SCOTUS Refuses To Hear Appeal - Gays Win Again!

It's quite simple. A gay couple walks into a bakery and orders a dozen cupcakes. They should be served like any other person walking into the bakery. A gay couple walks into a bakery and wants the baker to make a specialty cake, just for them. The baker should not have to comply with the order. Forcing the baker to comply is involuntary servitude.

As long as that baker does not do other specialty cakes I would agree. What he does in private is his business.

There is your answer. Exactly as the New Mexico court held. The baker makes the specialty cakes by private arrangement. Unless someone is in a position to be able to request a specialty cake, the baker can tell them to take a hike.

The 2nd kid has no right to be a whiny bitch, its just that as a progressive you identify with the whiny bitch who isn't getting his way, and since you see yourself as the victim, you feel perfectly OK with screwing over the 1st kid (THE MAN) to get your own selfish goals realized.

But the second kid does have a right to be a whiny bitch. The teacher says so and makes the rules of conduct not the kid with a religious stick up his ass. Your lapse into personally attacking me verifies you see the truth in what I am saying and it angers you. It will be ok. As long as you play by the rules you can think what you want to. Otherwise you and your type will be penalized. Life is good.

The teacher shouldn't have the right to say so. it violates work rules (the constitution).

and yes, people who want to force their way of life on me piss me off, especially when it is over a minor inconvenience, or a few minutes of hurt feelings. People like you are pussies, nothing but.

Good thing retarded pricks like you don't have an ounce of power, influence, or control. Have fun swallowing that bitter pill. :lol:

But the second kid does have a right to be a whiny bitch. The teacher says so and makes the rules of conduct not the kid with a religious stick up his ass. Your lapse into personally attacking me verifies you see the truth in what I am saying and it angers you. It will be ok. As long as you play by the rules you can think what you want to. Otherwise you and your type will be penalized. Life is good.

The teacher shouldn't have the right to say so. it violates work rules (the constitution).

and yes, people who want to force their way of life on me piss me off, especially when it is over a minor inconvenience, or a few minutes of hurt feelings. People like you are pussies, nothing but.

Good thing retarded pricks like you don't have an ounce of power, influence, or control. Have fun swallowing that bitter pill. :lol:

Its because you have mutated the government into something it was never intended to be, all in the name of fairness. You have decided that other people's free will and opinions simply cannot exist because they disagree with yours, and therefore you have to ruin them via government action. You don't even have the balls to do it yourself.

I fervently hope that one day the government comes after you, and you are left there, wondering how it happened. More than likely you won't, you will just sit there and take it up the ass, with a dumb smile on your face while it happens.

oh, an nice work having your rep off, you fucking pussy.

Last edited:
That's still wrong. You are again forcing him to compromise his morals for the sake of his livelyhood.

Its neither wrong nor right. Its the rules of business that you agree to when you open a business. You can either have your morals or your business but you cant have both. If you truly have a moral issue it should be with starting a business that is open to the public. The fact you have to play by the rules is not an issue of morality.

You shouldn't have to make that choice, especially to please self centered pricks such as you and your ilk.

Who says you should not have to make that choice? if you are going to operate in a space shared with me (this country) you should abide by the rules or get your own country. The law says you do have to make it or don't open a business if you cant deal with the terms. Your cover about morals is just a bunch of BS you are using to be an asshat. Someone who was really concerned with their morals/religion would not open the business as it transgressed on their beliefs. Anything else is a lack of commitment to those morals.

Its because you have mutated the government into something it was never intended to be, all in the name of fairness. You have decided that other people's free will and opinions simply cannot exist because they disagree with yours, and therefore you have to ruin them via government action. You don't even have the balls to do it yourself.

I fervently hope that one day the government comes after you, and you are left there, wondering how it happened. More than likely you won't, you will just sit there and take it up the ass, with a dumb smile on your face while it happens.

on what planet do you think religion should be allowed to justify discrimination in the workplace? no matter how much you stamp your feet, you can't do that.

on what planet do you think religion should be allowed to justify discrimination in the workplace? no matter how much you stamp your feet, you can't do that.

This isn't in the workplace, this is a small company that does custom work at events, and this isn't an employee being discriminated against. In what planet do you want to force people to work for someone they do not want to work for? I would be for repeal of all anti-discrimination laws that apply to any non-governmental entity or contract, and let the market decide.

Governments mutate based on the peoples will all the time retard. You just happen to be stuck in the evolution gap and not moving with everyone else. Not only do the people vote the government in they can vote it out. Therefore the government is the tool of the people to ruin dumbasses like you when you get out of pocket and don't play nice with others.

The government would never have a reason to come after me unless I did not play by the rules. If it did for some reason come after me and i was innocent of any wrong doing, my attorney would nip it in the bud pretty quickly.

Thanks for noticing my rep is off. Bet that enraged you when you ran out of a rational argument. You couldn't even relieve your stress by negging me could you? :lol:

Its neither wrong nor right. Its the rules of business that you agree to when you open a business. You can either have your morals or your business but you cant have both. If you truly have a moral issue it should be with starting a business that is open to the public. The fact you have to play by the rules is not an issue of morality.

You shouldn't have to make that choice, especially to please self centered pricks such as you and your ilk.

Who says you should not have to make that choice? if you are going to operate in a space shared with me (this country) you should abide by the rules or get your own country. The law says you do have to make it or don't open a business if you cant deal with the terms. Your cover about morals is just a bunch of BS you are using to be an asshat. Someone who was really concerned with their morals/religion would not open the business as it transgressed on their beliefs. Anything else is a lack of commitment to those morals.

