Scott Walker (R) knows how to fire up the conservative Repub Base AKA-

Wow, desperate.
You're going to base opposiition to the GOP candidate on actions taken 2-3 years ago by Congress and the President. That's reaching.

The GOP will run and win on restoring this country's military and economic power, rolling back the regulatory and tax excesses of the last 8 years, ending the failed policies of Barak Hussein Obama, and making America proud again.
ummm..... restoring the military??? How much do we spend on it now AND have you served?
Umm, we spend less than we did prior to WW2. What difference does it make whether I've served or not (the answer is No)? I also pay taxes here, unlike you. I can also assure you I've done more for the military than you ever have.
I pay taxes and I served active duty. Suffice it to say, I know a tad bit more about it than you and we spend a bundle of the discretionary budget on it. In a nutshell, you don't know what you're talking about son The Rabbi .

why you started your post out declaring "rebuilding the military" is a mystery given they are well funded & you have zero idea as to what they need.
Bullshit.
1-word retort & an ad hom at that? You are improving rw troll boi :thup:

ummm..... restoring the military??? How much do we spend on it now AND have you served?
Umm, we spend less than we did prior to WW2. What difference does it make whether I've served or not (the answer is No)? I also pay taxes here, unlike you. I can also assure you I've done more for the military than you ever have.

Prior to WWII we had the 18th biggest military in the world.

Today, our military is bigger than the next ten countries combined
That had to leave a mark. :redface: The Rabbi I was looking for a pie chart while you posted that.

Watch this....it will be fun as The Rabbi cherry picks his data to support his bizarre statement
yep. the U.S. was a backwater prior to WW II. Roosevelt changed all that. A Democrat. Ironic for The Rabbi eh?
Roosevelt was a war mongering progresssive, like Wilson. So no surprise at all.

Wow, desperate.
You're going to base opposiition to the GOP candidate on actions taken 2-3 years ago by Congress and the President. That's reaching.

The GOP will run and win on restoring this country's military and economic power, rolling back the regulatory and tax excesses of the last 8 years, ending the failed policies of Barak Hussein Obama, and making America proud again.

Prior to WWII we had the 17th biggest military in the world.

Excerpt - General George C. Marshall Strategic Leadership and the Challenges of Reconstituting the Army 1939-41
So what? Talk about cherry picking.
D5640DC5EFFC0F7C3EED5D4893C0D5B0.gif
nice try but that chart starts at the "end" of WW II. You stated we spent much more "prior" to WW II.

What will the Republicans run on in 2016?

Obama is not on the ticket, so running against him seems nothing more than vindictive.

They shut down the government, caused our national credit rating to take a tumble, all out of a fit of pique and ineffective leadership in the House.

So 'red meat' for Conservatives is the current President?

What is the vision of the future under Republican leadership?

What is Republi9can leadership? Where is it and what has it accomplished?

He's a real nowhere man living in his nowhere land...
Wow, desperate.

I never mentioned any Republican candidate. I'm incredulous that all the Republicans have to run on is opposition to a lame duck President!
What did Obama run on? Ending the failed policies of George W Bush.
You're just a laggard all the time, arent you?

That had to leave a mark. :redface: The Rabbi I was looking for a pie chart while you posted that.

Watch this....it will be fun as The Rabbi cherry picks his data to support his bizarre statement
yep. the U.S. was a backwater prior to WW II. Roosevelt changed all that. A Democrat. Ironic for The Rabbi eh?
That would explain why he waited years until getting involved. :eusa_eh:

yanno, you don't have to be a hack EVERY SINGLE day on here or is that all you're capable of doing?

Wow, desperate.

Excerpt - General George C. Marshall Strategic Leadership and the Challenges of Reconstituting the Army 1939-41

This brought a tear to my eye reading it.....
If only our military were more powerful then all the others combined...
I guess I will just have to be happy with things being the way they are.....

I know Libs would rather we had the worst military in the world.

Excuse me but I have to get on line again to see American Sniper..
This will make it the 100th time for me...

Wow, desperate.

nice try but that chart starts at the "end" of WW II. You stated we spent much more "prior" to WW II.
I stated no sucj thing.

That would explain why he waited years until getting involved. :eusa_eh:

yanno, you don't have to be a hack EVERY SINGLE day on here or is that all you're capable of doing?
He didnt "wait" at all. Congress opposed getting involved. It took the Japs bombing Pearl Harbor, which Roosevelt probabluy encouraged, to get us in.

Wow, desperate.

blanket statement much shit stain? Its obvious you haven't served or you'd know that all of the people aren't rw drones like yourself. I know, because I did my service. Here you go:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/03/us/politics/obamas-budget-seeks-534-billion-for-pentagon.html?_r=0
WASHINGTON — President Obama is asking the new Republican Congress for a base defense budget of $534 billion in 2016, the Pentagon said on Monday in its annual budget release, exceeding by $35 billion the mandatory across-the-board reductions known as sequestration.

maybe you lifelong-civilian, Repub-voters like The Rabbi want your taxes raised to spend more $$$? :doubt:

Wow, desperate.

blanket statement much shit stain? Its obvious you haven't served or you'd know that all of the people aren't rw drones like yourself. I know, because I did my service. Here you go:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/03/us/politics/obamas-budget-seeks-534-billion-for-pentagon.html?_r=0
WASHINGTON — President Obama is asking the new Republican Congress for a base defense budget of $534 billion in 2016, the Pentagon said on Monday in its annual budget release, exceeding by $35 billion the mandatory across-the-board reductions known as sequestration.
Blowing Navy sailors in the mens rooms of bars isnt exactly "service". But whatever.

Blowing Navy sailors in the mens rooms of bars isnt exactly "service". But whatever.
you haven't served. Got it :thup: You know zero about what the military needs. Why you started-off your zany post w/ that utterance is a mystery given you're a certified chickenhawk

you haven't served. Got it :thup: You know zero about what the military needs. Why you started-off your zany post w/ that utterance is a mystery given you're a chickenhawk
You blew sailors in a men's room and that qualifes you to know what the military needs?
Ashton Carter priorities as defense secretary include Pentagon funds Obama advice - Washington Times

you haven't served. Got it :thup: You know zero about what the military needs. Why you started-off your zany post w/ that utterance is a mystery given you're a chickenhawk
You blew sailors in a men's room and that qualifes you to know what the military needs?
Ashton Carter priorities as defense secretary include Pentagon funds Obama advice - Washington Times
making assumptions about what I did. Someone who served wouldn't make assumptions. Oh well enough w/ your deflection ad homs.

Willing to have your taxes raised to pay for the already $500 BILLION $$$ defense budget.son? Oh thats right. :eusa_doh:You vote Repub and taxes are baaad :rolleyes-41: . Go away, you bother me boy.

Wow, desperate.

First attempt by The Rabbi is a colossal failure as he posts data AFTER WWII instead of before

Do I know my Rabbi or what?

making assumptions about what I did. Someone who served wouldn't make assumptions. Oh well enough w/ your deflection ad homs.

Willing to have your taxes raised to pay for the already $500 BILLION $$$ defense budget.son? Oh thats right. :eusa_doh:You vote Repub and taxes are baaad :rolleyes-41: . Go away, you bother me boy.
Willing to give up your food stamps to help defend freedom, boi? Oh yeah you're a lib. Gimme my free shit, man.
You didnt serve. Thats for certain. Stolen valor types disgust me.

Wow, desperate.

First attempt by The Rabbi is a colossal failure as he posts data AFTER WWII instead of before

Do I know my Rabbi or what?
I already substantiated what I wrote. Try to keep up here, nutjobber.

Forum List

Back