SCOTUS leaker unlikely to be convicted (Not classified information)

Have I heard of intellectual property of a draft opinion? No. Have you?
By the way, the leaker didn't sell the opinion.
Jesus. Rocks haves higher IQ than these people.
Doesn’t matter dummy. The CRIMINAL leaker gave it to somebody who had NO right to it to get it published. A crime. Period.

What evidence!?! What evidence do you have that anyone leaked unpublished confidential copyrighted material!?!

You have no evidence! You are making a speculation but you haven't provided any evidence!

I posted the LINKED evidence you and him are ignoring it, ghee I wonder why??????????????

Pathetic.

Before Trumpybear, this breach would be unheard of. After the Trumpytornado ripped through established procedural norms like they were a little town in Kansas it seems kind of ho-hum. Shoving the three ultra-conservative justices down America's throat really turned the institution into a full fledged political beast just like all the other branches of the Federal Government.
Trump has nothing to do with this dumbfuck. By the way, it’s YOUR side that leaks all sorts of classified materials so you best STFU.

I posted the LINKED evidence you and him are ignoring it, ghee I wonder why??????????????

Pathetic.

Actually, it was quite insufficient. See, you claim that it was copyrighted material. But you have no evidence. I know that you don't because the government cannot hold copyrights. Any work produced by the government, which might otherwise be copyrightable, is public domain.

Message Board nicknames with an online law degree from USMB University predicted that Hillary would get "locked up".
Yeah, let's rely on your opinion about the leaker.

Doesn’t matter dummy. The CRIMINAL leaker gave it to somebody who had NO right to it to get it published. A crime. Period.

Pathetic.
Your link had no evidence about this case, and typing "LINKED" in uppercase letter doesn't make it evidence. It only makes you a screaming guy in a message board contradicting a former prosecutor.

The leaker should be given a medal - even if it's a NaziCon. The leaker has provided extremely valuable information. This will give the Republican Taliban a long hot summer leading up to the 2022 elections. It's funny hearing Justice John Roberts complaining about their privacy being violated. He obviously doesn't fully appreciate women's privacy.

So, you support people generating criminal activity to leak a legally written Draft paper written by a legally appointed Justice of the court that was voted on by 8 other legally appointed justices all completely legal activity at the Supreme Court of The U.S.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Your link had no evidence about this case, and typing "LINKED" in uppercase letter doesn't make it evidence. It only makes you a screaming guy in a message board contradicting a former prosecutor.

Still zero evidence that you read the link where it posted a LOT of evidence yup you are wasting time here.

Freedom of the press mean anything to you. It's not like the guys is Daniel Ellsberg or anything.

Leaking of property that belongs to the SCOTUS. Not public domain. A crime you illiterate moron. Period. Too bad the actual law calls you a liar.

Whoever the leaker was had a lot of courage and is a hero.

Everyone deserves to know that the Supreme Court has a misogynist majority

Publishing illegally obtained information isn’t freedom of the press. Swing and a miss moron. But you fully support illegal activities by your fellow Dims.
Illegally obtained according to who?

Message Board nicknames with an online law degree from USMB University predicted that Hillary would get "locked up".
Yeah, let's rely on your opinion about the leaker.
Comey said she committed crimes but no reasonable blah blah blah two standards of justice.

Actually, it was quite insufficient. See, you claim that it was copyrighted material. But you have no evidence. I know that you don't because the government cannot hold copyrights. Any work produced by the government, which might otherwise be copyrightable, is public domain.

If it was first placed in Public Domain yes, it is Public Domain, this leaked draft isn't one of them because it was unpublished and stolen which is why it is under the intellectual protection that is the distinction you fail to understand.

Publishing illegally obtained information isn’t freedom of the press. Swing and a miss moron. But you fully support illegal activities by your fellow Dims.

Several staff members had legal access to the document. If it was one of those that leaked it, it was not illegally obtained.

And then there's this.

"On June 13, 1971, The New York Times began publishing a series of articles based on the study, which was classified as “top secret” by the federal government. After the third daily installment appeared in the Times, the U.S. Department of Justice obtained in U.S. District Court a temporary restraining order against further publication of the classified material, contending that further public dissemination of the material would cause “immediate and irreparable harm” to U.S. national defense interests.

The Times—joined by The Washington Post, which also was in possession of the documents—fought the order through the courts for the next 15 days, during which time publication of the series was suspended. On June 30, 1971, in what is regarded as one of the most significant prior-restraint cases in history, the U.S. Supreme Court in a 6–3 decision freed the newspapers to resume publishing the material. The court held that the government had failed to justify restraint of publication."

I donno. Maybe Trumpyberra's Hack Court would rule differently now........

Leaking of property that belongs to the SCOTUS. Not public domain. A crime you illiterate moron. Period. Too bad the actual law calls you a liar.

The key word is UNPUBLISHED material then it is NOT in the Public Domain.

Forum List

Back