Zone1 Scott Adams Warns White People to Stay Away From Black People

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Is he wrong? Or is he just being a racist? I personally believe that he's mostly right. Not one hundred percent since there are a lot of decent black people out there, but not as many as there are thugs and that's not just an opinion, that's a fact.

I strongly advise all those wise and sage critics, try living in a poor black community for a time. I have. There is a reason why people move the hell out of there as quick as they can, and I can assure you, Bad cops and "systemic racism" is the least of their problems. Mental illness, violence, anger and paranoia and addiction. White racism? not so much. So blacks move the hell away from these toxic black holes and move to white communities when they can. Says it all.

Last edited:
:laughing0301:

fhRq7LIZwRob.png

Is he wrong? Or is he just being a racist? I personally believe that he's mostly right. Not one hundred percent since there are a lot of decent black people out there, but not as many as there are thugs and that's not just an opinion, that's a fact.

He's wrong.

Most black people are NOT thugs.

That's like saying most white people are stupid racists.

Scott Adams should have known better than to tell the truth.

I say this all of the time. It all started back in biblical times. People don't seem to think that religion and politics go together, but explain why Jesus had followers and haters then and why His haters only hated Him because He always told the truth. Enough said.

I say this all of the time. It all started back in biblical times. People don't seem to think that religion and politics go together, but explain why Jesus had followers and haters then and why His haters only hated Him because He always told the truth. Enough said.

Most black people are Christians.

He's wrong.

Most black people are NOT thugs.

That's like saying most white people are stupid racists.

I guess it just depends on what kind of neighborhood you live in. I have friendly black people around me, but do you want to know how many black people I've heard in my lifetime saying that they hate white people? Even on this board. I NEVER heard a white person say that they hate a black person for their skin color, or if I have it isn't often enough for me to actually remember it.

Most black people are Christians.

I never said anything about whether or not black people are Christians. All I said was people hate anybody who tells you things that you don't want to hear even if it's the truth.

Gee a conservative rushing to defend a racist.

Must be a Monday.
Really Biden used to be friend of Strom Thurmond, huge white supremacist. Democrats actually sided with slavers, and have huge history with creating the KKK and a plethora of shit Democrats did. Spare the sarcasm.

I guess it just depends on what kind of neighborhood you live in. I have friendly black people around me, but do you want to know how many black people I've heard in my lifetime saying that they hate white people? Even on this board. I NEVER heard a white person say that they hate a black person for their skin color, or if I have it isn't often enough for me to actually remember it.

Yes, many black people hate white people. I've had black people tell me that. But MOST do not.

Whether or not you've actually heard white people say they hate black people does not mean that some white people hate black people. There are several places within a two hour drive where I live owned by white people who will NOT allow black people into their establishment. I didn't believe it at first, but I've seen it to be true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Really Biden used to be friend of Strom Thurmond, huge white supremacist. Democrats actually sided with slavers, and have huge history with creating the KKK and a plethora of shit Democrats did. Spare the sarcasm.

Strom Thurmond was not a member of the KKK, and in fact they campaigned against him in elections. He was a states rights advocate and opposed desegregation, but those do not conflate to being in the KKK or supporting them.

STROM THURMOND: MODERATE ON RACE

Thurmond proved a wise choice as a presidential candidate. In a movement that was short on leaders of solid reputation, he brought a certain seriousness and legitimacy to the cause. But in terms of his political history, Thurmond was in many ways an odd fit with the other Dixiecrats. Although his subsequent political career has made him into the poster boy for the defense of white supremacy, Thurmond's gubernatorial politics and policies characterize him as a moderate. His 1946 gubernatorial campaign had been remarkably free of racist appeals. Compared to other southern governors elected during that politically schizophrenic year, Thurmond stood somewhere in the middle, halfway between Alabama populist James Folsom and Georgia racist Eugene Talmadge As governor he helped streamline government agencies, supported a minimum wage and maximum hour law, consistently urged abolition of the state's poll tax, advocated legislation to provide secret ballots in the general election, and championed the creation of a merit system for state government employment. In 1947, when a brutal lynching in upstate South Carolina shocked the nation, Thurmond quickly mobilized the state constabulary to apprehend the lynchers. Like other moderates in the 1940s and 1950s, Thurmond focused on modernization, undertaking an intense campaign to promote industrial development and economic growth in the state. Thurmond heartily believed that the South's racial dilemma would be solved through economic growth and development, not through federal interference.

Thurmond's assumption of the Dixiecrat mantle shocked South Carolina's small but active liberal community, which had great hopes when Thurmond was elected in 1946. In a letter to Thurmond, one African-American activist claimed he would have voted for Thurmond in the 1946 primary "were I not disfranchised" because "not once did you raise the race issue for political purposes." As late as October 1947, Thurmond remained a loyal Truman man. Thus, South Carolina liberals were shocked and disappointed when Thurmond moved to the front of the states' rights revolt in February 1948. State NAACP leader James Hinton criticized Thurmond's involvement as "a keen disappointment to the negroes of South Carolina." Up to that point, Hinton claimed, blacks felt that in Thurmond, "they had a Chief Executive, free from White Supremacy attitudes and expressions, and one who would hasten the day, when Negroes in South Carolina would enjoy 'EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY.'" South Carolina's tiny but active liberal community had come to expect better from its governor.

But even if his gubernatorial policies distinguished him from his fellow Dixiecrats, like his more conservative compatriots, Thurmond opposed all proposed federal civil rights legislation, which he considered unwarranted intervention and interference into the rights of states. In many ways, the South Carolinian personified the gendered components of the region's conservative states' rights political culture, making him particularly well suited to serve as point man in the states' rights crusade.

50/100 years ago...

White Nationalists and racists are, today, a dependable right wing voting block.
Ok, and you have proof, right? Wait a minute. Proof, epistemological bugaboo of the left, hard facts, evidence is a white racist construct tool of the patriarchy. So, make up shit and claim anything, but proof is racist? I love the self-supporting logic here.

Forum List

Back