Baking a cake does not go against their morals. being forced to work for someone who they disagree with does. Why do people need to either agree with your position on something simply to run a business? Especially a small niche market like this, with a myriad of other options? Its still you being intolerant of others beliefs, and forcing them to comply with yours via government fiat. If it did it to you you would be howling, but hypocrisy is something I assume you don't worry about.

Governments mutate based on the peoples will all the time retard. You just happen to be stuck in the evolution gap and not moving with everyone else. Not only do the people vote the government in they can vote it out. Therefore the government is the tool of the people to ruin dumbasses like you when you get out of pocket and don't play nice with others.

The government would never have a reason to come after me unless I did not play by the rules. If it did for some reason come after me and i was innocent of any wrong doing, my attorney would nip it in the bud pretty quickly.

Thanks for noticing my rep is off. Bet that enraged you when you ran out of a rational argument. You couldn't even relieve your stress by negging me could you? :lol:

The government is constrained by the constitution. Of course progressives such as yourself have gutted it so much that you are allowed end runs around it as you see fit.

and if you have read my previous posts, I am not against gay marriage if voted by legislatures, what I am against is assholes like you forcing people to go along with something they do not want to go along with, particularly when the business in question has no national level prominence, or is not a necessity of life. My anger isn't over gay people getting married, its over people like you forcing others to accept it as you and I accept it, and using the government to ruin people who don't go along with it.

This isn't in the workplace, this is a small company that does custom work at events, and this isn't an employee being discriminated against. In what planet do you want to force people to work for someone they do not want to work for? I would be for repeal of all anti-discrimination laws that apply to any non-governmental entity or contract, and let the market decide.

The owner needs to look into his legal business status. If he wants to partake of the benefits of his status he will need to deal with the more unsavory parts of that status as well. Stop whining. You are becoming monotonous with your crying.

The owner needs to look into his legal business status. If he wants to partake of the benefits of his status he will need to deal with the more unsavory parts of that status as well. Stop whining. You are becoming monotonous with your crying.

Again, you only state what you want to happen, you never go into why it is so imperative that you force people to go against their morals to be in business and make a living. Your only position is that they should be forced "because I say so."

The only monotony is your inability to realize that in the goal of fairness you have become the bully along with the government. but its OK, because the bullied parties are not a protected class, so fuck them.

Baking a cake does not go against their morals. being forced to work for someone who they disagree with does. Why do people need to either agree with your position on something simply to run a business? Especially a small niche market like this, with a myriad of other options? Its still you being intolerant of others beliefs, and forcing them to comply with yours via government fiat. If it did it to you you would be howling, but hypocrisy is something I assume you don't worry about.

If baking a cake does not go against their morals then what are they whining about? Bake the cake and refrain from becoming gay in the process. They shouldn't be in the business of interacting with the public if they don't want to do that. The fact I agree with the law has nothing to do with it. If I disagreed I would never have opened my business if I was committed to religious beliefs. I understand as a business person that in order to be in business I have to play within the rules designed to treat everyone equally. What confuses you about this concept?

Last edited:
How do gays win when people are forced to work for others against their will?

I thought slavery was a bad thing for everyone. Apparently, not for gays if you believe the OP.

The government is constrained by the constitution. Of course progressives such as yourself have gutted it so much that you are allowed end runs around it as you see fit.

and if you have read my previous posts, I am not against gay marriage if voted by legislatures, what I am against is assholes like you forcing people to go along with something they do not want to go along with, particularly when the business in question has no national level prominence, or is not a necessity of life. My anger isn't over gay people getting married, its over people like you forcing others to accept it as you and I accept it, and using the government to ruin people who don't go along with it.

If you notice the constitution is a fluid document. It allows for changes for the betterment of everyone not just a few asshats that want to discriminate. You keep missing the fact that when you open a business you have to comply with the laws governing businesses. If we didn't force people to comply with laws there would be anarchy. I'm not forcing you to accept gay people getting married. You can call it a civil union if you like or a sin against god. However, what you call it is not important if the laws say it will be called a marriage. At that point your opinion doesn't matter. If you choose to interfere then the government allows for your stupid ass to be penalized. I think thats pretty fair.

I thought slavery was a bad thing for everyone. Apparently, not for gays if you believe the OP.

It forces the owner to comply with rules governing businesses. Since he is getting compensated at market rate it would not be slavery. Do you need a dictionary?

It forces the owner to comply with rules governing businesses. Since he is getting compensated at market rate it would not be slavery. Do you need a dictionary?

So the owner is getting his reparations up front? :D

bizarre analogy.

Again, you only state what you want to happen, you never go into why it is so imperative that you force people to go against their morals to be in business and make a living. Your only position is that they should be forced "because I say so."

The only monotony is your inability to realize that in the goal of fairness you have become the bully along with the government. but its OK, because the bullied parties are not a protected class, so fuck them.

Again what I personally want to happen is not the issue. Again it is imperative to force people to abide by the law when they fail to realize their morals and or religious beliefs dont make the rules. Otherwise you have people being burned for being witches and stupid shit like that. Your refusal to grasp this concept can only lead me to conclude you are brain dead. If you dont like living with other people go discover another country and make up your own rules. Otherwise do what is best for living in harmony and stop being stupid.

Do you call the money you get from your job reparations up front?

Again what I personally want to happen is not the issue. Again it is imperative to force people to abide by the law when they fail to realize their morals and or religious beliefs dont make the rules. Otherwise you have people being burned for being witches and stupid shit like that. Your refusal to grasp this concept can only lead me to conclude you are brain dead. If you dont like living with other people go discover another country and make up your own rules. Otherwise do what is best for living in harmony and stop being stupid.

So if I don't want to serve a fucking carpet kissing muslim camel jockey, the laws says that I have to? So either way you slice it, there will always be a slave in this equation.

Forum List

Back