Scott Walker Suddenly not toast

Dims just won't take no for answer when it comes to Walker. I would say maybe they'll finally back off, but I'm certain they'll come up with more phony charges before long.

Presidential politics is the graduate school of politics...Walker isn't a factor. Vote for whomever you like in the primaries. You can write him in in November 2016. Best of luck.

Presidential politics is the graduate school of politics

Considering the performance of our recent Ivy League presidents, maybe we need a change?

There may be some truth to that; a guy who went to school at the University of Utah or Pennsylvania, extensive experience in diplomacy, experience as a former governor, and level headed enough to reject BS when he see's it would be a good fit in the Oval Office. Too bad you guys shot down Jon Huntsman.

When you're asked to vote for someone to lead your nation and your kid is intellectually superior to them by several years of study...well you probably don't vote for that guy.

If your kid has a job and feeds his family without depending on some political machine or family money then he or she is already superior to Bush and Obama. Or are you still buying the bullshit line that Obama is some sort of Constitutional Scholar? Who holds the record for the most unanimous Supreme Court smackdowns? It ain't Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt, Hoover, etc...

You've been sold a bill of goods if you think anyone in elected office this millenium is actually a big thinker.

Last edited:
I'd vote for Walker who gets it done. You're argument of "I'm smart and you're not" might work on naive college kids. I'm from the real world where results matter, not arrogant claptrap.

Presidential politics is the graduate school of politics...Walker isn't a factor. Vote for whomever you like in the primaries. You can write him in in November 2016. Best of luck.

I love the way Democrats are always picking our candidates for us.

Yes! The far left only gives two choices, vote for their guy or don't vote at all.

You guys picked John McCain and Sarah Palin in 2008 then turned around and picked Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in 2012. You could use some help; you also could use some advice on picking candidates.

Yes the Far left picked Obama and Biden and Obama has turned out to be worse than Bush. Congratulations on your choice.

I remember when the far left said that now one was worse than Bush then they push worse than Bush twice.

You guys picked John McCain and Sarah Palin in 2008 then turned around and picked Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in 2012. You could use some help; you also could use some advice on picking candidates.

That is not in the least bit so. The Democrats in early primaries voted in the Republican primaries for McCain and Palin because they knew it would be no contest if they ganged up on blacks and lied that Republicans were racists, after WE spent a hundred years beating back Democrat opposition to freeing black slaves, Democrat opposition to slaves voting, Democrat opposition to black civil rights, Democrat opposition to women voting. 100 stinkin' years of Democrat butt dragging. What a load of bull-only taking credit for Republicans' accomplishments! :puke:

Now you expect us to take responsibility for Democrats crossing party lines to vote for McCain the loose cannon so he would win the primaries? :rolleyes:

Don't expect me to buy that hubris.

Last edited:

Yes! The far left only gives two choices, vote for their guy or don't vote at all.
They learned it from WND about the same time I quit reading there. :badgrin:

I'd vote for Walker who gets it done. You're argument of "I'm smart and you're not" might work on naive college kids. I'm from the real world where results matter, not arrogant claptrap.

Considering the performance of our recent Ivy League presidents, maybe we need a change?

I'm for that! :woohoo:

Which is why he's toast. As soon as people find out he's a college drop out; he's history in terms of presidential aspirations.

Yeah that's because all the Presidents who have graduated college have done such a bang up job given there collective record being college drop out could be a plus. In fact you need to look no farther than the current and last college graduates to become President to confirm this.

We are the world's only superpower, greatest civilization ever fielded, #1 economy in the world, and we're damn nice people to boot. And we don't jail folks for bitching about how "bad" the nation is...

Looks like the college kids who ascended to the Presidency (from all parties) have done pretty well to me. Of course, I love America. Your mileage my vary.
Only superpower? Maybe you haven't noticed but Russia is reclaiming its title as a superpower and China can qualify for that as well greatest civilization according to Obama American exceptionaism is no better than any other countries China is poised to pass us as the number one economy this year being nice and not jailing people unjustly has nothing to do with being a college graduate of course they look good when you ignore their negatives you love America yet you dismiss the idea of a non college graduate becoming president yes my mileage does vary from yours.

If people all caught up in "college graduates" were to suddenly abandon their computers because of the dropouts who came up with their software then it'd be nice and peaceful here.

But they won't.

