SCOTUS Refuses To Hear Appeal - Gays Win Again!

recap:

jake: you don't what you're talking about, you have nothing to add

other poster: yeah...you have nothing to add and are clueless

jake: stop whining

jake: go run to the mods and tattle tale

TRUTH:

I treat respectfully those who treat me the same. And when kg got out of line snarking in The Tavern, I reported her ass, like I have reported you in time's past.

LOL

It does not apply at all. There are no rational people out there looking to burn gay people as witches, or burn witches at the stake. Allowing people to refuse service in the private sphere will never lead to lynchings and burnings. Your point is quite frankly, retarded.

I just call you out as the pansy you are. If you had any balls your rep would be on. I probably wouldn't neg you, because this has been an actual debate, despite your points being idiotic, I just think people with their reps off are fucking cowards.

Yes I said it does apply. You claiming it doesnt really is not my concern. The whole point is that people that use religion to discriminate are not rational hence you get things happening like people being burned at the stake. Your running on the subject just proves you don't like the very real example of religious nutcakes on the loose destroying your argument.

Swearing at me because you are angry I turned off my rep shows you are in a highly emotional need of a crutch to relieve your stress. That's specifically why I turned it off. You cant release your stress and you are forced to face facts. Its too late to pretend like it doesnt bother you. Your words tell on you. Next time dont let your emotions do the typing.

You are wrong. your premise is flawed, your extrapolation is ludicrous, and in the end your point is idiotic.

My stress is from idiots like yourself that are too indoctrinated to notice when they are wrong, and too ignorant to try to understand a view opposite from their own without denigrating it.

My calling is to call you bitches out on it. Passion in the defense of what is right is never a bad thing. You supporting oppression is a horrible one.

No I am right. Just because you are suffering from some senile god complex doesn't make you right. I understand your viewpoint is retarded and unfounded. You don't like that and you get stressed trying to neg me.

Your calling? That was funny. You need help for that god complex and a better understanding on how to defend what you believe to be right. Your method of debate invites people to disregard your posts as the rantings of a deranged lunatic. Good luck with all that calling stuff. :lol:

Jake has no credibility, no core beliefs and no imagination. Even his insults are recycled words that have been hurled at him in the recent past.
His "proof" that he is a Republican is "I went to school with Jack Ford".

His lack of imagination extends well beyond his sad attempts to flame. In all his years at USMB, Jake has not authored one original thread. The single thread attributed to him was a side conversation that was removed from another thread after Jake hijacked it to squabble with someone who was getting the better of him in the debate.

Silly Ernie sticks his head out. :lol: Ernie adds nothing but his personal unhappiness.

The fact is that Ernie and Marty can cauter and waul all they want and they contribute absolutely nothing but whining to the discussion. SCOTUS has opined and they have whined.

Neither of them act like mainstream Republicans, mainstream Republicans rebuke their far right reactonary philosophies, and now that Boehner and McConnell and the rest of the national leadership have kicked their types in the ass, they wail even louder.

It's fun to torment them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

poor fakey....broken record with nothing of value to add

according to jake, if you dispute a scotus ruling, you are whining

wtf do you even post about judicial opinions? your answer is the same, unless you agree with the person making the opinion.....you don't get an opinion or say...blah blah blah
Fake Smarmy should start a poll about me, Marty and Yurt. Maybe like this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...is-jake-starkey-a-main-stream-republican.html

Yes I said it does apply. You claiming it doesnt really is not my concern. The whole point is that people that use religion to discriminate are not rational hence you get things happening like people being burned at the stake. Your running on the subject just proves you don't like the very real example of religious nutcakes on the loose destroying your argument.

Swearing at me because you are angry I turned off my rep shows you are in a highly emotional need of a crutch to relieve your stress. That's specifically why I turned it off. You cant release your stress and you are forced to face facts. Its too late to pretend like it doesnt bother you. Your words tell on you. Next time dont let your emotions do the typing.

You are wrong. your premise is flawed, your extrapolation is ludicrous, and in the end your point is idiotic.

My stress is from idiots like yourself that are too indoctrinated to notice when they are wrong, and too ignorant to try to understand a view opposite from their own without denigrating it.

