Zone1 Scott Adams Warns White People to Stay Away From Black People

Gee a conservative rushing to defend a racist.

Must be a Monday.
Racism is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to another. The best I can make out is this guy believes that black people are hostile toward white people and that it's a bad idea to be around hostile people. Even if he's wrong, I don't see where that's racist. And I think he's wrong; most of the black people I've come in contact with have not struck me as being hostile. I've only met one black man in recent years that acted hostile toward me. But as I said, it's not racist to be wrong. However, I do not live in a black inner-city neighborhood; it might be different there. There does not appear to be a shortage of Internet videos showing white people being attacked by blacks.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to another. The best I can make out is this guy believes that black people are hostile toward white people and that it's a bad idea to be around hostile people. Even if he's wrong, I don't see where that's racist. And I think he's wrong; most of the black people I've come in contact with have not struck me as being hostile. I've only met one black man in recent years that acted hostile toward me. But as I said, it's not racist to be wrong. However, I do not live in a black inner-city neighborhood; it might be different there. There does not appear to be a shortage of Internet videos showing white people being attacked by blacks.
Attributing a character trait to an entire group of people based on skin color is not racist?

Ok, and you have proof, right? Wait a minute. Proof, epistemological bugaboo of the left, hard facts, evidence is a white racist construct tool of the patriarchy. So, make up shit and claim anything, but proof is racist? I love the self-supporting logic here.
Sure.

Who would you vote for Trump or Biden if the election were held today?

I am going to play Katt Timpf here: I am totally against the thing that is a bad thing. Because it's bad.

I strongly advise all those wise and sage critics, try living in a poor black community for a time. I have. There is a reason why people move the hell out of there as quick as they can, and I can assure you, Bad cops and "systemic racism" is the least of their problems. Mental illness, violence, anger and paranoia and addiction. White racism? not so much. So blacks move the hell away from these toxic black holes and move to white communities when they can. Says it all.

It only takes a few predators to take a community hostage.... so to speak. greatly because they are protected and encouraged ...IMO.
However, some things like shoplifting is more widespread these days it seems. It puts businesses OUT of business. And thats greatly because, that has also been encouraged and people feel no shame.

Is he wrong? Or is he just being a racist? I personally believe that he's mostly right. Not one hundred percent since there are a lot of decent black people out there, but not as many as there are thugs and that's not just an opinion, that's a fact.

whhwhwjaja.jpg
ejjsjsjjsjsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsm.jpg
wjjensnsjsjjsjsjdjsjsjdj.jpg
ejjsjsjsjjsmsmsnsms.jpg
ejjshsjsjsjjsjsjs.jpg

Attributing a character trait to an entire group of people based on skin color is not racist?

Is that what he did? I thought he said black people are resentful and hostile towards white people. And I'm sure he was speaking in general terms; we all do it, or we would spend too much time working on caveats. Everyone knows there is no such thing as 100% of anything. Do you believe all trump supporters are evil? Are black people angry at white people for what their ancestors did and want revenge?

Is he wrong? Or is he just being a racist? I personally believe that he's mostly right. Not one hundred percent since there are a lot of decent black people out there, but not as many as there are thugs and that's not just an opinion, that's a fact.

There are a lot of decent black people out there. You wanna take the chance?

I think that most people of all ethnicities consciously or unconsciously are wary of African Americans.

They are afraid of younger African Americans who may be violent.

They are wary of African American professionals who may be incompetent.

The history of slavery, the Civil War, segregation, the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s, and the current ethnic unpleasantness is soooooooo sad.

And hopeless.

I think that most people of all ethnicities consciously or unconsciously are wary of African Americans.

They are afraid of younger African Americans who may be violent.

They are wary of African American professionals who may be incompetent.

The history of slavery, the Civil War, segregation, the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s, and the current ethnic unpleasantness is soooooooo sad.

And hopeless.
Not hopeless, not by a long shot.