Hey, if you want to put Bill Gates in as President...feel free. It would be interesting to say the least but I don't think you'd be very happy...not that you are or ever were.

Strange, then, since you so hate non-college grads that you're using that computer........after all, it was not the invention of a college grad so how can it be any good?

Oh wait, yours isn't!

That is not in the least bit so. The Democrats in early primaries voted in the Republican primaries for McCain and Palin because they knew it would be no contest if they ganged up on blacks and lied that Republicans were racists, after WE spent a hundred years beating back Democrat opposition to freeing black slaves, Democrat opposition to slaves voting, Democrat opposition to black civil rights, Democrat opposition to women voting. 100 stinkin' years of Democrat butt dragging. What a load of bull-only taking credit for Republicans' accomplishments! :puke:

Now you expect us to take responsibility for Democrats crossing party lines to vote for McCain the loose cannon so he would win the primaries? :rolleyes:

The only candidates in the 2008 R primaries were McCain, Romney, Huckabee and Paul. Which one was the true R candidate who would have won, had it not been for Democratic intervention?

So the liberal media orchestrated a LIE to make a GOP Governor look bad right in the middle of endless scandals by Obama.....shocking.

It's called smoke and mirrors.

There may be some truth to that; a guy who went to school at the University of Utah or Pennsylvania, extensive experience in diplomacy, experience as a former governor, and level headed enough to reject BS when he see's it would be a good fit in the Oval Office. Too bad you guys shot down Jon Huntsman.

When you're asked to vote for someone to lead your nation and your kid is intellectually superior to them by several years of study...well you probably don't vote for that guy.

If your kid has a job and feeds his family without depending on some political machine or family money then he or she is already superior to Bush and Obama. Or are you still buying the bullshit line that Obama is some sort of Constitutional Scholar? Who holds the record for the most unanimous Supreme Court smackdowns? It ain't Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt, Hoover, etc...

You've been sold a bill of goods if you think anyone in elected office this millenium is actually a big thinker.

You're simply ignorant of the political realities. Don't get me wrong, Walker would get a lot of votes as any Republican would. Those not committed to one party or another will do what they always do and look at the qualifications. Game over for Walker.

You're simply ignorant of the political realities. Don't get me wrong, Walker would get a lot of votes as any Republican would. Those not committed to one party or another will do what they always do and look at the qualifications. Game over for Walker.

Can we please get one ID for all the se far left Obama drones since they post the same stuff over and over regardless of Id?

The GOP picked the roadkill; not Democrats.

Yeah that's because all the Presidents who have graduated college have done such a bang up job given there collective record being college drop out could be a plus. In fact you need to look no farther than the current and last college graduates to become President to confirm this.

We are the world's only superpower, greatest civilization ever fielded, #1 economy in the world, and we're damn nice people to boot. And we don't jail folks for bitching about how "bad" the nation is...

Looks like the college kids who ascended to the Presidency (from all parties) have done pretty well to me. Of course, I love America. Your mileage my vary.
Only superpower? Maybe you haven't noticed but Russia is reclaiming its title as a superpower and China can qualify for that as well greatest civilization according to Obama American exceptionaism is no better than any other countries
Obama also called Russia a regional power. Was he right then too? Russia is nothing close to a superpower, being stymied in Crimea is pretty much as hapless as one can get.

China is poised to pass us as the number one economy this year
Okay, the "college kids" gave us the #1 economy for something close to 150 years. Still not too bad. And are only being taken over by a totalitarian regime where most people don't have running water.

Comparing China to the US is hilarious.

being nice and not jailing people unjustly has nothing to do with being a college graduate of course they look good when you ignore their negatives you love America yet you dismiss the idea of a non college graduate becoming president yes my mileage does vary from yours.

I'm simply aware of the political realities. You are not.

If people all caught up in "college graduates" were to suddenly abandon their computers because of the dropouts who came up with their software then it'd be nice and peaceful here.

But they won't.

Hey, if you want to put Bill Gates in as President...feel free. It would be interesting to say the least but I don't think you'd be very happy...not that you are or ever were.

Strange, then, since you so hate non-college grads that you're using that computer........after all, it was not the invention of a college grad so how can it be any good?

Oh wait, yours isn't!

When did I say I "hated" non-college grads? They simply aren't qualified to be President in this day and age. Feel free to vote for him in the primaries if he runs. You won't have the chance in the General.

Forum List

Back