting in Syria for DIFFERENT CAUSES is because of Global Warming. But old Jordan has a similar (but more hostile) climate and things are just HUNKY down there.

Go Figure.. Seriously man. I don't hang out in conspiracy forums. And you are in need of an exorcism or at least antibiotics for whatever voodoo garbage you've been exposed to ..

Yeah -- all those 45 factions fighting in Syria for DIFFERENT CAUSES is because of Global Warming. But old Jordan has a similar (but more hostile) climate and things are just HUNKY down there.

Fine, I really don't give a crap whether you believe that GW is contributing to the ME unrest.....This forum is NOT a venue to educate morons....believe what you wish.

Fine, I really don't give a crap whether you believe that GW is contributing to the ME unrest.....This forum is NOT a venue to educate morons....believe what you wish.

There never has been droughts in Syria before? Do you know the drought history of the region??

There never has been droughts in Syria before? Do you know the drought history of the region??

Good lord, you're just as dumb as a can of dried paint....

There's NEVER been a drought in Syria ALONG WITH a raging civil war, the growth of ISIS, the Kurds, Arab spring, a war next door in Iraq, tension with Turkey and the growing dissatisfaction with Assad.

Give it a rest, read a newspaper, talk to your fellow Ilk.

Last edited:

Good lord, you're just as dumb as a can of dried paint....

There's NEVER been a drought in Syria ALONG WITH a raging civil war, the growth of ISIS, the Kurds, Arab spring, a war next door in Iraq, tension with Turkey and the growing dissatisfaction with Assad.

Give it a rest, read a newspaper, talk to your fellow Ilk.
really? You don't think there was ever any wars in that region before? Really, are you telling us all that?

And is it that you think GW causes war?

Forum List

Back