Zone1 Scott Adams Warns White People to Stay Away From Black People

I strongly advise all those wise and sage critics, try living in a poor black community for a time. I have. There is a reason why people move the hell out of there as quick as they can, and I can assure you, Bad cops and "systemic racism" is the least of their problems. Mental illness, violence, anger and paranoia and addiction. White racism? not so much. So blacks move the hell away from these toxic black holes and move to white communities when they can. Says it all.
I have lived in such a community. I grew up in one. You are a racist, and the people in the community you livce in know it. That's why you have problems. I have lived in the lily white upper class suburbs also and mental illness, violence, anger, paranoia and addiction are problems there as well.

Yes, many black people hate white people. I've had black people tell me that. But MOST do not.

Whether or not you've actually heard white people say they hate black people does not mean that some white people hate black people. There are several places within a two hour drive where I live owned by white people who will NOT allow black people into their establishment. I didn't believe it at first, but I've seen it to be true.
The question to ask would be: "Why do those blacks hate white people?" Can the whites who do so stop this disingenuous belief that blacks just hate whites because they are white. Whites i here have told me that because I hold whites accountable for racism by opposing the whites who practice racism, that I am makng them become more racist. Yet those of us who face white racism on a daily basis have got to just smile and take it. White racism just can't have anything to do with why there are blacks who hate whites, oh no.

I have lived in such a community. I grew up in one. You are a racist, and the people in the community you livce in know it. That's why you have problems. I have lived in the lily white upper class suburbs also and mental illness, violence, anger, paranoia and addiction are problems there as well.
Everyone's a racist to you... except you, odd.

I strongly advise all those wise and sage critics, try living in a poor black community for a time. I have. There is a reason why people move the hell out of there as quick as they can, and I can assure you, Bad cops and "systemic racism" is the least of their problems. Mental illness, violence, anger and paranoia and addiction. White racism? not so much. So blacks move the hell away from these toxic black holes and move to white communities when they can. Says it all.
Blacks are far more likely to be victims of black crime than police brutality.

I give this woman a 10.

images

You're also a compulsive liar.

Forum List

Back