Scott Walker thinks doctors should lie to women to prevent abortions

Leftists hold their own to a different standard.
Sharpton owes millions of dollars of back taxes. That is okay.
Harry Reid lied and said that Romney hadn't paid his taxes. That was okay.

Well, not quite.....I, for one, am not a fan of Sharpton, Reid or even Hillary.....The difference, however, is that you folks on the right follow Reagan's 11 commandment too literally (i.e., NEVER talk badly about a fellow republican.)

And you, my friend, follow ThinkProgress "too literally." You leftists are so afraid to speak ill of one another, for fear of your own identity politics backfiring on you.

I can hear it now, "How dare you criticize me! You're an evil, misogynistic, bigoted racist! Of all the nerve! Did the police put you up to this? Hands up, don't shoot!"

There was nothing in that bill or similar ones in other states that said doctors can lie to women. That is a lie thought up and only claimed by some liberal media.

The law only protected doctors who failed to discover birth defects or potential problems. Period. The left used their feeble minds to fill in the blanks, but there is no language in the bill that allows doctors to outright lie to any patient. And it's a good bill because many times parents have sued doctors after their babies were born with problems.

There is no 100% when it comes to practicing medicine. Doctors will not risk the lives of mothers and babies because they don't want them to abort. It's strictly leftwing sites reporting this. Even Snopes wouldn't touch this one, so that tells you it's bullshit.

So, you don't think that this is inspired by Walker's anti-abortion stance at all?

How's the weather in your alternative universe?

Well, not quite.....I, for one, am not a fan of Sharpton, Reid or even Hillary.....The difference, however, is that you folks on the right follow Reagan's 11 commandment too literally (i.e., NEVER talk badly about a fellow republican.)

I follow my own rules.
And I am glad to see that one Lefty (you) doesn't march in lockstep with the others.
But if I were you, I'd watch my back.:eusa_whistle:

No, my judgement has already been passed. When it comes to politics, I can forget that Obama said that he was going to stop in 57 states, when he meant to say that he was going to make 57 stops. I can forget that Hillary claimed to have landed somewhere while under sniper fire, when she clearly did not. I am not about to forget that someone actively and aggressively sought to take away the constitutional right of a woman to have a legal abortion through the use of subterfuge, in violation of every ethical guideline that applies to physicians in America.

Walker is history.

Walker is probably history...........whether by your judgment or not.
I will agree that if he believes that doctors should lie to patients for that reason.........it would be a deal breaker for me. I'm just wanting to hear the whole story.

No need to wait. As mentioned earlier in this thread, by the Right, this story is already 15 years old. Frankly, to me, it is not about Walker so much, since he is already washed up. It is more about the hard core republicans that refuse to acknowledge that what he did was wrong. I simply do not want to be on that side of the fence.

What he did was wrong.

I'd try to verify with another source before I get all excited. this came from Stinkprogress which isn't a very Reputable website

That's why I've said I want to see more of that story.
If what has been said there about those bills is true, then it was wrong.
But sheeeesh...................... they are pretending, I guess, that Hillary's life has been pristine.
It's amusing how they are jumping and pointing at a Republican that may or may not even be the nominee..........and they're just fine with Hillary's indiscretions. Very amusing indeed.

I said earlier. this is a preview of what they are going to campaign on in the coming elections. back to their lowlife standard of just trying to DESTROY the other people.... They don't have anything else.

They just got kicked into Minority in congress in the last two MIDTERMs elections. Are they going to run on that? NO, it's back to dirt, lies, dishonesty and nasty dirty politics.

There was nothing in that bill or similar ones in other states that said doctors can lie to women. That is a lie thought up and only claimed by some liberal media.

The law only protected doctors who failed to discover birth defects or potential problems. Period. The left used their feeble minds to fill in the blanks, but there is no language in the bill that allows doctors to outright lie to any patient. And it's a good bill because many times parents have sued doctors after their babies were born with problems.

There is no 100% when it comes to practicing medicine. Doctors will not risk the lives of mothers and babies because they don't want them to abort. It's strictly leftwing sites reporting this. Even Snopes wouldn't touch this one, so that tells you it's bullshit.

Did you really expect the bill to openly state to outlaw abortions??

Come one....besides, if you think you're interpretation is correct then Walker has nothing to worry about it....Go on, make him your nominee.

I. also am not a fan of Sharpton, Reid or Hillary. In fact, I will go even farther. Reid is bought and paid for by the Nevada mining interests, and he is singlehandedly going to make it possible to build a giant open pit mine and ruin the scenery and pollute the environment here in Southern AZ. I actively oppose him at every turn, and would love to see him out of congress. Bill Clinton made me sick with all that Monica Lewinsky stuff. Hillary has the personality of a diamond back rattlesnake.

And Walker is the lowest kind of slug.

Walker is probably history...........whether by your judgment or not.
I will agree that if he believes that doctors should lie to patients for that reason.........it would be a deal breaker for me. I'm just wanting to hear the whole story.