My calling is to call you bitches out on it. Passion in the defense of what is right is never a bad thing. You supporting oppression is a horrible one.

No I am right. Just because you are suffering from some senile god complex doesn't make you right. I understand your viewpoint is retarded and unfounded. You don't like that and you get stressed trying to neg me.

Your calling? That was funny. You need help for that god complex and a better understanding on how to defend what you believe to be right. Your method of debate invites people to disregard your posts as the rantings of a deranged lunatic. Good luck with all that calling stuff. :lol:

My method is to call out people who are obviously losing the debate (hint, it's you) when they resort to ludicrous lines of logic. Your points have been countered, and any neutral party viewing this thread will see this. I've made all my points. You lose.

Job well done, satan would be proud of your words. :eusa_whistle:

My method is to call out people who are obviously losing the debate (hint, it's you) when they resort to ludicrous lines of logic. Your points have been countered, and any neutral party viewing this thread will see this. I've made all my points. You lose.

Your method is severely flawed. You know you had nothing to debate with so you got pissed and tried to neg me to relieve your stress. That must have ruptured a blood vessel in your head to realize that you couldnt neg me! The point I expressed stands and has historical evidence to back it up. Religious nutcases have done unbelievably insane things when religion is allowed to rule. Let me know when you can disprove that. I'll be waiting.

Last edited:

Satan and other boogey men don't exist.

Satan and other boogey men don't exist.

Your words prove otherwise. :eusa_eh:

Your method is severely flawed. You know you had nothing to debate with so you got pissed and tried to neg me to relieve your stress. That must have ruptured a blood vessel in your head to realize that you couldnt neg me! The point I expressed stands and has historical evidence to back it up. Religious nutcases have done unbelievably insane things when religion is allowed to rule. Let me know when you can disprove that. I'll be waiting.

You don't have historical evidence backing up your position, you have history which you erroneously extrapolate in an attempt to prove your point. And considering this is not allowing "religion to rule" but allowing private citizens to act on their own conscience, your whole attempt to equate allowing a baker to say "I can't serve you" to a gay couple to witches being burned at the stake is show for what it is, pathetic.

It's amazing to me that anyone would force themselves on a business who doesn't want their business.

In this case the lesbian couple had zero respect for the photographers religious beliefs, and instead of simply going elsewhere they chose to force themselves on the photographer.
Fucking pricks.
Progressives have no regard for anyone else's beliefs.

Thay are the most maliciously aggressive and self-centered people on the planet.

I can't speak to ALL conservatives, but it's obvious you have no regard for anyone's beliefs which do not mirror your own.

Business owners just need to be smarter about how they use their right to refuse service to anyone.

1) Put up a sign in your place of business that details your specific expertise (ie Natural Weddings, birthdays, etc.)

2) Next if any TBGL crowd try to force you to serve them you simply tell them you are not experienced in that area and take the business.

3) Next you make them sign a no money back agreement that states you are taking on business you are not experienced to take on.

4) Finally take pictures, bake cakes, etc of whatever you want and blame your lack of expertise on the inferior final product.

Or take the business and then on the day of the unnatural wedding call in sick.

It's amazing to me that anyone would force themselves on a business who doesn't want their business.

In this case the lesbian couple had zero respect for the photographers religious beliefs, and instead of simply going elsewhere they chose to force themselves on the photographer.
Fucking pricks.
Progressives have no regard for anyone else's beliefs.

Thay are the most maliciously aggressive and self-centered people on the planet.

I can't speak to ALL conservatives, but it's obvious you have no regard for anyone's beliefs which do not mirror your own.

It works both ways on this one, Wry.

You don't have historical evidence backing up your position, you have history which you erroneously extrapolate in an attempt to prove your point. And considering this is not allowing "religion to rule" but allowing private citizens to act on their own conscience, your whole attempt to equate allowing a baker to say "I can't serve you" to a gay couple to witches being burned at the stake is show for what it is, pathetic.

Don't get booty battered over my use of an extreme example. Religion running rampant caused the witch burnings. You don't like the example then thats too bad. You have to deal with your emotions over that. You can claim its extreme and I wouldn't argue but to say its not valid is puerile. When engaging with the public you will abide by the rules of business or be dealt with. How many times are you going to need to learn this lesson?

Forum List

Back