Zone1 Scott Adams Warns White People to Stay Away From Black People

And plenty of ass whippings.
I have a White school friend who was married to one of our Black classmates. She says she never realized how much racism there was until she married a Black man.
Has that been your experience with your Black wife?

I have a White school friend who was married to one of our Black classmates. She says she never realized how much racism there was until she married a Black man.
Has that been your experience with your Black wife?
It's a big eye opener.

I get along with her family. Some took some time to get over their prejudice, but once they discovered I didn't have any they sortof accepted me.
That was my experience dating black women. My parents were okay with it but their parents were skeptical.

That was my experience dating black women. My parents were okay with it but their parents were skeptical.
My nephew brought over a gf that couldn't eat dinner with me sitting there. My nephew had a tendency to settle for partners that were less than cordial to whites. I made a nice meal for them and she wouldn't eat a bite, then asked him to take her to McDonald's.

I never ate chitterlings but I know one of the women mentioned that her mother made great ones. That is something I'd love to eat one day.
They are very good if prepared correctly. I love them, but I usually only cook them at Thanksgiving. :)

I must run. I have enjoyed this conversation, Blaster and mudwhistle, thank you for being so kind. Hope to see you both again soon. Take care.

Forum List

Back