No need to wait. As mentioned earlier in this thread, by the Right, this story is already 15 years old. Frankly, to me, it is not about Walker so much, since he is already washed up. It is more about the hard core republicans that refuse to acknowledge that what he did was wrong. I simply do not want to be on that side of the fence.

What he did was wrong.

I'd try to verify with another source before I get all excited. this came from Stinkprogress which isn't a very Reputable website

But sheeeesh...................... they are pretending, I guess, that Hillary's life has been pristine.
It's amusing how they are jumping and pointing at a Republican that may or may not even be the nominee..........and they're just fine with Hillary's indiscretions. Very amusing indeed.

I said earlier. this is a preview of what they are going to campaign on in the coming elections. back to their lowlife standard of just trying to DESTROY the other people.... They don't have anything else.

They just got kicked into Minority in congress in the last two MIDTERMs elections. Are they going to run on that? NO, it's back to dirt, lies, dishonesty and nasty dirty politics.

The Democrat destroy machine is a strong one. If nothing else, they know how to destroy anyone that dares to go against them in any way.

There are many pitfalls, many twists and many turns. They will no doubt succeed in destroying some of the Republican candidates (they took Herman Cain out through their lies).

I think that where they will fail is that after all is said and done, the Republican still standing will be very strong. Hillary is all they have. And she is full of baggage that will not go away. They are afraid to have their candidate vetted (anyone who does it is racist, misogynist or something worse) but they will vet ours. Whoever is elected must be vetted. Anyone with brains will know that Democrats lie (Harry Reid) so the vetting will be unfair at times, but the right person will withstand it.

At least this is my hope.

Gen,

I'm sorry, but any party that would actually nominate Sarah Palin for VP, or Romney for president, just doesn't "get "it. It would be like if the democrats nominated Ralph Nader. Hell, i was a republican most of my life, starting with Gerald Ford (who was a good man). Now, the party has been taken over by aliens from outer space.

Last edited:
A think progress far left blog site being believed by the far left drones on the board. Go figure that one..
Yep, they wouldn't care if it was wrong. They just run with it. No thinking required. that is what all these leftwing sites are for....Keep their base of voters all frothing at the mouth. it's just sad and pathetic. talk about brainwashed sheep. but they know their base of voters, WELL and play them like a fine tuned fiddle

I. also am not a fan of Sharpton, Reid or Hillary. In fact, I will go even farther. Reid is bought and paid for by the Nevada mining interests, and he is singlehandedly going to make it possible to build a giant open pit mine and ruin the scenery and pollute the environment here in Southern AZ. I actively oppose him at every turn, and would love to see him out of congress. Bill Clinton made me sick with all that Monica Lewinsky stuff. Hillary has the personality of a diamond back rattlesnake.

And Walker is the lowest kind of slug.

There is no lower slug than Sharpton and Reid. For reasons everyone knows and need not be discussed.

What he did was wrong.

The Democrat destroy machine is a strong one. If nothing else, they know how to destroy anyone that dares to go against them in any way.

There are many pitfalls, many twists and many turns. They will no doubt succeed in destroying some of the Republican candidates (they took Herman Cain out through their lies).

I think that where they will fail is that after all is said and done, the Republican still standing will be very strong. Hillary is all they have. And she is full of baggage that will not go away. They are afraid to have their candidate vetted (anyone who does it is racist, misogynist or something worse) but they will vet ours. Whoever is elected must be vetted. Anyone with brains will know that Democrats lie (Harry Reid) so the vetting will be unfair at times, but the right person will withstand it.

yep and I look at how the people took them down into the minority of Congress in back to back midterm elections, in just Six year of Obama's ugly reign over us. so that gives me a lot if hope they are truly sick and tired of this party and the nasty people in it...

What he did was wrong.

yep and I look at how the people took them down into the minority of Congress in back to back midterm elections, in just Six year of Obama's ugly reign over us. so that gives me a lot if hope they are truly sick and tired of this party and the nasty people in it...

Well, somehow I don't see that things in the ghetto are as rosy as Obama promised they would be. So are those people who thought Obama was their Messiah going to come out in huge flocks to vote for an old lady that has a laugh that can break glass? Nah. Won't happen.

But

Those nasty people are going to get far more nasty before it's over.

Come one....besides, if you think you're interpretation is correct then Walker has nothing to worry about it....Go on, make him your nominee.

Liberals either see things that aren't there or they are good at twisting things. Maybe both.

It is about doctors not getting sued when babies are born with defects or illnesses. Only a liberal would take that as doctors all being a bunch of liars out to promote their agenda. It' difficult to determine some things early on in pregnancy.

This is so reminiscent of the liberals being up in arms claiming that Republicans declared that a fetus is a baby two weeks before the mother got pregnant. They claimed it was about ending abortions by saying the fetus was considered a human being. Then when you read the actual bill, it merely described the way doctors determine the age of a fetus. They always ask the women when her last period was and then they guess two weeks from when it ended. After the ultrasound, they get a better idea of the age. It was something simple and logical, yet liberals were spouting pure bullshit because they feared women wouldn't get abortions.

