SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

With close to a million Americans dead from a pandemic that is running rampant, the TRUMPCourt says……let em die

No, the court said the rule was against the constitutional powers of the POTUS, and they were correct.

With close to a million Americans dead from a pandemic that is running rampant, the TRUMPCourt says……let em die

According to leftists, it is only the Republicans that will die so you should be ok with it. You lefties, who would sign on to have a chip implanted into your head to track your every move and thought if your party told you to, are fully protected by the vaccination. ;)

It's never going away dimwit. That's the point. Human Beings have to live with various contagions for century upon century. You cannot shut down normal everyday life. You are not gods, you cannot control nature like this. Let it come, let it pass, but it will always hang around and you deal with it, and your immune systems adapt to it.

But you all don't believe in Science. You are all about FEAR and nothing else.
You mean like smallpox?

they do on the worksite; I know my husband is in construction. they will be sorry. Hopefully individual companies will mandate the vaccine.
Is your husband vaccinated? If he is, he will be okay because of the vaccine. You can get Covid vaccinated or not, so vaccinating everyone is not going to stop the spread. The best thing to do is, if you are sick, stay and get better.

I have been telling people to hold out and not run out and get experimental gene therapy because their employer says the government is making them make you get the experimental gene therapy...I knew SCOTUS would overrule.

THE BIDEN MANDATES VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION. DUH.

Well,

Not only did the court vote along ideology, but this thread is pretty well divided that way too.

By contrast, in Biden v. Missouri, the Court ruled that Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra did have the authority to require all health care workers at institutions that receive Medicare and Medicaid funding to get the jab, unless they get medical or religious exemptions.

SCOTUS also ruled that hospitals and doctors offices have to get vaccinated.

So, it wasn't 100%

MY BODY, MY CHOICE comes to mind. You republicans treat women as 2nd class citizen, next thing the republicans are going to take away voting for women.
I highly recommend that you spend the next several years pondering your fate.
Lol

you am a kook!

By contrast, in Biden v. Missouri, the Court ruled that Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra did have the authority to require all health care workers at institutions that receive Medicare and Medicaid funding to get the jab, unless they get medical or religious exemptions.
SCOTUS also ruled that hospitals and doctors offices have to get vaccinated.
-If- they receive federal medicare / medicaid funds.

According to leftists, it is only the Republicans that will die so you should be ok with it. You lefties, who would sign on to have a chip implanted into your head to track your every move and thought if your party told you to, are fully protected by the vaccination. ;)
:clap:

I don't see Biden rage tweeting like the Boy Wonder Trump would have done by now.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You're a joke boy

I just have to wonder why Roberts decided to come out of his closet on this one? The risks of Covid are still higher than ever! The six on the Scotus own it now, while Robers could have saved his closet space and let it go at 5/4.
Keep trying commie duck, Over 99% recovery rate. Critical thinking you ought to try it sometime instead of trying to force your wrong headed thinking on everyone else.

Forum List

Back