The situation's really complex. Scott Adam's reaction is understandable and it overlooks a lot. For one, most respondents said it was ok to be white. He should have concluded that in most cases they'd be no problem and he'd only get tortured/beaten/murdered once in a while.

The other thing is that all respondents are human beings. There's a higher crime rate w/ young people than old. Do we avoid young people? There's a higher crime rate w/ men than women --we can't avoid men either. We live w/ it and work to make things better --same story w/ that "respondents" group.

We're all humans --for better or worse and imho humans are for the most part pretty good and worth the trouble.

Strom Thurmond was not a member of the KKK, and in fact they campaigned against him in elections. He was a states rights advocate and opposed desegregation, but those do not conflate to being in the KKK or supporting them.

STROM THURMOND: MODERATE ON RACE

Thurmond proved a wise choice as a presidential candidate. In a movement that was short on leaders of solid reputation, he brought a certain seriousness and legitimacy to the cause. But in terms of his political history, Thurmond was in many ways an odd fit with the other Dixiecrats. Although his subsequent political career has made him into the poster boy for the defense of white supremacy, Thurmond's gubernatorial politics and policies characterize him as a moderate. His 1946 gubernatorial campaign had been remarkably free of racist appeals. Compared to other southern governors elected during that politically schizophrenic year, Thurmond stood somewhere in the middle, halfway between Alabama populist James Folsom and Georgia racist Eugene Talmadge As governor he helped streamline government agencies, supported a minimum wage and maximum hour law, consistently urged abolition of the state's poll tax, advocated legislation to provide secret ballots in the general election, and championed the creation of a merit system for state government employment. In 1947, when a brutal lynching in upstate South Carolina shocked the nation, Thurmond quickly mobilized the state constabulary to apprehend the lynchers. Like other moderates in the 1940s and 1950s, Thurmond focused on modernization, undertaking an intense campaign to promote industrial development and economic growth in the state. Thurmond heartily believed that the South's racial dilemma would be solved through economic growth and development, not through federal interference.

Thurmond's assumption of the Dixiecrat mantle shocked South Carolina's small but active liberal community, which had great hopes when Thurmond was elected in 1946. In a letter to Thurmond, one African-American activist claimed he would have voted for Thurmond in the 1946 primary "were I not disfranchised" because "not once did you raise the race issue for political purposes." As late as October 1947, Thurmond remained a loyal Truman man. Thus, South Carolina liberals were shocked and disappointed when Thurmond moved to the front of the states' rights revolt in February 1948. State NAACP leader James Hinton criticized Thurmond's involvement as "a keen disappointment to the negroes of South Carolina." Up to that point, Hinton claimed, blacks felt that in Thurmond, "they had a Chief Executive, free from White Supremacy attitudes and expressions, and one who would hasten the day, when Negroes in South Carolina would enjoy 'EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY.'" South Carolina's tiny but active liberal community had come to expect better from its governor.

But even if his gubernatorial policies distinguished him from his fellow Dixiecrats, like his more conservative compatriots, Thurmond opposed all proposed federal civil rights legislation, which he considered unwarranted intervention and interference into the rights of states. In many ways, the South Carolinian personified the gendered components of the region's conservative states' rights political culture, making him particularly well suited to serve as point man in the states' rights crusade.
Wasn't Strom Thurmond the guy who had a baby with his family's 16 year old Black maid, when he was 22 years old? :ssex:

Yes. And he took financial responsibilty as well as meeting with her frequently.
And he was a BIG HYPOCRITE for advocating racial segregation knowing that he had a baby by a Black woman. When he met with his daughter, was it out in public? Or behind closed doors? We know he met with the child's Momma behind CLOSED doors. ;)

There are a lot of decent black people out there. You wanna take the chance?

Unless you somehow know all black people, the common sense answer is no. black people don't so why should white people??? I know all the black and brown people in my town, and which ones to avoid, and which ones to shoot on sight if I see them on my property and which ones to invite in for a drink. I don't know many in the big cites to the east of me.

Forum List

Back