This is no different. Several liberal sites, in fact the same ones that claimed what I described above, all have the same exact headline, that Walker wants a law saying doctors can lie to women to prevent abortions. Do you guys have a clue about any of this stuff?

There is one doctor who claimed that some liberals wanted a law stating that doctors must tell women taking the morning after pill that if she changed her mind in a couple days, the effects of the pill could be reversed. The doctor said it was total bull and based on a wild claim and he had no intention of telling them that. So, would liberals deliberately talk a women into taking an abortion pill and lie to her so she wouldn't change her mind?

Over a million black babies are aborted every year in this country. We know the left is adamant about keeping the black population low and I know you guy will stay on tops of things to ensure that blacks never become the majority.

Liberals either see things that aren't there or they are good at twisting things. Maybe both.

It is about doctors not getting sued when babies are born with defects or illnesses. Only a liberal would take that as doctors all being a bunch of liars out to promote their agenda.

This is so reminiscent of the liberals being up in arms claiming that Republicans declared that a fetus is a baby two weeks before the mother got pregnant. They claimed it was about ending abortions by saying the fetus was considered a human being. Then when you read the actual bill, it merely described the way doctors determine the age of a fetus. They always ask the women when her last period was and then they guess two weeks from when it ended. After the ultrasound, they get a better idea of the age. It was something simple and logical, yet liberals were spouting pure bullshit because they feared women wouldn't get abortions.

This is no different. Several liberal sites, in fact the same ones that claimed what I described above, all have the same exact headline, that Walker wants a law saying doctors can lie to women to prevent abortions. Do you guys have a clue about any of this stuff?

There is one doctor who claimed that some liberals wanted a law stating that doctors must tell women taking the morning after pill that if she changed her mind in a couple days, the effects of the pill could be reversed. The doctor said it was total bull and based on a wild claim and he had no intention of telling them that. So, would liberals deliberately talk a women into taking an abortion pill and lie to her so she wouldn't change her mind?

Over a million black babies are aborted every year in this country. We know the left is adamant about keeping the black population low and I know you guy will stay on tops of things to ensure that blacks never become the majority.

They don't care if its twisted into something it isn't. You can shove the proof in their face and they would just call you a liar. These reasons is how someone like Obama could lie and dupe so many into putting him office of the President of our country. with citizens like that, we are doomed

Gen,

I'm sorry, but any party that would actually nominate Sarah Palin for VP, or Romney for president, just doesn't "get "it. It would be like if the democrats nominated Ralph Nader. Hell, i was a republican most of my life, starting with Gerald Ford (who was a good man). Now, the party has been taken over by aliens from outer space.

I disagree.
Romney and Sarah Palin (bad as she was) ................. it turns out........... had things pegged better than Obama ever has. So either of them would have done better for this nation than Obama has done.

I'm sorry, but Obama is an inept fool that has set this country back a whole generation in race relations and has screwed up every single thing he has touched. I guarantee neither Palin nor Romney would have done that (and I am no fan of either Palin or Romney, but I'm objective enough to see what's going on).

Well, somehow I don't see that things in the ghetto are as rosy as Obama promised they would be. So are those people who thought Obama was their Messiah going to come out in huge flocks to vote for an old lady that has a laugh that can break glass? Nah. Won't happen.

But

For a moment there, I thought that you were independent, Gen. Now, I see that you got the memo, and have managed to work in the words, 'Obama", messiah", and "Old lady" into two paragraphs.

How old was Reagan when he was elected?

Gen,

I disagree.
Romney and Sarah Palin (bad as she was) ................. it turns out........... had things pegged better than Obama ever has. So either of them would have done better for this nation than Obama has done.

I'm sorry, but Obama is an inept fool that has set this country back a whole generation in race relations and has screwed up every single thing he has touched. I guarantee neither Palin nor Romney would have done that (and I am no fan of either Palin or Romney, but I'm objective enough to see what's going on).
To be objective means you have no idea how things would have turned out since it didn't happen that way. What you have is an opinion, which isn't objective.

Gen,

I disagree.

To be objective means you have no idea how things would have turned out since it didn't happen that way. What you have is an opinion, which isn't objective.

Actually, I listened to what all three had to say about certain things that were taking place.
Time happened and it turns out that Romney and Palin were correct about those things and Obama was not correct........he was wrong.

The history and timelines are objective.
I take my position from them.

But

For a moment there, I thought that you were independent, Gen. Now, I see that you got the memo, and have managed to work in the words, 'Obama", messiah", and "Old lady" into two paragraphs.

How old was Reagan when he was elected?

what difference does it make. as it stands now. You Democrat voters only have ONE candidate to choose from. that's how little they think of all of you. THEY are confident you will march to the poll and vote for HER no matter . Grandma Clinton
who you didn't see fit to become President EIGHT years ago. I don't know if you dems have any principles you stand on firmly. you twist which ever way the party tells you to

Forum List

Back