SCOTUS Refuses To Hear Appeal - Gays Win Again!

Your words prove otherwise. :eusa_eh:

Words don't prove anything other than I can type. Trust me there are not real boogeymen.
Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherface, Pinhead, Candyman, and the Tall Man are all boogey men.
Satan is not a boogeyman.

I hope that clarifies things for you....but, I really doubt it. :eusa_whistle:

Who told you satan was not a boogeyman? What makes you think your word suffices to clarify things? If satan is not a boogeyman then what is he?

I treat respectfully those who treat me the same. And when kg got out of line snarking in The Tavern, I reported her ass, like I have reported you in time's past.

:crybaby:

Jake would need to be worthy of respect before he received it. He has yet to show me any reason to pay him much attention except for 3.5 times a week.

When a poster acts like a cur dog as you have, you get what you deserve, Ernie S. You simply get metaphorically kicked aside.

Words don't prove anything other than I can type. Trust me there are not real boogeymen.
Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherface, Pinhead, Candyman, and the Tall Man are all boogey men.
Satan is not a boogeyman.

I hope that clarifies things for you....but, I really doubt it. :eusa_whistle:

Who told you satan was not a boogeyman? What makes you think your word suffices to clarify things? If satan is not a boogeyman then what is he?

My word doesn't need to suffice anything, your own words are doing it. :eusa_whistle:

Your method is severely flawed. You know you had nothing to debate with so you got pissed and tried to neg me to relieve your stress. That must have ruptured a blood vessel in your head to realize that you couldnt neg me! The point I expressed stands and has historical evidence to back it up. Religious nutcases have done unbelievably insane things when religion is allowed to rule. Let me know when you can disprove that. I'll be waiting.

You don't have historical evidence backing up your position, you have history which you erroneously extrapolate in an attempt to prove your point. And considering this is not allowing "religion to rule" but allowing private citizens to act on their own conscience, your whole attempt to equate allowing a baker to say "I can't serve you" to a gay couple to witches being burned at the stake is show for what it is, pathetic.

Don't get booty battered over my use of an extreme example. Religion running rampant caused the witch burnings. You don't like the example then thats too bad. You have to deal with your emotions over that. You can claim its extreme and I wouldn't argue but to say its not valid is puerile. When engaging with the public you will abide by the rules of business or be dealt with. How many times are you going to need to learn this lesson?

This isn't a case of religion running rampant, the baker/photographer is not telling these people how to live their lives. Their refusal to provide a service is a momentary inconvenience, not anywhere near rampant. Your example is idiotic. its argumentum ad absurdum, a classic example.

And the only lesson you are providing is one of a person unable to slither away and admit they have lost (you).

Business owners just need to be smarter about how they use their right to refuse service to anyone.

1) Put up a sign in your place of business that details your specific expertise (ie Natural Weddings, birthdays, etc.)

2) Next if any TBGL crowd try to force you to serve them you simply tell them you are not experienced in that area and take the business.

3) Next you make them sign a no money back agreement that states you are taking on business you are not experienced to take on.

4) Finally take pictures, bake cakes, etc of whatever you want and blame your lack of expertise on the inferior final product.

Or take the business and then on the day of the unnatural wedding call in sick.

#1 There is no difference in shooting photographs or baking a cake for different-sex couples and same-sex couples.

#2 Try what you suggest and that couple will likely own your business after the law suit. Or multiple-couples after the word on your little games gets out and instead of having the rare couple show up, you get dozens' walking in the door.

>>>>

Business owners just need to be smarter about how they use their right to refuse service to anyone.

1) Put up a sign in your place of business that details your specific expertise (ie Natural Weddings, birthdays, etc.)

2) Next if any TBGL crowd try to force you to serve them you simply tell them you are not experienced in that area and take the business.

3) Next you make them sign a no money back agreement that states you are taking on business you are not experienced to take on.

4) Finally take pictures, bake cakes, etc of whatever you want and blame your lack of expertise on the inferior final product.

#1 There is no difference in shooting photographs or baking a cake for different-sex couples and same-sex couples.

#2 Try what you suggest and that couple will likely own your business after the law suit. Or multiple-couples after the word on your little games gets out and instead of having the rare couple show up, you get dozens' walking in the door.

>>>>

From a few of the gays that I know....only the gay activists would have a problem with it, most would just go to a business that didn't have an issue.

>>>>

Its not the action, its the situation. You are asking religious people who's moral compass says gay unions are sinful to participate in the celebration of said union, to witness acts of affection among homosexuals. I guess their choice is suck it up or go out of business then?

Or you simply allow them to refuse service to those they want to, and the gay couple gets someone who actually WANTS to work at the event.

>>>>

Its not the action, its the situation. You are asking religious people who's moral compass says gay unions are sinful to participate in the celebration of said union, to witness acts of affection among homosexuals. I guess their choice is suck it up or go out of business then?

Or you simply allow them to refuse service to those they want to, and the gay couple gets someone who actually WANTS to work at the event.

I think business should be able to refuse service to customers. Let the market handle it.

I don't think there should be special exemption in laws of general applicability for religious reasons. At the point you can personal "religious" reasons for discriminating based on race, sex, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, etc. - the law becomes ineffective anyway.

>>>>

>>>>

From a few of the gays that I know....only the gay activists would have a problem with it, most would just go to a business that didn't have an issue.

From a few of the coloreds that I know....only the colored activists would have a problem with it, most would just go to a business that didn't have an issue.

>>>>

If you want a sounding board for your opinions, tunnel over to DU and hang with the retards over there.

Marty, life is what it is, and the far right continues to lose power daily in America. The mainstream GOP wants your vote, but not your nonsense.

No one is "asking religious people who's moral compass says gay unions are sinful to participate in the celebration of said union, to witness acts of affection among homosexuals."

Selling a cake or doing photography, when it has been publicly advertised and offered, cannot be infringed by private belief.

This is the customer's choice not that of the business.

If you want a sounding board for your opinions, tunnel over to DU and hang with the retards over there.

Marty, life is what it is, and the far right continues to lose power daily in America. The mainstream GOP wants your vote, but not your nonsense.

You are such a fucking tool.

Telling the truth, Marty, as I am doing, is not trolling.

Your problem here is that I am perfectly capable and willing to deal with your type as you have been doing to those with whom you disagree.

The difference here is you whine when you get what you try to hand out.

Last edited:
No one is "asking religious people who's moral compass says gay unions are sinful to participate in the celebration of said union, to witness acts of affection among homosexuals."

Selling a cake or doing photography, when it has been publicly advertised and offered, cannot be infringed by private belief.

The photographer HAS TO ATTEND THE EVENT. A baker usually has to attend at least for part of the event as well.

So a business owner is a slave to the customer?

You are such a fucking tool.

Telling the truth, Marty, as I am doing, is not trolling.

Your problem here is that I am perfectly capable and willing to deal with your type as you have been doing to those with whom you disagree.

The difference here is you whine when you get what you try to hand out.

You are a fucking TOOL. Learn to read.

Quite right. This law covers ONLY those services that are publicly advertised and offered. It does not address those services that are only privately offered. This small change allows those with moral objections a method of avoiding to participate in acts considered wrong or sinful.

Forum List

Back