Scott Walker recall effort starts Tuesday

So the recall people are seeking redress for a perceived wrong in a legal and appropriate fashion.

And the right wingers are going ape shit.

Too funny.

Ape shit?

:lol:

You mad....
I know....

I think "ape shit" is the willingness to attempt to recall a democratically elected governor..

"Ape shit" is fleeing to Illinois in opposition to legislation.

As usual the leftists accuse others of their own feelings...

IMO, a recall attempt is a blatant circumvention of democracy - just like when democratic legislators fled to Illinois in an attempt to stop a bill being passed they didn't agree with.

Maybe republicans should recall Obama???

Oh yeah I forgot you cant recall a president....

Last edited:
Relentless and reckless legislative actions backed by Walker will result in the loss of affordable essential health care services for thousands of Wisconsin women and families during this economic crisis. The push to restrict access to reproductive health care and information continues this week with a round of public hearings to repeal the Healthy Youth Act on Wednesday (AB 337) as well as a hearing on Thursday to ban private insurance coverage of abortion (AB 154). These latest attacks on reproductive health supported by Governor Walker offer timely examples of misplaced priorities that are wrong for Wisconsin.

"Never before have we seen a governor act so quickly and against the wants and priorities of Wisconsin to restrict such a wide range of women's health care services," stated Tanya Atkinson, Executive Director of PPAWI. "We have seen a year full of unprecedented attacks against common sense public health policies that benefit the women and families of Wisconsin."

Planned Parenthood supporting recall - WXOW News 19 La Crosse, WI

If he'd been honest about his intentions, Walker would NEVER have been elected. Never-ever.

Maybe one day when I'm very bored I'll look through your old posts to see if you ever say anything of substance.

how many recalls are they going to lose before they stop playing these party over nation games?

So far..the recalls haven't been "losers". Quite the opposite..considering how hard recalls are. And none of you guys were complaining about Governor Davis' recall.

In any case, should be interesting.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who wants to go in a different direction than what Walker has been leading is a fucking imbecile.

And for a person living in NY like me who has been watching the liberal democratic garbage machine drive this city and state into the fucking toilet, you should know better. Unless of course, you're one of those asshole public union workers planning to retire soon on a spiked-up pension that thinks they can get away with it... :eusa_hand:

Not gonna fucking happen.

Maybe one day when I'm very bored I'll look through your old posts to see if you ever say anything of substance.

You wouldn't recognize substance if it crawled up your leg and yanked out three c-hairs. :thup:

I'm proud that I don't know what a "c-hair" is.

But keep posting your vacuous statements until you run out of gas. I'm going back to the issues affecting me in Wisconsin.

Have a lovely day.

Ape shit?

You mad....

First IDIOT liberal that approaches me with a recall petition to sign, and I'm going SPIT ON THEIR FEET.

Go ahead... hit me... give me a reason to KNOCK YOUR DAMN IGNORANT, CRY BABY, SORE LOSER TEETH OUT.

Now how many of you IDIOT liberals want to be asking for signatures? Because there's PLENTY more people JUST LIKE ME here in Wisconsin that are SICK OF THIS SHIT!

Ape shit.

Why would I be mad? So far things are going as I want them to go. I am glad when an exposed corporate toady like Walker gets jostled.

Where you mad when Cali started the petitions to recall Grey Davis?

So far..the recalls haven't been "losers". Quite the opposite..considering how hard recalls are. And none of you guys were complaining about Governor Davis' recall.

In any case, should be interesting.

I complained about both. They are all wastes of time.

Not disputing your veracity..you seem a straight shooter..but there was very little argument about installing Arnie into California from the right. And even a move to change the constitution so he could run for president. It's interesting now that the right has a problem with this? No?

They have such SHORT memories. :lol::lol::lol:

You wouldn't recognize substance if it crawled up your leg and yanked out three c-hairs. :thup:

I'm proud that I don't know what a "c-hair" is.

But keep posting your vacuous statements until you run out of gas. I'm going back to the issues affecting me in Wisconsin.

Have a lovely day.

I'll never run out of gas.

Have a lovely day yourself. :thup:

So.. Is he gone yet?
The Republicans will first exhaust every single bureaucratic and legal maneuver they can think of, even though they "hate" government wasting taxpayer dollars, and even though they "hate" trial lawyers. #hypocrites

Yes... us evil classical liberals respect the Tenth Amendment and cringe at the notion of federal control..

So yes I do hate anyone who circumvents the Tenth Amendment and promotes federal control.

I've had it with progressives shitting on the Bill of Rights... You only embrace freedom when you camp in parks to promote communism, which by the way contradicts the Bill of Rights.. So you use freedom to advocate authoritarian dictated economies.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back